Zombina is going to become an elf! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombina Corpse
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:22 pm
Fantastic news! I gathered more information about the ear pointing I've been looking into, and I talked to Howie - LunaCobra.net about pricing, procedure, and if he'd be able to travel out to Michigan to do it. He replied to my email and said it costs $750 USD for both ears, AND that it would be pretty painless, AND that he can make it out to Michigan in February or early March!

I'm so excited! I need to start putting money aside for it so I can have enough for the actual mod itself and an enormous tip for him coming all the way out from London to podunk Kalamazoo/Portage, Michigan to do this for me. razz

Soon my ears will be transformed and look like this when compeltely healed:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[My friend Izzy from Myspace with her pretty ears!]

So what do you guys think about ear pointing?
Feel free [actually, I encourage it] to check out Howie's portfolio on LunaCobra. He has some incredible work posted!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:51 pm
Very impressive site! I recognized a lot of those mods from modblog, so this guy must be pretty reputable. I hope everything goes well with your pointing. Sounds like you're getting a really good deal here!  

popcornsharingbox

Zombina Corpse
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:58 pm
I'll probably be giving him $1,000. That's about all I can afford. x.x

But yeah, he's a well known dude, so I trust him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:32 pm
That's going to be freaking rad. =D Yeah, so far as I know they use some local freezing stuff like when you get your tongue split so it shouldn't be too painful.
Can't wait to see pics when they get started.

I'm still thinking about doing this myself. I know I'll get my implants and tongue done before the ears though. I just want to get them done differently than most people are doing them now. I don't want a solid part at the top that scars over. I want the top to fold down. So it'll be an experiment.  

dagon is a gloomy bear
Crew

Lonely Lunatic

insolitus naturae

6,750 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:02 am
congratulations zombina! i'm so glad you found someone reputable who will travel to their customers - i know it's a while off, but will you be posting pictures? i can't wait to see them if you do!

yeah, his work is everywhere, huh? your friend izzy is on suicide girls, is she not? i recognize that hair (along with those ears). and i do see a lot of the same pictures from lunacobra on bme.

too cool smile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:13 pm
@uncopasetic: Yeah, she's on SG.

Yeah, I will post lots of pictures. =]  

Zombina Corpse
Captain

popcornsharingbox

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:47 am
Any more news on the pointing?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:00 pm
i didn't even come across this thread before it was resurrected. I want to see how this goes as well. updates? i think it'll look great, the photos i've seen immediately following the procedure make me a little bit queasy though. gonk  

emohawk

popcornsharingbox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:53 am
Something tells me that Zombina doesn't come around this guild anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:44 am
This thing is so dead nowadays. I want to see her ears, so hopefully she'll be back with us soon!

apanda999

Zombina Corpse
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:17 am
Eh, unfortunately I never ended up getting it done. I posted a new topic in the main guild forum introducing a new guide that I'm in the process of making for you guys, but I'll just repeat what I ended the topic with in that post.

This past year has been really crappy for me and a lot of the time, I didn't have internet, and so I didn't have much of a choice but to be 'dead'. And thus, my guild has sort of died too. I'm ashamed, but at the same time, there wasn't a whole lot I could do.

So overall, no I never got my ears pointed. I'm still considering it in the future, but as of right now, I can't afford anything like that.

Sorry if I got your guys' hopes up. .___.;;

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:39 am
No worries, it happens. I never got my subdermal implant either. =3 I'd still like to one day though.  

dagon is a gloomy bear
Crew

Lonely Lunatic

Dysphoric Melody
Crew

Aged Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:35 pm
I want to get my ears pointed as well! however, I want to see if I can possibly lengthen them slightly while I have it done, b/c as much as I like the little LOTR Hobbit point that is common, I want to have a slightly longer point (more like an old-school woodelf! XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:44 pm
Im not so crazy about elf ears but is there any other kinds of ear mods people can do?

I really like the idea of it all  

Lance Castle
Crew

Annihilation Sky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:38 pm
Lance Castle
Im not so crazy about elf ears but is there any other kinds of ear mods people can do?

I really like the idea of it all

I saw a pic of a guy on BME with an alleycat type mod to his ear. Looked pretty good from what I remember.  
Extreme & Ritual Modification

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff