Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Post Your RPC Pics Here (Please) ^^ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:31 pm
((edited/updated last: 2 December))

I am currently working on a little project, a comic/manga of our village for new members or visiting members to view, and for current and old ones to look upon to cherish (or loath) old memories of the past. In this, you can see how much we have grown and whatnot and all that our village went through.

In order for this to work, I need people to post their RPC pictures here please so that I am able to draw you (yes, just about everyone in the guild will be in it). I can't put you in if I don't know what you look like. Also, when you post your picture, please be sure it's the one you want in the comic/manga, because that's the look I'm going to refer off of.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM CHANGING YOUR PICTURE AFTER POSTING IT. It's really hard to keep track of people's appearances when you are changing it every 5 seconds ><

If there is something special you want to add to your character (like maybe different colored hair, special eyes, etc.) tell me in your post. Those that I encounter that did not post a picture here, I will go off their picture in their signature or if they don't have one their avatar. If their avatar is dressed in nothing but their underwear, I'll just make up a look for them....

PLEASE, NOTHING TOO FANCY OR COMPLICATED gonk

Everything is going to be in black and white

ONE LAST THING, PLEASE TELL ME WHERE YOU WANT YOUR NINJA HEADBAND (OR IF YOU WANT IT AT ALL). OTHERWISE, IT'S GOING EITHER AROUND THE HEAD OR NECK. domokun

Progress: Currently on Chapter one, if you want to follow along, page 245 in the Academy when Kane yells something about villages invading; Pages completed: 3; starting 4

People in comic/manga by now:

rockergrl122
ranka-san
XXX_DARK KANE_XXX -- I changed your shirt as I couldn't really see a Naruto character still in the Academy wearing that kind of stuff, but don't worry, you'll be drawn in your original clothes when you leave and join the Akatsuki
Mikyo
Akari_su (soon...)
Honoken  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:57 pm
Does just posting once so you can see my signature count x3 I hope so, cause I don't really feel like going and fetching the URL for it. . . Although! Give me a couple of minutes and I'll have it up for you in full.

That was a pointless post. . . It took me ten seconds x3

User Image

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:59 pm
Thank you very much ^^

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:16 am
my pic is my sigy...im that badass....  

Oni_Soul

Tb00123

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:26 am
User Image

me...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:44 am
User Image

Teeheehee!!  

Rikku Mage

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:58 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:58 pm
User Image
I guess, just dual flaming swords instead of the katana smile  

thewhitelynx

Azzurre

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:15 pm
WEEEEEEE YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE!!!! HAHA!!! xp mrgreen . I just felt like posting in one of your threads or just incase you randomly go senile and forget what I look like!Just look at my siggy or profile. My character is on both.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:21 pm
O_O

Thank you all so much! Now, if you are going to change it, please pm me saying so, and make sure you change it to something you will be please with for a long time. I am progressing slowly but surely on the comic/manga, but it is hard because I don't know if rockergirl-what's her face who goes by Kanien really wants to look like her signature. Also, whoever used to be Aquausi but killed him and changed his name and all, I need that info too. Oh, and that other girl who says 'funkeh' all the time......I'll have to go by her avatar.....

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:10 am
ruhler
O_O

Thank you all so much! Now, if you are going to change it, please pm me saying so, and make sure you change it to something you will be please with for a long time. I am progressing slowly but surely on the comic/manga, but it is hard because I don't know if rockergirl-what's her face who goes by Kanien really wants to look like her signature. Also, whoever used to be Aquausi but killed him and changed his name and all, I need that info too. Oh, and that other girl who says 'funkeh' all the time......I'll have to go by her avatar.....

Omg, shes annoying.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:25 am
You know what I look like. My RPC picture is basically in every thread. XD  

EddddyC

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:07 pm
Kimimaru Monku
ruhler
O_O

Omg, shes annoying.

Lol, it seems she just goes around calling people 'funkeh' because she has nothing better to do or something ^^;;

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:05 pm
ruhler
Kimimaru Monku
ruhler
O_O

Omg, shes annoying.

Lol, it seems she just goes around calling people 'funkeh' because she has nothing better to do or something ^^;;

Don't even bother putting in her in it. She doesnt even do anything. Just make her one of those people in the background whos like 5 inches tall that you have to look real hard for. Ya know, like "wheres Waldo" ? rofl  

Shin Defender of Light

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:11 pm
Kimimaru Monku
ruhler
Kimimaru Monku
ruhler
O_O

Omg, shes annoying.

Don't even bother putting in her in it. She doesnt even do anything. Just make her one of those people in the background whos like 5 inches tall that you have to look real hard for. Ya know, like "wheres Waldo" ? rofl

Too late (I guess) x3

O_O DID YOU POST A PIC OF YOU RPC?? DO IT IF YOU DIDN'T!!! D:<

Oh, and who played as Aquausi then changed his name? I need his RPC pic.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff