Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
The [fresh] MADG Hangout! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:11 pm
Alright!
"Out with the old, in with the new," I alw… Actually, I don't always say that, but it's fits the mood for today.

As you all know, Peasant has quit. We have no funds, and everyone feared that the guild would close.
But! Peasant didn't just quit and leave the guild to die. No, no, no! It's far from that my fellow MADGers! Peasant decided to give the guild to me so that I'd take over and do a bit of charity like him.

Well people (mainly Bell) have asked me what I'm going to do with a guild that had such pristine, wealth, and Peasant in the past. How am I going to live up to this and carry on the MADG title. Well! I plan to do what it is that Peasant did--Vend.
True I joined this guild to win some gold, and won about 300k finally! But yes, I'm going to vend and give my hard earned gold to you peeps. Though we all need to keep one thing in mind. I am NOT Peasant. I don't have the skills that he posses, so I'm going to be a LOT slower than him in getting you guys gold. Most of the time, I won't even be giving out millions, since I'm not even quitting Gaia.

Needless to say, the guild remains. You all can stay here and chat and attempt to win some gold every now and then.

MADGers! Behold your new and unimproved guild! Hope you all enjoy your stay! heart

I almost forgot to mention that if any of you would like to start any "charity drives" or any sort of way to raise gold for the guild's funding, then this'll be most wonderful! I know Noi and Duckie are working on starting their own art drive here, and I know Sam's playing the cards to get some gold in addition to digging into her mules for a little extra. If any of you want to start something up, come to me (or any of the vice captains IF I'm not around) and I'll let you know what to do from there. It'd also be a good idea, I'd think, to get some gold from outside the guild as well since the gold we'll be giving out would be coming from the guild itself if that's where we're getting partial funding from. That last part was just a thought, but if any of you would like to support the guild, then my proposition stands.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:13 pm
Is it stoopid in here...

It's fresh, it's new, and I got first post! I think...haw haw! So like what, do you accept donations? Items? What? Cause I got some crap laying around just waitin to be sold. I just don't have the time or skills to do it. Patience is low, and tension is high, thats why I only put my items up for 5 minutes.

...or is it just me?

DumberDan

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:15 pm
User Image

I guess I'm momma MADG.

<3

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:18 pm
I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, I SWEAR.  

[Noi]

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:20 pm
User Image

o_o;

WTF mate?

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:21 pm
Is there punch and pie?  

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:23 pm
`Tahirah
Is there punch and pie?
User Image

Liek of course! <3

*Pours punch and hands out free pie*

=^^=

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:24 pm
Moonlight_Bella
`Tahirah
Is there punch and pie?
User Image

Liek of course! <3

*Pours punch and hands out free pie*

=^^=

User Image

Then I will continue to stop in randomly.

;P

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

Bubblegum Electric

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:24 pm
Yay!!!!! I'm so happy that I can still come here to talk to all of you cool cats.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:25 pm
lol poll fight  

[Noi]

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:28 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

NOR no playing with your poll in a public forum!!! gonk

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:39 pm

Anyways.. I realize I was actually going to say something here other than comment on the poll fight.

I've decided I want to help contribute to MAD-G fund so for the next little while (I actually don't know how long, but anyways) I'm going to play blackjack like a mad woman. I have a lot of tokens to go through that I bought ages ago and planned on playing but I got bored after awhile. But now I actually have a reason to play them. So all my winnings from that will (eventually) be donated to the guild. I'll also whore out my mules and compile the money I get from daily chance, posting, commenting, etc bonuses. It's not much but it will add up. By the time I get through all my tokens it'll be something anyways. =P

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:39 pm
xD

*stops playing with my poll*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:40 pm
s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Anyways.. I realize I was actually going to say something here other than comment on the poll fight.

I've decided I want to help contribute to MAD-G fund so for the next little while (I actually don't know how long, but anyways) I'm going to play blackjack like a mad woman. I have a lot of tokens to go through that I bought ages ago and planned on playing but I got bored after awhile. But now I actually have a reason to play them. So all my winnings from that will (eventually) be donated to the guild. I'll also whore out my mules and compile the money I get from daily chance, posting, commenting, etc bonuses. It's not much but it will add up. By the time I get through all my tokens it'll be something anyways. =P

Need 3k tokens to help yew out?

o3o

[Noi]

[Noi]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:41 pm
Norayr
xD

*stops playing with my poll*

Serious Business.

RESPECT IT.

[MADG]