50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

Zehruk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:01 am
Do you guys use Darkchips in battle network 4 and 5? Or do you simply use Chaos unisons in BN5 and no Darkchips in BN4?

"The path to the dark side is short and wide, and no turning back is there. Even if you once again embrace the light, remain forever, the scars will. Power greater than light, the dark holds not. Only with the light can you reach your maximum potential, mmm."- Yoda

This applies to BN4 and 5 because you lose 1 hp and you can never get it back even if you go back to the light. I used Darkchips in BN4 but then reseted my game so it wouldn't save. And in BN5 I only use Chaos Unisons but I never go Dark. And in battle network 4 if you use darkchips you can't get the secret chips. So I don't use Darkchips even though I think they're cool and the Darkness is awesome.
Anyway that's just me what about you guys?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:09 am
i never used dark chips period! not in 4th or 5th. but the chaos unisons r cool i use those, but sometimes it doen't work with me.  

ashu1

Rawey.EXE

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:52 am
DarkChips.. *drool* :E Join the dark side.

"Evil will always triumph because good is dumb!" - Dark Helmet  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:33 pm
I used em a couple times, in 4, just to get me to be super dark, so I could see how DarkNeo looked, but I didn't save during that time, so I never used them and saved. I do use chaos Union, though. It's awesome!  

Kibo Botch

Colonel.EXE

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:21 am
I had NEVER used adark chip except when you obliged to us it V.S shademan in MBN 4!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:19 pm
Hehehe, In #4 I use darkchips almost every battle, but In Team protoman, I use only the Chaos unisions mrgreen  

Axle_Red

Rawey.EXE

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:23 pm
Axle_Red
Hehehe, In #4 I use darkchips almost every battle, but In Team protoman, I use only the Chaos unisions mrgreen
Welcome to the club <. <  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:27 pm
Rawey.EXE
Axle_Red
Welcome to the club <. <

"You don't know the power of the Dark side."- Darth Vader

I use chaos unisons all the time and the only reason i don't use darkchips is because of the hp thing. The darkness rocks!  

Zehruk

Shadowman88s

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:31 pm
I use Chaos Unisons in both Teams, but never a single darkchip in EXE four cept against shademan in the themepark. Although I did beat him once without using it....now im not kidding i had shot him a lot of times and I had a Hockey3 from starting a new game. I used it and he got hit like 8 times and kept reappearing in the pucks' line of fire. And then the screen turned to where he was wounded. If i'm imagining things, tell me. If not, then i say coolness.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:47 am
Oni meno Kyo
Rawey.EXE
Axle_Red
Welcome to the club <. <

I use chaos unisons all the time and the only reason i don't use darkchips is because of the hp thing. The darkness rocks!
Yes :3 Because good is dumb <_<

"Do not underestimate the power of the Dark side."  

Rawey.EXE

Axle_Red

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:52 am
Rawey.EXE
Oni meno Kyo
Rawey.EXE
Axle_Red
Welcome to the club <. <

Yes :3 Because good is dumb <_<

"Do not underestimate the power of the Dark side."

"It Is your Destiny"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:26 pm
Yeah I never used dark chips. First time I did I turned into a dark soul, and couldent beat the game. (MMBN4)

Gappopo

K_____k

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:39 am
i use them, because i love..not..controling dark megaman in the middle of a random battle mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:30 am
I have only used 5 Darkchips in Battle Network 4 and b/c of that I can't get the random versions of chips u get from the tournament... 995 hp. I don't think Navi Customizer will help either.

I have used 0 Darkchip in Battle Network 5 even if I accidentally push "OK" instead of Chaos Unison.  

Yamimon

Ruthless Combatant

DotXHacker[V2]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:26 pm
LoL. I've got a story about the DarkChips...

When you first fight Shademan and your introduced the DarkSwrd I was hasitant at first but the way Capcom made that music for the DarkChip I'd honestly say I was staring at that chip for a good 5 Min. ....the power of LifeSword in 1 Chip..the awesome power it was so tempting...I managed to snap out of it and not use it...though you NEED to use it to win...[No Hp Penalty] but from there on out I resisted to using it.

THOUGH...
I did use them in Versus as you get no Hp Penalty HEHEHEEHEH. ^-^;

I prefer not to use DarkChips as their power is to much...and the losses to great. Even in MMBN 5 I didn't use 1 DarkChip [Did get them all though]  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff