Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
I'm really good at typing. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xyloid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:06 pm
Well, for a drunk-a** I'm pretty good.

I can't even feel my face right now.

And the only reason why I am so ******** drunk is because the guy i am dating decided that he wanted to see another person, but I am suipposed to be okay with that. But n ow he won't even talk to me. He won't even pick up his ******** phone.

He had srsly better hope he never sees me again, becaue I can hold a grudge like no one's business.

Who had has a shitty relationship?
Anyone else a good drunk typer?
I can't feel my face, lolz.
I'm a great drunk driver, how about you.

Oh ps to Noi: I didn't get pixplz of my haircut because i was too busy arguing with the lame excuse of a human that is the guy I was dating. I promise that I will get around to them soon thuohg cause my hairs are hot.

PSS; Don't drink you guys. It ******** you up. I'm not cool. I'm just another dumb drunk.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:14 pm
Ok...well I never think about drinking and if I do...rarely D =

but I agree...for you being that drunk where you can't feel your face...you are a good drunk typer xD
I have had shitty relationships about with three guys that didn't do anything...didn't walk with me...talk to me so I broke up with them a few days later. But I have someone I love dearly now whee

o 0 R i t s u k a 0 o

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:16 pm
Akh, V. Don't you think you should get some sleep?
I'd think that'd help out a bit what with all you've been through.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:38 pm
lawl if your gonna get drunk over losing some guy that you were dating you got too attached. you should have waited until you were like engaged or something before you started drinking over losing him.

edit:

I know that makes me come off as an a*****e, but trust me it makes things alot easier to not get attached. I come from a family of drinkers and all 8 of them will tell you that it does make it easier to wait to get attached emotionally (apart from what you wanna see in him while on your dates)  

Sonic Offline

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

staranime

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:17 am
Poor Xy. :[ heart
If I see that a-hat I'm gonna kick his butt for you.O:<  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:23 am
Norayr
Akh, V. Don't you think you should get some sleep?
I'd think that'd help out a bit what with all you've been through.

-point point-

Nor be wise.

Also, I knew that dood was an arse since he first talked bad about youknowwho.

Also, you can do the pixplz whenever ya want. You should know I'll wait.

[Noi]

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:22 am
Xyloid
Well, for a drunk-a** I'm pretty good.

I can't even feel my face right now.

And the only reason why I am so ******** drunk is because the guy i am dating decided that he wanted to see another person, but I am suipposed to be okay with that. But n ow he won't even talk to me. He won't even pick up his ******** phone.

He had srsly better hope he never sees me again, becaue I can hold a grudge like no one's business.

Who had has a shitty relationship?
Anyone else a good drunk typer?
I can't feel my face, lolz.
I'm a great drunk driver, how about you.

Oh ps to Noi: I didn't get pixplz of my haircut because i was too busy arguing with the lame excuse of a human that is the guy I was dating. I promise that I will get around to them soon thuohg cause my hairs are hot.

PSS; Don't drink you guys. It ******** you up. I'm not cool. I'm just another dumb drunk.

I had a shitty relationship my last year of highschool. It was this guy that I had been in love with forever etc etc. Long story short.. he lead me on, wouldn't let anyone know we were seeing each other.. and pretty much broke my heart. I still talk to him today, but I feel like gouging his eyes out regularly.

I am also a good drunk typer.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:27 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In these dark days we must have hope

Ahh I'm so sorry for what you've been through gonk

as for the drunk and typing, I've never tried but I don't think I'd be able to... I get pretty spaced out when I'm drunk. 3nodding
But where do we find it when
there is no light to show us the way...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hottiebrat

MARGAR3T

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:43 am
I think drinking is the dumbest thing you could ever do to fix your problems. Well, besides suicide. But you should not be proud you are good at driving or typing when you are drunk. If you were driving and you did not pay attention you could get in a bad accident(I know you know that but, yeah. xD)
So I would never do drugs, smoke, or drink alcohol.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:59 am
isn't doing drugs the same thing as smoking >.>
Screw the guy that thinks that Xy! scream

Edit: what i typed at the top is so un-grammatical... I don't even know waht it means stare  

TDGsuperfan

Xyloid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:42 am
MARGAR3T
I think drinking is the dumbest thing you could ever do to fix your problems. Well, besides suicide. But you should not be proud you are good at driving or typing when you are drunk. If you were driving and you did not pay attention you could get in a bad accident(I know you know that but, yeah. xD)
So I would never do drugs, smoke, or drink alcohol.

which is why I added that PSS at the bottom of my post.

Also, I don't remember making this thread. lolz.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:50 am
    I've had a bad relationship before. First boyfriend. We broke up cause it wasn't working out. But we still had feelings for each other for ages. He then met up with a new girl. THen sent me an e-mail about it, saying he's met someone else, but still has feelings for me. Then tells me they had sex the night they met.
    What. An. Arse.

Edit: I don't drink either. So I have no idea what it feels like to be drunk :]

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Cherry Choo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:22 am
Getting drunk over ...a guy?! A guy. You're better than this.
Seriously, isn't a good idea having rucks with someone then drinking to subdue the pain.
Twill always enhance it.

Anyway plenty more fish in the sea.

You can have me if you want ;]

Jk.

Love how people post their personal problems online. But then I replied so I'm just as bad.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:08 pm
I am not old enough to drink sweatdrop

As for bad relationships, haven't we all? I've had a guy almost rape me cause I wouldn't give him any, he was my first boyfriend. I have had a guy moan a girls name that he had cheated on me with when we were getting hot and heavy and another time later the same guy moaned the name of his friend that he claimed was just a sister to him.
I have a girl make the moves on me, she was my best friend and I was giving in cause I was taken so she completely stopped talking to me.

Men can suck and so do girls, so meh.

Hope you feel better.

Elinoire

Eloquent Explorer

xtremekeeper806

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:14 pm
wat the heel ur drunk?  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash