TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:47 pm
The days of our light has finally fallen. the battle between dark and light has created a gap between dimensions as well as time, the destination is up to you choose who to fight, talk, or conspiracies. let the Journey begin.

The creation of a new creature has been discovered, the reptilion like creatures that represent the souls of the corrupted humans who hearts and bodies have been taken, the Enigmas. These vile are controlled by the Enigma's leader known asSanmex twisted . his Intentions and motives are still a mystery to our heroes. The Enigmas are not all bad, there is a rare but not unheard of Enigma called Tatiana. They are the Souls of the pure of heart and hold no resentment to our world. They likeness resemble the Dark Enigmas in basic forms, but there are little features that vary, they are pure and angelic with white fur compared to the dark and greenish scales of the Enigmas. The highest know Tatiana as of yet is the human shaped counter part Somad, Damos's lost soul.
Join the fight Alongside the fighters who wish to extinguish the world of the Enigmas and forgive themselves of there own unforgettable sins...

Most_wanted_man xp/Intense_fire -I have multiple characters each are color coded so it shouldn't be so easy to get confused (if you are im sorry it just happened that way sweatdrop ), but if you ever are just return here as a reference.

Damos-my main Character, has no soul but shares his body with two swords that contain souls, he is a keyblade wielder but you rarely ever see him use them, his quest is still unknown except that he has a younger brother and an attachment to Samnex, he is currently traveling with Berry, Somad, and Sabishii(as well as his swords), he left both Sabishii and berry in search of something.....We later find him in the a dungeon ruin, he was doing something there. He told Berry he couldn't return her feeling but he helps her return to normal by kissing her. Then Berry told him all that had happened while he was gone.

Somad-A Tatiana, Damos soul, Somad can control the Tatiana's at will, he is very feminine and sometimes to the point it looks gay(makes you wonder what Damos was like before his soul was torn from him whee ), he highly likable and very good friends with Berry, he was found in the forest by Derry interrupted his Tatiana training that he was doing. He followed Derry into the portal she had made. He saw Tamajing die and reseived his Titiana powers, afterwards he took care of Berry's heartless and brought her to Damos where Damos is a bit upset with him for lieing to him about Berry's heartless.

Farmoska-soul trapped into a Katana, Tamajings younger brother, nothing much is known of him except that he is wild and uncontrollable in battles, his is currently crushing on Sorabishi, he is now her sword and is traveling with her, his intention for the betrayal is still unknown....believed that he is some sort of Enigma. He made a portal for Sabishii to the Realm of the Darkness, where their currentlly still at

Tamajing-soul trapped in a shorter katana, Famoska older brother, his is open to his feeling for His love of Berry, who is oblivious to it and confuses it as Damos's Love, (start the love triangle thingy, he was training Somad to control his Titiana powers, till he left to the realm of darkness and found berry completly changed. He turned and attacked Berry in hopes that she would come to her senses, but she became a heartless instead. He attacked Ryed when he attacked him for blaming him for Berry transformation into a heartless, but Berry's heartless got in the way of the battle between the two. he admitted his feeling to Berry when she was a heartless. When he failed to protect Berry's heartless from Derry, he uses his keyblade he had gotten to free Berry's heart From Derry, then he passed on and he became Somad sword and ear-ring.

Other Forms-the brother have been known to appear as giant wolves, the wolves appear from the Earrings damos would used and they transform when he needed them to do certain tasks

Damos's Fusion: (both of the swords, when held by Damos, fuse there souls into Damos making a Symbiote, they can be held separately or at once, Now it has changed since Farmoskas betryal and Tamajing plus he earn a newer sword, this swords properties are stilll unknown ninja )

The Gothic Rikku-Berry, not much is known except that she has feelings for Damos, and in hopes that she gets his love back she remains by his side, she has recently been attacked by heartless and got very ill(she is better now). She also tried to hid something about her past and hiding some of her emotions that she doesnt like to show around others, and at times she has a new person personality, which is caused also from something in her past. She is now in the realm of the heartless with Ryed...she is in search of power and control, she Has Dropped two keyblades when she enter the realm of darkness, this is a major "Key" to Berry's past, they are still on the floor from where she left. She now is a heartless due to Derry changing her mind to attack people who care about her. Derry fused with her and Tamajing saves her by using a keyblade to free her heart and she returned to a heartless state. When Somad found her he gave her a new name (Demi), and took her to Damos. Where Damos asked her how to bring her back to normal and she did just that. Berry and Damos kissed but he had said before the kiss actually happened, he said he couldn't love her back which broke her heart a lot. After her change back She then told Damos of all the things that happened to her and what happened to Tamajing where she begins to cry and break down a bit. Then Damos hugs her and calms her down a small bit.

Demi: Berry's Heartless's name

Derry:is berry other half you could say, she was trapped in Berry's mind for some unknown reason still. She has separated from Berry and became her nobody. She was in the forest when she first separated and found Somad and was a complete jerk to him. She has opened a portal to Berry where she wants to combine so she could be in control of Berry's body. She successfully combines with Berry only to fail because Tamajing used a keyblade to free Berry's heart then Derry also turned into a heartless and disappeared. Whereabouts Unknown??? ninja

SoraSabishii-Sabishi, Gunswomen and bounty hunter extraordinaire, holds a grudge on damos for breaking her gun Fang, she then follows him around to get revenge but Damos rebuilds her a new one, and she remains a part of the group searching for some good bounty. She also knows some magic. She is fighting to find out where she belongs. She has accepted Farmoska's help but has yet to unite with him as a fusion. she is now looking for berry in the realm of the darkness. She is currently still in the realm of Darknes questioning her coming there, Unknown why Farmoska join sides with her except a theoretical Crush

Alexrien-Alexrien, n/a

CrazyRetardedMonkey-Grim reaper/Ryed, ex-grim reaper and veteran keyblade wielder, has a Past with Sanmex somehow, Helped berry escape to the darkness area in the realm of Darkness. When, he saw Berry as a heartless, he attacked Tamajing, because he thought he was the one who caused it to happen. he is in the realm of Darkness still looking for a fight

Kaiser321-Kaiser, n/a

Hydra4-Sora, well he is sora and we are searching for him for help. other than that nuthing sweatdrop

Carrot-Copper- Jack he shoots the keyblade out of Derry hand. Nothing much is known about him at this time.

NAME:

DESCRIPTION:

SIDE:ENIGMAS,NOBODY,HEARTLESS,HUMAN*NUTHING ELSE PLEASE LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY*

ANYTHING ELSE:

I will try to keep this page updated as much as possible  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:59 pm
Name: Damos Sooli

description: 5'11 dark brown eyes, broad shoulders, short about two inch long hair with a slight curl, face is covered with a black buttened up jacket and a torn scarf covering my mouth, have two katanas horizantally on my back, blackish blue jeans a bit torn and old, military boots half hidden by the jeans, wearing fingercut leather gloves, my nails a bit grown out, my ears are peiced on either side eac unique to it intented use, no more can be described  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:12 pm
Name: Berry
Description: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fd/Mewberii.jpg  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:32 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Name: Berry
Description: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fd/Mewberii.jpg
still with the mew mew i see well im currntly trying to draw myself it sucks sweatdrop  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:33 pm
ninja so berry what is your purpose? ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:18 pm
Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:59 pm

Name: mikex

description: has everything that my avi has on. has blue eyes and carries 2 black keyblades  

crashintomyarms

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:03 am
Name: Alixraen
Description: A bit shorter than most, with black eyes, shoulder-length black hair, dark sunglasses, dressed in a black tuxedo. Has an evil disposition and carries a whip, and has the ability to transform into a devil-like creature.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:18 pm
... nice to see you guys, so what is your mission in this new life of your  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:59 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"I am not sure...."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:19 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"I am not sure...."
do you disire power,wisdom, or friendship????  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:52 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"I am not sure...."
"Wisdom and friendship..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:32 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"I am not sure...."
you have desided
your magic and defenses are at the top levels but your stregnth is lost of all hope, you are a defender of friends  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:39 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"I am not sure...."
you have desided
your magic and defenses are at the top levels but your stregnth is lost of all hope, you are a defender of friends
"oh? okay..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:58 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"I am not sure...."
you have desided
"oh? okay..."
* reaches for katana* now we fight ninja  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:46 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
... nice to see you guys, so what is your mission in this new life of your

Good question.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]