Reply The Saiyan Society
The end of Goku????? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drt1225

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:49 pm
At the end of DBGT Goku was seen by (very old) Pan....But there was a new kid Goku.....and Vegeta...Is this the end? Or is a new Sayain rivalry just begenning?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:54 pm
hmmmmmmm good question  

Rose Han

Saiyan Master Vegeta

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:39 pm
That was one of the few things that GT did right; leaving a twist ending. Besides that, the whole 'outer space battles' concept was awful, and completely strayed from what the Dragonball universe is all about. The SSJ4 transformation was rather well done, however.

To answer your question, a new Saiyan rivalry clearly did begin, but by no means is GT going to continue, nor is a new Dragonball series going to start.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:46 am
Yeah, there will be no more Dragonball, ever. These rumors of AF going around are as such, just rumors, very stupid ones mind you. We can dream all we like, but it will never happen, and even though I am a crazed fan of it all, I wouldn't care to see anymore, its ended on a bright note and thats the way it should be.  

billgoku
Vice Captain

Drt1225

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:46 pm
Acctualy there is a new series only available in Japan...lil goku is a coward though...hes like kid gohan, he hates to train and fight...lil Vegeta is the same as the First Vegeta....who died long before...R.I.P. Vegeta...Ill do more research and see if i can find a few episods...ill keep you updated as much as i can  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:33 pm
You're talking about AF, correct? That's purely fan made, and is not canon by any means.

Since that series isn't official, it doesn't actually count as part of the Dragonball universe.  

Saiyan Master Vegeta

billgoku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:39 pm
Yeah, thats what he's referring too. It was only an idea brought up by certain people and has become the most annoying rumor around the net in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:37 pm
DBAF.....The fourth series (which is continued making in japan) is about goku jr. as he tries to keep the legacy of the dragon balls in line....in the first 3 episodes he fights Vegeta Jr. and pan gets sick so he goes on a trip to find the 4 star dragonball of Grandpa Gohan's and when it dosent work, he starts crying, then goku appears and tells him "It takes all 7 dragonballs to work silly." and Goku tells him about the DB's and pan gets better and soon and soforth  

Drt1225

billgoku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:38 am
Thats just a movie.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:23 am
what is it? i whould love to see it.  

bertram81

Lang2007

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:39 pm
Well every series have to end at a point.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:08 pm
bertram81
what is it? i whould love to see it.

Its probably harder to find in stores now since its been out for a while.  

billgoku
Vice Captain

darkzumi

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:43 am
Lang2007
Well every series have to end at a point.

Entropy strikes again... crying sad cry emo wahmbulance dramallama burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:39 pm
xd  

sorajoel

sorajoel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:40 am
srry  
The Saiyan Society

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers