Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Battle System Arena Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Battle Arena Guild
New to the guild? Introduce yourself Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moboish
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:14 am
Welcome everyone. This is the thread for you to introduce yourself and get to know everyone else in the guild.

And if you don't mind answering, what attracted your attention this Guild?
(question added on by kolobos_rayne)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:19 am
Hi im 15, i live in england and i am currently doing my GCSE''s.
i love being Random but i RP aswell smile my favourite band is Muse and my favourite TV show is Most Haunted.

My fav films are Donnie Darko and The Butterfly Effect.  

Cadbury Creme Egg
Crew

Liberal Conversationalist

12,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200

moboish
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:26 am
Hi everybody! Im 17 and come from the US. I am random at random times and I like hugs! I can never have to many hugs wink wink  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:00 am
Lo

Grampa Russ is 24. xd I'm from the Philippines. I'm mostly about gaming and fishing. hehe. But you may talk about anything anyway. I'll listen.  

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Nightsnow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:33 am
*Tucks hat to hide eyes*

Well...

...People call me Snow on Gaia. I am almost 17, and I come from the US. I moved last year to a foreign continent, and I am currently living in Taiwan for the time being until I graduate and come back to the US.

I'm somewhat of the shy/silent guy, but I rp a lot if writer's block doesn't come and interfere with me....

*Evil glint in eyes* For it shall know pain when it does.... ninja o.o;
Yes. I surprise myself sometimes... gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:43 am
Uh... ^^ I'm Doll-X but please just call me Doll. It's alot easier to type. I live in Maryland, U.S. I am 19 years old. I am pretty much a nice person. I can be very outgoing and outspoken. I associate myself as having two personalities. Orange isn't even my favorite color! xd  

Doll-X

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:56 pm
*sighs* Ok here we go again. Peopel call me Spike on gaia i'm a hyper person who will poke, glomp,huggle/hug at random I also like posting random pictures.User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:08 am
again?

oooh

oh well, more chance for megan to talk

hawo!! i'm meggans, i also answer to meggles, megzie, meggish, megan, megs, megzieish, smeagon... just about anything which closely resembles my name

ummmmmmmm... i'm 16 (although my mental age is nowhere near that) and i live in australia

and i'm only occasionally serious

moreorless i'm a crazy loony

and i don't own a pair of ugg boots  

Meowgan

Mr. Blofeld

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:23 pm
I'm Mr. Blofeld. You can call me Mr. B. blaugh

I'm 20, Go on gaia,

And... that's about it.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:05 pm
In reallife im a 14 yr old male who's not especially popular with the ladies but im known well in my school for my willing to do just about any stunt for the right amount of cash.Im also a kind hearted kid who's likley to jump into situations way over my head.Im also very hotheaded if you push the wrong buttons to many times.I sound like an anime character dont I lol, but that is my true personality.

On Gaia im a 14 yr old half dog demon son of inuyasha an have basically the same personality  

Kioura

stranger25

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:46 am
hi im 12 live in ohio grade 7 fav movie is avp  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:05 pm
i am mskitty ot simply kitty if you prefer. i am 18 and live in TN, USA.

i am an incredibly social person who likes to chill and kick it with my friends.  

mskitty

Trup_Sebteri

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:11 pm
I'm 18, live in the midle of nowhere, Have a few friends that keep me company. Yeah.... I dunno.... I'm a male? .....I'm done.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:53 am
Hi everyone looks like I'm the newest member biggrin well I friend call me fallen and every one here is welcome to call me that. I'm 15 I'm ten days away from being 16 ^.^ I live in the Usa in maryland ^.^ high school student going into the 11th grade 3nodding  

fallenangel490

Rhayvnne

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:34 pm
Hello. I am the newest member. My name is Rhayvnne. I am 17 tears old and I live in the USA, New York, to be precise. I love music, I am in a band. Woot. I love the nighttime, and thunderstorms. I also RP...a lot. I write...novels, stories, anything. I also work at Starbucks.

stare  
The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces