Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Painful Experiences Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pain!!!!!!!
  It hurts just thinking about it!
  *covers you-know-where*
  Oh noes!
View Results

DumberDan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:09 pm
Is it stoopid in here...

- When I say painful I mean painful. As in getting your arm snapped in half while skateboarding, or skinning your entire arm while bike riding on a trail. Explain your painful experiences.

One of my painful experiences just happened recently. So today I had woodshop in school. Hacksaws, Electric Sanders, Welders, the works. So anyways, I'm waiting my turn in line for the table saw so I can cut a piece off of my wood.

A guy is standing there doing his thing. I'm watching intently to see how he does it. I pop out of line for a sec just to see how he's doing it. Then all of sudden he seems to be struggling on pushing the thing, so he moves off to the side and tries to push it, but then, the thing stops, it revs up and flies off the table...right towards me. I had maybe about less than a second to realize what happened and say, "Oh snap..." Before the thing hits me right in the gut.

I keel over and start moaning. The thing blew the wind right out of me, everything seemed to blur for a second. I stand up to see a whole bunch of people staring at me and the instructor comes rushing over. I'd say I was pretty lucky, it just so happened some guy like right near me pushed against me to get out of the way. In the process he nudged me a bit so it didn't hit me you know where... It was probably also I good thing I was like 5 feet away from the thing so I didn't take the full force. I got out with a small cut and a bruise on my left arm and leg. -

...or is it just me?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:41 pm

♥ Ouchie. eek

Blueblerry --

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:16 pm
Aww...poor Dan :'(  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:17 pm
My most painful experience happen when I was a bit younger. I was going on a go-kart for the first time. It had no breaks, no seat-belt, and I wasn't wearing any protection (So, I basically asked to be hurt). Well, I started going, it seemed fine. I had no idea what I was doing, so I turned one way, and turned back the other way immediately. Needless to say, I was thrown off. That's not the worst part. My hand was stuck in the steering wheel as I was dragged across the black tar, not the nice new black tar, the old crakced rocky tar. The skin off my foot, forearm and shoulder was ripped off.

And it gets better! The go-kart was stuck on turn, I was laying on the ground. It circled around and was about to hit me when my cousin jumped on and slammed his feet on the ground to stop it. He lost his shoes xD.

Oh, and about the shop thing, same thing happened in my shop class two years ago, but it managed to avoid hitting people.  

Matakko

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:18 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

I've never done anything like broken a bone, but I'm a pretty big wuss when it comes to some kinds of pain.

Once in my culinary class in High School I was cutting buns open for subs and they were still a little bit frozen in spots and I ended up slipping and cutting my hand open with the bread knife. Those things are really serrated and the ones we had were REALLY sharp.

I had to go walk to the water fountain to get a drink because I went into a bit of shock and felt ill for a little while. Then I put on a band-aid and a plastic gloce and had to continue making the subs. >_> Pretty sure I somehow managed to get tomato juice in it, too.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:19 pm
Timsn's most painful experience:
I was sitting at the desk my computer is on, with my feet up on the windowsill.
My foot slipped & my toenail caught on the edge of the desk.
I ended up scraping off two inches of wood, which then got stuck underneath my toenail.
It was stuck all the way to the bottom of my nail.
I didn't get all of the wood out for months.
Let me tell you, it was incredibly painful.

x3 thisismysn x3

GreKaosAngel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:24 pm
lol, TC, I had the same thing happen to me when i was a sophomore in high school.
Except I was the one cutting the tablesaw, and a white oak piece flew back and hit me in my side. Lucky i'm short, or it would of been a more painful experience. It knocked the wind out of me, it felt as if i was bleedin but i wasn't. I didnt moan or pass out, i just walked it off.

it left big lines on my side for a week, the top and bottom of the board.

but my worst painful exp.? it was two years ago that I sliced my side open with a Reverse Blade Katana. I had to go to the ER.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:26 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
I ended up scraping off two inches of wood, which then got stuck underneath my toenail.

Ouch o.o that sounds awful.  

Matakko

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:28 pm
Matakko
x3 thisismysn x3

I cried for like 2 hours. >_>;;  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:32 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
Matakko
x3 thisismysn x3

If I even saw that happen to someone I would cry for two hours xD  

Matakko

Zephire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:35 pm
My most painful experience was probably when I was 3 or 4, and I was walking on a pier along the harbour. It was slippery, but like any young kid I didn't notice, so I started running. Just as my mother told me not to run I slipped and got a 3 inch sliver going into my right hand, between my thumb and my index finger. Half the thing managed to bury itself into my hand. I had to go to the hospital because either I wouldn't let my mother touch it or else it wouldn't come out. I actually had to be put under general anaesthetic for them to get it out.

I still have a scar from the damned thing, too.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:37 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
Matakko
x3 thisismysn x3

Is it stoopid in here...

Ugh, reminds me of the time my mom hiked Half-Dome. When she got home she a black toe nail. She had to pull the whole nail out. Said it hurt her for months...

Speaking of nails, got shot straight in the nail by a Smith and Wesson airsoft gun. Me and my friends love to play airsoft wars, googles on of course. We get shot a lot get welts and all that jazz. So anyways, its my 13th birthday, I invite a couple of friends over and we go hang out in some unfinished houses and do airsoft wars. There I get shot in the pinky straight on the nail. It burned bad!!!!! The next morning the thing was all blue! It took months for the blue to grow all the up to the full length of the nail so I could clip it!

...or is it just me?

DumberDan

Matakko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:40 pm
DumberDan
x3 thisismysn x3
Matakko
x3 thisismysn x3

Is it stoopid in here...

Ugh, reminds me of the time my mom hiked Half-Dome. When she got home she a black toe nail. She had to pull the whole nail out. Said it hurt her for months...

Speaking of nails, got shot straight in the nail by a Smith and Wesson airsoft gun. Me and my friends love to play airsoft wars, googles on of course. We get shot a lot get welts and all that jazz. So anyways, its my 13th birthday, I invite a couple of friends over and we go hang out in some unfinished houses and do airsoft wars. There I get shot in the pinky straight on the nail. It burned bad!!!!! The next morning the thing was all blue! It took months for the blue to grow all the up to the full length of the nail so I could clip it!

...or is it just me?

Rofl, if it were me, I'd just paint the rest of my nails blue. =P  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:40 pm
DumberDan
Is it stoopid in here...

...or is it just me?

Ouch. gonk
After getting the wood stuck under there, I had a black spot on my nail.
I thought it was just a bruise or something, but turns out it was a piece of wood that had been stuck under there for a month. sweatdrop

x3 thisismysn x3

Missus Catastrophe

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:55 pm
My most painful experience happened when I was five, though this was physical. I had just spent the weekend at my grandma's house, and her house has a sliding glass door. So I was used to pulling the door completely shut. When I got home, I was going inside to get something to drink, and I grabbed the side of the door, shutting it on my finger. I PULLED my finger out BUT I didn't notice the pain until I noticed the blood. My entire arm was purple by the time I got to the bathroom, and we put a band-aid on my finger and everything was fine. THEN, as I was going outside, I did the same thing, with the same hand, with the same finger. We washed it off, and my mom got home and took me to the emergency room. My right ring finger is now a LITTLE bit crooked 'cause I broke it in two different places. e.e

My most emotional pain came a few weeks ago when I had my heart stabbed a few thousand times. It hurts to know the one you love likes someone else. e.e

[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff