Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
I saw a skunk while walking! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:24 pm
Today, I was feeling strange. I could still breathe but feels like something placed on my chest that makes it difficult to take a huge breath. Well, that's not what I'm going to talk about... but this!

Today on my way to mom to talk to her about my problem, I came out of the forest and I noticed something black. I quickly saw a male (two white stripes) skunk eating the leaves! No kidding! In fact he didn't see me when I stopped. What did I do? I watched it eating without making a sound.

I was 4-6 feet across the skunk and watched for 2 minutes. After it finishes the meal, his head tilted upwards and gotten all freaked out. I reacted the same, unlike other skunks, he just ignored me! I was lucky not to get sprayed on!

Anything happened to you liked this before?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:28 pm
    Well I've had several badgers walk out in front.

Oooo. And there were loads of little teensy frogs on the path before. That was strange. There were so many O____o

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:30 pm
I sometimes see some interesting animals while I jog outside during the day and walk at night.

I've seen a couple skunks (that I've messed with, yes I'm evil), but I never got sprayed on. *smirk* Hadn't payed attention to the sex of the animal.

Sometimes I get to see Peacocks and Peahens, mostly Peacocks with their beautiful, majestic feathers. Their calls are quite annoying though.

Awesome saw a Possum this one time, and during the night I saw a family of Raccoons and get right up to their face. I wanted to grab one, but after a good ten minutes of staring at them (and thinking through the possibility of them carrying rabis), I just stepped back and watched them struggle across the top of the wooden fence. One fell all the way down, poor thing, and the other got on the tree, the first finally catching up to it. It was actually pretty cute.

But I believe that's pretty much it. Though I live no where near a forest.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:35 pm
Umm.....I think an otter ran out in front of the car when I was playing gameboy xp Then....then I saw a baby foxy run across the road at night and we almost hit it emo Not to mechine a skunk spraying the side of my house at night when the windows are down X[I want to kill dat skunk  

Lord Buckethead

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:38 pm
    O____o
    We don't get wild skunks here. Only badgers, foxes and hedgehogs. Woot.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:41 pm
Weird armies of bunnies coming out of bushes during the night when I go driving around 11pm.

With their eyes flashing evily like watership down.

They arn't cute. They want to eat my soul. ._.

Cherry Choo

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:13 pm
XD

Speaking of bunnies. I saw a bunny yesterday when I went to my friend's house to swim.

It was so tiny and adorable, so I started walking up to it. Allz a sudden it mutated into a giant albatross with a gun and started chasing after me.

*cough* actually, it perked its ears up, and I took a couple more steps towards it (I was kinda in a hurry 'cause I wanted to swim). I was probably 20 feet from it when it turned around, showing it's fluffy white tail (its fur was grayish brown), and ran into the bushes behind it.

It was quite interesting.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:17 pm
Uhm A rabbit jumped in front of the car and got ran over. xD
I was sad. ;-;

I played with chipmunks when I was around 12 years old. I'd lay on the ground with a peanut on top of me and the chipmunk would crawl all over me looking for it. x]

Then I moved and went "BWARRR!" and it ran away. D:  

Paigerrr

Lord Buckethead

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:21 pm
x_Paiger
Uhm A rabbit jumped in front of the car and got ran over. xD
I was sad. ;-;

I played with chipmunks when I was around 12 years old. I'd lay on the ground with a peanut on top of me and the chipmunk would crawl all over me looking for it. x]

Then I moved and went "BWARRR!" and it ran away. D:
XP there was a turtle in the middle of the highway and my dad triied to avoid hitting it and I felt a plump and I looked at him and said"You hit a turtle didn't you?" and he said "Yup". xp  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:26 pm
User Image
Ohh, I have had some experiences like that.

Kay, so it was summer, and I was outside running around playing with the dog.
And she went into my neighbor's bushes, smelling something. And I'm trying to get her out of there, and a baby bunny comes out and then runs back into the bushes. Apparently my dog was trying to kill it. Dx

My dog's a rat terrier. Mmhmm. She kills stuff.
D:

I am Word

MatCauthom

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:43 pm
I hit a kitty today  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:19 pm
MatCauthom
I hit a kitty today

User Image

So give me something to
believe...
&&&&

O______O

Err anyway...animals?
At my house, we see a lot of turkeys. This morning there was about 8-10 of them (with their babies!) walking around. xD

We see a lot of bunnies too. :3

&&&&
Cause I am living just to
breathe...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Minako]

Lord Buckethead

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:24 pm
I have a question...not to be rude,but I'm guessing there's alot of 18+ ppl here.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:33 pm
Lord Buckethead
I have a question...not to be rude,but I'm guessing there's alot of 18+ ppl here.

You can say some of us are near, under and over 18.

Boy bunnies are taking over America!  

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

Muzzi23

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:04 pm
I saw a Cyote in broad daylight.

[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers