Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
WOO! School! Pep Rally! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SEE THAT SEXY BODY GO BOM BOM BOM!
  -Booteh pops-
  Dot dot dot.
View Results

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:30 pm
User ImagePelvic thrust me [harder] moan. . . for meComment me

Okay, so I joined a club called DramaManiacs. It's well. . . were we do drama. A DUR. So tell me how, our first pep rally is tommrow. ( A pep rally [for those who don't know] is basicly where most of your school wears the school colors, and they go inside the gym, or outside, and it's like. . pep talk, but it's a whole big rally thing. Music, dancing, and who can cheer the loudest [freshmeat freshmen, sophmores, jrs. Seniors.] And it usually happens when theres a huge football game. ) We're playing Hagerty [Which we call Hag High] v.s us. the Oveido lions! HUUZAH! And Drama is doing a HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL DANCE.

My god, I hate it so much. . it's. . it's. . it's. . IT'S SO WHITE COMPARED TO THE WAY I DANCE. NO VIBRATEING, BOOTY SHAKEN, POPP'N NOTHING. And not to mention I've never seen HSM I or II. AND, ALL OF THE DRAMAMANAICS ARE FRESHMEN. WHITE, PREPPY FRESHEMEN. I mean, WHITE, LIKE WHITE WHITE (Yes Caps overload here. ) No I am not racisit though I kinda sound like one. But people I AM HALF WHITE. But the song where doing is ' We're all in this together' and part of ' Get your head in the Game'. IT'S SO DUMB. Just ugh.

And to think, we have to do this dance in the middle of the pep rally . And all my friends are like, ha I'mma laugh at you. Which I can't blame them, because I would do the same. But yeah. . pity me. Lawl. Okay, SURE, I didn't HAVE to do it. . . but in drama you gotta learn how to do the stupid things in front of everyone. =.=;; Honestly, I used to it anyways.

And yes, I am kinda nevrvous about doing this in front of the whole school BUT I'LL SURVIVE. I think my friend is gonna put this junk on youtube.

O.o Oh gawd.

So yes, have you had to do some dance/speach/song in front of the whole SCHOOL. Not class, but SCHOOL?

Thrusts: 13,607User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:32 pm

WAIT, I HAVE MORE TO ADD THAT I FORGOT.

Today, after school when everybody was praticing and whatnot for tommrow. . I GOT MY MOTHA FAWKING PERIOD. ISN'T THAT JUST GREAT?! UGH IT SUCKS a**. AND TOMMROW IS THE PEP RALLY AND ARGH. MY WEEK IS JUST GOING GREAT!

-Punches v****a-

Lady Pelvic

Lyyyke_OMG-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:44 pm
Wow....that majorly sucks.
Those are like....the worst songs! And being completely white and somewhat preppy, I have to say, I even can't stand those songs....nor the extremely preppy girls that are obsessed with them. @.@
Example- My little sister, she's half black, but hell, she was raised in preppyville!
Oh yes, and I have never done anything in front of the whole school...well, wait, I did read a poem in front of them that I 'wrote', but I technically didn't write it, my best friend did while no one was looking. So, I really didn't care.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:45 pm
xd you shouldn't punch that. It might come back to haunt you XD  

CoryDane

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:45 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
-Punches v****a-

I almost "lol"ed when I read that part. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:47 pm
I hate pep ralleys.
At my school they have an air band competition.
It's so stupid.
Then they have people get up and sing karaoke.
It makes my ears hurt. gonk

x3 thisismysn x3

calcifer9

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:49 pm
Don't hold that against all drama groups, everybody in my school drama group (including me) sees HSM as nothing but fodder for snide comments. You just got shafted school drama wise.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:25 pm

My v****a deserves to be punched for bleeding! >O

YOU'RE TELL'N ME. I can't STAND that song. >O
UGH, I'm not peppy, I'm more punkish. . ,my white side that is. Then my black side is all gangsta, yo.

Lawl.

Lady Pelvic

[Minako]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:27 pm
User Image

So give me something to
believe...
&&&&

Oh gawd, I hate pep rallies...xD;
High School Musical dancing!? Omg! rofl

Hmm...we haven't had our pep rally yet. . . o_o

Speaking in front of people?
I've been in the school's musicals before...and I was in the play we had for my drama class too. So yup I have. I like singing in front of people too. :3

&&&&
Cause I am living just to
breathe...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:28 pm
im not a certain steriotype. i just act and wear what i want to. and i dont care if people judge me. i am the way i am because i am happy with the way i am.  

shamelessly-tempted

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:44 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy

No I am not racisit though I kinda sound like one.

Have you ever noticed,
That I’m not acting as I used to do before?

Nupe.
You just stereotype. >w<;

Have you ever wondered,
Why I always keep on coming back for more?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:50 pm
I read a book at my pep rally...
:D
TEAM SPIRIT!

Rathmanian

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:51 pm

Apple A BIG one.
I can't help it, it's who I am.
=l

I used to feel bad at it, but now. . I don't care. I mean, I've been a sterotype for most of my life. . -le shrug- Oh well.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:59 pm
-giggles- My best friend and I make fun of that stuff all the time.

I don't like pep rally's or really any school things. They're loud, and give me headaches. But, it's a way to pass time. So I'm neutral on the whole thing.

Whos That Guy

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:12 pm
xDDDDD

Ouch! That sucks. It's so dorky. One of my friends likes that HSM stuff. She got "What time is it?" stuck in my head one day ._. It was terrible.

[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff