Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Ghost, Aliens, Angels, God, Yetties!? Tell Me Your Stories! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bawx Of Giggles

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:18 pm
I have millions of stories from my mom and family about times when they experienced ghosts or angels.

Have you ever had a stange experience with ghosts, aliens, angels, god yetties, ect???
Do you belive in any of the above?
I'd like to hear your opinions and stories. 3nodding

I may post some of my own experiences...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:22 pm
One time my mother and I were going ice fishing.
My dad was already out on the lake.
So she was driveing and I was sitting in the back and we were in a little car and a snow storm hit before we could make it to the lake and we got lost, and ended up getting stuck in the snow.
This was quite a few years ago and we didn't have a cell phone so my mom was freaking out.
We had sat there for about 20 mins when 2 guys came to our car and knocked on the window... one guy told my mom to get in back and the other got in the passenger seat.
They looked happy, and nice, with bright eyes, and we knew they were trying to help us.
With a small lurch they easily got us out of the snow somehow and back on the road...
And then they got out, and left, without a word, and there was no car anywhere when we got out.

We think they were angels.

Bawx Of Giggles

Oh Snap its Kaitlin

Shameless Elocutionist

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:30 pm
Well my mom told me that a week after my grandpa died she saw his ghost in our house. But shes always telling stories like that, so I don't think its true.
I believe in ghosts though. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:45 pm
Well..I believe in God and that his angels exist..  

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

CLmaster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:49 pm
An angel once came to me in a dream

And I've heard god talking in my head before. I know it wasn't my own imagination, because he told me something I shouldn't have known.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:26 pm
I don't believe in God [[as in one God. or a God that interferes with what happens on Earth]] or angels.

I believe in ghosts, but haven't really had any legitimate experiences.
My mom and aunt have a few stories about the ghost of my aunt Ginger though [[she passed away before I was born, so my mom named my middle name after her.

But last summer I had a room upstairs and it was really secluded and kinda scary, and at night I would always think I saw a man standing in the door way [[because I didn't have an actual door]] and I was so afraid that someone was going to rob us that I wanted to sleep downstairs [[where I could get away sort of easier and wouldn't be trapped... that makes sense, right?]]

beccamon

KANKURO360

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:08 pm
this was about 2 or 3 years ago i went treak or treating with my friend, his sis and his sister's friend. me his sis and her friend we looked up at the stars and for some reason one of the stars the was just siting there just shot off and vanished  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:19 pm
I do believe in aliens just cause im weird like that mrgreen and also because their cool!  

PiNkYrAcCoOn

Zanich

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:28 pm
A while back, my friend and I were sitting in the lobby of his church playing cards. We were talking about seeing angels and demons. He said that at the church, people came with problems and left them here when they left. Apparently, those problems became demons. Now, when I heard this I was pretty skeptical, I mean, I had never heard of a demon in a CHURCH. However, we talked about it a little more. To our right was the big door to the central place in the church, um, oh, the sanctuary it was called. The doors were open at the moment. After we talked a little more, I sat back inmy chair and looked around. When I looked through that passageway, I saw a rather large serpentine figure on the cieling. It was completely black, with small red eyes. That freaked me out, so I told my friend about it. He said: "Yeah, I told you, I see him here too." He walked over to the door, and slammed it. He said it couldn't bother us if we didn't see it. I thought that was pretty creepy...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:29 pm
O:
Once,
this guy cornered my
friends and I in Glendale and
threatened to rob us...
We were so freaked out~
but I swear, in that moment,
we heard someone's voice whisper
"Caroline"... No one in our group
was named that, so
my friend just randomly said "Who's Caroline?"
and the guy started crying,
sobbing how his mother whould have
hated to see him sink so low and
ran off.

I still think it was an Angel. <3

Indulge [In Words]
Crew

Shy Phantom

Bawx Of Giggles

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:55 pm
CLmaster
An angel once came to me in a dream

And I've heard god talking in my head before. I know it wasn't my own imagination, because he told me something I shouldn't have known.

3nodding
Good good, I believe god can talk to us if we only listen.
But that's my opinion.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:59 pm
P3NGW!N
I don't believe in God [[as in one God. or a God that interferes with what happens on Earth]] or angels.

I believe in ghosts, but haven't really had any legitimate experiences.
My mom and aunt have a few stories about the ghost of my aunt Ginger though [[she passed away before I was born, so my mom named my middle name after her.

But last summer I had a room upstairs and it was really secluded and kinda scary, and at night I would always think I saw a man standing in the door way [[because I didn't have an actual door]] and I was so afraid that someone was going to rob us that I wanted to sleep downstairs [[where I could get away sort of easier and wouldn't be trapped... that makes sense, right?]]

Yes, that totally makes sense and I've had that feeling before as well. ^^
And I (being christian) think it's alright that you don't beleive in god or angels because none of us really know for absolute "sure".
I mean, some people can say they've seen em and heard em ect ect, but us being humans can't really comprehend something that big so we make up excuses for it and it may not even be real.
: /
In my opinion, I think it's safer to believe in god and be right or wrong, because what's going to happen to you if you believe in him and all we do is die? Like, see nothing-ness forever.
Then to not believe in god, and be wrong or right. Like if you don't believe in him, and he is real, you go to hell. But if he isn't real, well then you'll just see nothing-ness forever anyway.

So I see one possible way where I can't be wrong. xd 3nodding

Bawx Of Giggles

a s p i r e

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:00 pm
I never had any experiances like how the people above had posted but I do believe in spirits & angels & aliens & god. Stuff like that.
But I do remember when I was sleeping in my sunroom because I didn't have a room of my own. I woke up for some reason, I really don't know why & I heard the door to go outside in the sunroom slam shut.
I was scared that someone came in or left but I'm such a coward instead of
exploring to see what it was I just hid under my covers & fell back asleep.
In the morning I asked my mom, dad, brother & sister if they opened the sunroom door or was walking around last night but they said no.
I checked the door to see if it was locked & it was.
I keep thinking it was just my imagination but it seemed so real.
I would also wake up in the morning with scratches on my arms & legs, not really deep ones that were still bleeding but like a few day old ones.
& I know I didn't do them to myself. I haven't gotten any recently though.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:02 pm
SonicDil
A while back, my friend and I were sitting in the lobby of his church playing cards. We were talking about seeing angels and demons. He said that at the church, people came with problems and left them here when they left. Apparently, those problems became demons. Now, when I heard this I was pretty skeptical, I mean, I had never heard of a demon in a CHURCH. However, we talked about it a little more. To our right was the big door to the central place in the church, um, oh, the sanctuary it was called. The doors were open at the moment. After we talked a little more, I sat back inmy chair and looked around. When I looked through that passageway, I saw a rather large serpentine figure on the cieling. It was completely black, with small red eyes. That freaked me out, so I told my friend about it. He said: "Yeah, I told you, I see him here too." He walked over to the door, and slammed it. He said it couldn't bother us if we didn't see it. I thought that was pretty creepy...

Now THAT is creepy.
One of the scariest things I've heard on here so far...
If that was a church, I don't see how there could be demons in it, but if there are... somethings wrong there. LOL.
That just sounds... wrong.
: DDD
I don't think it could hurt you, if you had god in your soul. (my opinion, very religious) If you knew in your heart it could not harm you because god was with you then I think you'd be ok. 3nodding

Bawx Of Giggles

Bawx Of Giggles

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:04 pm
a s p i r e
I never had any experiances like how the people above had posted but I do believe in spirits & angels & aliens & god. Stuff like that.
But I do remember when I was sleeping in my sunroom because I didn't have a room of my own. I woke up for some reason, I really don't know why & I heard the door to go outside in the sunroom slam shut.
I was scared that someone came in or left but I'm such a coward instead of
exploring to see what it was I just hid under my covers & fell back asleep.
In the morning I asked my mom, dad, brother & sister if they opened the sunroom door or was walking around last night but they said no.
I checked the door to see if it was locked & it was.
I keep thinking it was just my imagination but it seemed so real.
I would also wake up in the morning with scratches on my arms & legs, not really deep ones that were still bleeding but like a few day old ones.
& I know I didn't do them to myself. I haven't gotten any recently though.

Wow, I see.
You possibly could have demon-type things in your house if they are harming you.
If you do believe in god, I suggest you pray to keep those things away from you.
But if you don't pray... then you don't have to. : D

[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces