Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Fundraisers
Fundraiser FAQs Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:30 pm
Got any questions about making fundraisers for MADG? Post em here. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:31 pm
Reserved for list of questions asked frequency.....  

Pailzor
Captain

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:32 pm
Reserved for... Probably nothing, but just in case...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:48 pm
Is it stoopid in here...

Can we start or create donation threads promoting this in the the Charity forum? How about rally up the other members into one big massive slot machine frenzy or something?

...or is it just me?

DumberDan

[Noi]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:52 pm
DumberDan
Is it stoopid in here...

Can we start or create donation threads promoting this in the the Charity forum? How about rally up the other members into one big massive slot machine frenzy or something?

...or is it just me?

Slot machines blow. If you're going to do tokens, play cards.

And some of us are already on that.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:46 pm
Since I will be starting a Lotto, should I start it inside of the guild or out?  

J3wels

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:16 pm
J3wel
Since I will be starting a Lotto, should I start it inside of the guild or out?

You already have the lotto made in the place it should be, but make a thread in here linking to it, and giving a bit of information about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:52 am
Mmk. So I have an idea that worked really well for raising money back in high school. It might be fun to at least try it once... 50/50 raffle. As is, you pay for however many tickets, one ticket is drawn, and the winning ticket holder gets half of the money collected.

This would involve a slightly complicated mess of posting in a thread, ensuring tickets were paid for, and doing a random number. Perfectly do-able. 3nodding

Think it's worth a try? sweatdrop  

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:10 pm
Sugrie
Mmk. So I have an idea that worked really well for raising money back in high school. It might be fun to at least try it once... 50/50 raffle. As is, you pay for however many tickets, one ticket is drawn, and the winning ticket holder gets half of the money collected.

This would involve a slightly complicated mess of posting in a thread, ensuring tickets were paid for, and doing a random number. Perfectly do-able. 3nodding

That's a lotto. J3wel's made one already, but you're welcome to make another in the lotto/money games forum 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:26 pm
Pailzor
Sugrie

That's a lotto. J3wel's made one already, but you're welcome to make another in the lotto/money games forum 3nodding

Thought so. XD 'Kay, I think Ima do it. heart  

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:11 pm
I had an idea, but since I'll ask you first just in case. If I'm doing a quest for the guild, can I? It's like a donation, but optional, and I'm 100% garanteed that all cash that I made will go *Taps the foot on the marble floor.* here!

Deal or no deal?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:29 pm
Is it stoopid in here...

- Should we have special days where MADG members all unite into one big ol' frantic uprising to get gold. Y'know kind of stuff like bowling night without the bowling. We have like a weekly something thats held on like what, Saturday? Something like, idk, vending night where all guild members available run out and start vending, then turn in all their funds to the guild...meh not good?-

...or is it just me?

DumberDan

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:43 pm
DumberDan
Is it stoopid in here...

- Should we have special days where MADG members all unite into one big ol' frantic uprising to get gold. Y'know kind of stuff like bowling night without the bowling. We have like a weekly something thats held on like what, Saturday? Something like, idk, vending night where all guild members available run out and start vending, then turn in all their funds to the guild...meh not good?-

...or is it just me?

Meh.. It'd be tough.
And the whole marketing thing would be kinda weird to promote, actually..
Maybe some day of taking over a cards server.. xd

@Kale: I have no idea what you mean..
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:01 pm
This helps! Egor!

Egor: What he meant is he will do a quest! Quest for a chairity for this guild! He said he'll pay you with the gold he makes from his donation to this guild! Let's say he makes 10,000 out of million! And his quest would be money thing! If he makes up to a million. It'll go to the MADG fund raiser!

Kale: Think he'll understand?

Egor: Sure! If not. Thanks though, but I better head back to my real master! *Egor left.*  

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:42 pm
sweatdrop
I guess? I dunno... Donating's always been fine... Just make sure to send the trade to Norayr, instead of the front page..  
[MADG]: Fundraisers

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff