Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Crew Appreciation Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

100%
 100%  [ 78 ]
Total Votes : 78

[Noi]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:55 pm
Well guys, i gotz some news.

As it stands, the Mil-a-day Giveaway is coming to an end. On August 31st, this friday, Peasant's funding for the giveaway will end. Meaning, the last contest is on friday. Unless someone else takes Peasant's place to fund it as well, then friday will also be the last day we'll be giving out gold.

Now, as for today's prize, I believe the crew have been some hard working people. They've endured a lot of complaints and criticism, earned or un-just, and have had to deal with the idiots that think they're more important than the rules time and time again. I'll also take this moment to post my own comments about the crew members in due time.

Peasant - You're a REALLY swell dude. I remember being a little intimidated when I first joined the giveaway, what with you being so rich that you'd do something like this, but once I got to talk to you more, I started liking you more. Meeting you at AX was a blast, the $50 I donated for the long-gone AX fund was completely worth it. Even if the MADG may end, I still hope we can keep in touch, and even meet up at another convention if possible.

Ah! My Goddess - I'll never forget when we first started talking in the chat thread. You were all shy and not very talktative, although that changed quickly in no time at all. Ive always thought you were a beautiful woman, but inside and out, and I'll always say how Peasant is a lucky guy for having you.

Norayr -

Apple - We didn't talk much at first. Now we talk every single day. You've become one of my best friends on Gaia, and we've bonded in a level not many people do so online. Among the reasons why I do not regret joining the giveaway, meeting you is one of them. You're just that special to me now.

Pailzor - Quite a fun guy. Ive always had nothing but the utmost respect for you, since before I was a crew member. Ive always looked up to you in a way, because you've always been one of the most hardworking crew members, doing the mod duties that no one else wanted to do. Needless to say, once we got to talking, I knew the two of us had a lot we both liked. Ive enjoyed out chats together, quite a lot.

Thisismysn -

Pelvic Thrust Fairy -

Bella -

The rest of the crew will be done later.

I'd also like to give some thanks to the ex-crew members, Tahirah, Peanut and Xyloid.

Tahirah - I'm your OS. Nuff said. You were one of my original reasons for wanting to be a crew member, and I'm not lying when I say your personality influenced most of my actions when I became a crew member.

Peanut - I didn't get to talk to you much, but you are STILL awesome. I hope there's nothing between us, what with me taking your crew position. ._.;

Xyloid - V, you're awesome and win rolled into one. You're such a b***h, one can't help but love you. I always thought you were the most unlikely person to become a crew member, and you were the oddest one when you became one too. It hasn't been as fun since your position was dropped.

Anyway, I'd like to give my appreciation to the rest of the crew in this way. I'm going to give Nor, Zor, Apple, Mysn, Fairy and Bella the million for today, split into equal parts, meaning 166,666k each. They really deserve it for all they've done.

Feel free to post your own opinions and appreciation for the crew members.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:59 pm
User Image
LYKE OMG! I shall have to get all of your MSN/YIM's!
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

The fact that MADG[The Giveaway itself] is comming to an end is quite depressing. Been in it since basically the beginning, and have loved it since the very minute I joined. Even when I was once crew[back in the day] and had many things to keep me occupied, I enjoyed the hell out of it! heart
The whole idea in itself just seemed insane when I first read about it, and it still is, lol, but it was a great way to get many Gaian together and hang-around. I really got addicted to this place after school ended in June and I went on vacation. Whenever I would log-in, this is where I would go first, ah, the good-ole days! Now that it's comming to a close, what shall I do when I come online each and every day?!?! I will be bored out of my mind ya-know~ stare rofl I suppose school could keep me busy...but who wants to be busy with school???
cool
All the contests and such were so ammusing, no matter how few I happened to participate in.
Well, I should probably give some thanks to the awesome Captain, Vice Captains, and Crew members that keep this place running right!
mrgreen

Ok, so you all know the guild itself isn't ending, just the giveaway part, right? Well, what follows these next words are my thank-you's to all the crew. I'm not leaving forever from the guild, I don't think I could possibly pull myself away. But I won't be on as much, with that thing, you know, that thing called school that likes to torture us and take us away from our lives on the internet! wink

Peasant: Ok, so I met you when you were still in Sinelo form, and I was blown away by your avatar, firlst impressions, love them! xD Simple yet just the best! I can't thank you enough for creating this Guild that just grew instantanously. The fact that you have kept it funded for these many months astounds me, and I Than-Q for that too! =] It's made alot of members really happy~ I wish you the best of luck with Ah! My Goddess, go get `um you crazy love birds!
wink

Norayr: So yes, j00 are the current captain, and a very good one at that. Only time I met you was at the 2nd Bewb-Fest, but man, was that a hell of a time, so great! xd It was fun to hang around with you and a couple, if not all, of the other crew members and active guild participants.

[Noi]: Wow, what to say about Noi?? Lol Your fashion and the way your avatar looked always made me laugh, partially covered or totally naked, it's still HAWT! cool I enjoyed drawing it too...and hopefully it will look just as awesome in PINK!

Pailzor: Ah, Zor/Pail, you're such a hilarious pokemon fanatic! I probbly talked to you the most out of the crew members, cause well, your just entertaining to talk too! You've also done so much for this Guild. I always see you as the one that does all the work, dunno why...maybe cause I see your name alot?? xD Not that the other crew members don't though, I would hate to give off that impression! 0.o
Little Bunneh, I shall miss thee tons!!!!!!

Ah! My Goddess: So I haven't really had the chance to talk to you, but I REALLY enjoy reading what you have to say in the "Let's Talk about Sex" thread! heart Good luck! wink

Moonlight_Bella: Whenever I have been around you, you have always been really quiet. Either I have seriously bad timing, or you’re just always that way! biggrin Any-whoo, your avatar's always to pretty and angelic, love it! You && Noraya are so cute~ whee

x3 thisismysn x3: Started to really talk to you for the first time when Bewb-Fest suddenly appeared out of no where. Your contests were fun though, tektek-ing's the bomb! cool

Pelvic Thrust Fairy: First thing that I have to say is "Let's Talk About Sex" is probably the best thread in the history of threads!! I mean you wouldn't expect that many people to answer such personal questions...I myself never thought I would join in, but it just pulls you into it! xD It's like you HAVE TO answer all those funneh question, or at least stalk the thread...I happened to do both myself! 4laugh Anyways, you're awesome!

StrawBerryApple: You didn't speak that much durring Bewb-Fest when I first met you...but then again, Pailzor was continuously groping you, so I wouldn't say much either! xD The first thing I noticed arounf you was your username, I just thought it was the greatest, I mean come on, StrawBerryApple, it sound so SWEET! blaugh heart

VampireWolfcub

Dazily

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:02 pm
      I want to thank the entire MADG as a whole for this experience. I do not think I have ever been so active in a guild before. I have met more friends here than ever. More than all my regular threads combined. You guys have made Gaia fun again for me! I love the bonds I have created, and I do not hope to lose them now.

Peasant/Sinelo;;
      All of this wonderfulness is all thanks to you. Because of you, I have made friendships I wouldn't have anywhere else. Thanks to you, Noi and I [mainly Noi >///<; ] were able to buy my dream item (Angelic Pendant~) I have finally grown out of my bad spending/selling habits because this guild has kept me preoccupied. I am sure Noi thanks you for this too~ ROFL. <3 You are an amazing person. I am sure you have inspired MANY to follow in your footsteps. You have done so much for people you don't even know, and people you do know. I am sure I speak for everyone when I say, THANK YOU SO FRACKING MUCH~!

Ah! My Goddess
      ;;
      Wow. You have just as much thanks as Peasant. I have had nothing but 1oo% respect for you since the day I joined. Thank you so much, you have truly been an example to me, and everyone else of how a real Gaian should be. Selfless and Generous. I have never really talked to you, and I kinda regret that now. You seem like such a sweet and thoughtful person. Thank you for all that you have done!

Norayr;;
      Okay. You are like, the child of Awesome and Amazing. Seriously. I can't even start to explain how wonderful you are! I really respect you so very much, especially the way you treat Bella. That is exactly how a man should treat a woman, and I wish every other male humanoid would act that way. Every time I see you and Bella, I can't help but smile and think "Dang. That girl is so lucky~". Thank you for all that you have done, as a Mod and Captain. You have made this place great!

Pailzor;; (forgive me if I spelled it wrong!)
      I can't remember where or when, but I do remember seeing you talk about your mod duties. And how exhausting they were or something like that. But you did them none the less, and you did them well. This guild would be chaos without you, for sure. You are so sweet, and caring, and nice to everyone. Your attitude is admirable, and I am so thankful for you!

Bella;;
      You sweet, sweet, sweet girl. I totally look up to you. You are so inspiring! I love how gentle and kind you are. You always seem to be so sweet and amazingly thoughtful. All that you do is noticed and loved by a lot of people. Thank you so much for always dealing with problems with such a sense of maturity about you. We love you Bella! Nor is so lucky to have such a precious girl!

Apple;;
      I. Freaking. Love. You. You are so wonderful! When I first met you (through Noi. Go figure) I always thought you totally hated me. I felt so awkward and weird around you. But that has all changed! Especially since I got into DOTC! (WHICH, I should be playing more often soon since I am getting this freaking Wifi fixed) THANK YOU FOR BEING SO NICE TO ME! Thank you for being so considerate! I love how you apologize all the time, even if it is not even your fault. You are so cute like that!

Pelvic Thrust Fairy;;

8 D

You effing rock. <3 You have this strange ability to cheer anyone and everyone up with anything you say~ Thank you for being so funny. I love your sense of humor. Your contests were sooooo funny. I had a blast watching and participating in them. You are also such a talented artist! I AM JEALOUS. D: < Anywhoo. Thanks for helping keep the guild on it's feet before and after you were modded~!

ISIS (Tim);;
      I LOVE YOU~ You are like, the godmother of all that is Tektek. I wish I had 1/928463 of your talent. Then I would be freaking amazing with avatars. You give me ideas for colors and layering like no one else has before! I always love to see what you come up with~! Thanks for being so sweet to me, I appreciate it. Thank you for helping so much in the guild!

Tah;;
      First of all, good luck with the real life. I hope everything is going well for you! I really do~ Second, thank you so much for what you have done. I really think everyone misses you, and wishes you were back. But we understand what you are going through and we respect that. Thank you for keeping this guild straight with everything you did in the past!

Xy;;
      Girl, you kick some serious arse. You are such a b---h, and I love it. You are like, the role model for awesome. You ALWAYS made me 'LOL' in real life when you posted "B&" I dunnoe why it was so funny. Maybe it is because I am so easily amused. xD; Thanks for everything that you did. You are made of 1oo% Win & Seaking. ( lawlz -shot- Dx )

PBFL;;
      I don't think I have ever talked to you. I am so sorry. It must have been because I joined later, after you were active or something. I don't really know for sure. Sorry! Your avi is so pretty~ Congrats on the horns! Stay sweet and nice! Thanks for everything you have done!

NOI, MY LOVE!
      There is absolutely no room on this small little post for me to express my gratitude towards you. There is no room on this page, there is no room in this thread. No room in the entire guild. I can't even begin to tell you how much I care for you, and how much I am thankful for you.
      I do not want to take up this whole front page, so I will make this short and quick, to the best of my pathetic ability.

ILU ILU ILU ILU ILU. <333333333

You have probably saved my life more than needed. Don't try to deny it. I am just going to say this now. I would be a full-fledged Anorexic and/or Bulimic without you. I may still struggle with my emotions and thoughts about this, but you have delayed, if even totally stopped, me from ending up in the hospital. I would probably in rehab for an eating disorder had it not been for you. You have brought me out of depression so many times. You have given my mature advice, and help, when none of my other friends could. I am in your debt. For all the help, online and off. Thank you so much for being there for me. Thank you so much for letting me rant and vent, and listening to me do it. Thank you for caring so much about me. Thank you. Thank you. THANK YOU.

I love your sense of humor, I love you thoughtful you are. You are so good to me, probably more than anyone else on Gaia ever could. I always look forward to talking to you right after school, before school, late at night, anytime of the day. I always want to talk to you. Thanks for putting up with me for over two years (YES. IT HAS BEEN OVER TWO YEARS. ADMIT IT. ADMIT IT.) I love how you always help me out, no matter what the problem it, you always do your best to help me.

Again, there is absolutely no room for me to say anything else without taking up the whole page. So I am ending here.

I love ya Noi. <3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:03 pm
Great job, Staff. I love you guys! blaugh  

chaos_moon66

FullmetalEDlover

6,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:03 pm
You guys are the best 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:04 pm
I agree 110%!

The crew has to deal with so much s**t on a daily basis and definately deserve the prize! I personally dont know any of the crew, but I have seen much of what they do and go through to keep the guide alive.

It is a shame that the guild is closing though. I know many of the people just join for the prizes, I was no exception to that, but once I got here I enjoyed it more then I thought. It was nice to be able to come here and chat with the wide wariety of people and to participate in the awesome contests!

Peasant, thank you very much for starting and funding such an awesome guild!

I wish yourself, Ah! my goddess best of luck. cool

I wish luck to the crew as well!  

AWoLShadows

Secret Duckie

Witty Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is the sweetest thing ever! I don't want MADG to ennd! I just got here!

I've only been here about two weeks or so, but in that time I've grown to love MADG, along with all the regs and mods.

Unfortunately, I never really got to talk to a few of you, but I really appreciate you just the same. You've made a really amazing guild that's loads of fun and a great place to stick around. The ones that I have spoken to are some of the coolest and nicest gaians I have ever met. You guys are really amazing.

And to Peasant, thank you so much. I've never heard of such a giving gaian. And you really made history with MADG. No one will ever forget it.

Thank you so much. And I wish you and Ah! My Goddess the best in your lives.

THANK YOU MADG.
<3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:07 pm
mil-a-day is ending? awww.....
i just started a while ago and well, i luved it! so many nice people...ESPECIALLY the crew...they endured through so much!
even thought i havent gotten to talk to most of you crew and the members,
i kno that we all came to the same point...
that the MADG was the aweseomest guild...
it lasted for so long...
so i wish the best of luck to all the crew and members, no ESPECIALLY the crew...
and peasant, good luck with what ever you are going for next...

-reserved for appreciation-

Kiwi_Piranah

Coquilles

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:08 pm
Dance with me below crystal knives...
Nice way to give out the gold. 3nodding

I can't believe this will be finishing soon
...We'll dance in fear of our own lives.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:15 pm
So you want me dead?

Bang Bang
D:

Wow.

It's ending....?

crying
That makes me sad.....
>.<

-chains self to the guild-
I'll be here even when everyone((including myself)) leave!
:'DDD

-applauds-
Good idea Noi.
They deserve it. <3333

You've gotten your wish.

Shot through the heart with out second thought.

Teh K a a C h a n
Crew

Eileanora

Dapper Bookworm

13,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:20 pm
wow, uh, i haven't been here long, and i haven't really gotten to know any of you, but i commend you all for the hardwork you do here each day :] the effort you guys put into helping out others is amazing, hopefully when this is over, i can still have the chance to talk with all of you. thank you for everything :]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:25 pm
Aw, the crew does deserve it! They are so amazing, with the best sense of humor. Im so sad to hear this guild is coming to an end, so generous and nice, Im very grateful to Peasant/Sinelo and Ah! My Goddess for all the gold they have contributed. I will miss all the people in this guild too, such nice people. I dont know what I'll do with my Time on Gaia now, I guess the best way to look at this situation is I have time for homework. But Gawd will I miss the MADG. I just want to say thank you to everyone. Maybe we'll come across each other again. heart  

Cute
Artist

Bratty Witch

24,825 Points
  • Just Cute Witch Things 500
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Team Kitten Star 75

calcifer9

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:29 pm
I may not have spoken with you much but just being here has been a pleasure.

I hope that even if the giveaway ends we will still have a guild where we can all talk.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:31 pm
Well... I can't say I was here long enough to make friends with anyone. However, it was a nice friendly atmosphere. Perhaps, I just didn't speak out as much as I should have. I had plenty of fun experiences here. The contests were fun, the people were nice. I wish you all well and have fun where ever you may go. Thanks for the fun times here even if they were short lived for me. Thank you for letting me join and take care everyone.  

Ryugatsu Doom

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:32 pm
Butbutbut! I don't want this to end. D: You guys are like a crazy disfunctional virtual family to me; in a good way.

Will the guild and everyone still be here, even without the gold? That's all that matters to me. I love you guys. heart

(I might add more stuff later when I'm more emotionally stable... >.>)  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff