Reply Role Plays
roxas's birthday party! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

w0lfangel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:19 am
ok hey ur invited to roxas's b-day party! ok im sora i know we dont get along that much but anyone from kingdom hearts can come! biggrin its a suprise!.....ssshhhhhhhhhhhh! cool so were going to meet on the island at 4:00 namine will bring him there and we need some food and cake! mrgreen oh and if u wanna come early to prepare come at 12:00 kk alright lets make his b-day cool! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:34 am
Im in ill be leon kay mrgreen ill just drop in every once in a while  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:03 am
well what happeing here, where the P-a-r-t-y mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:11 am
You can count in me and Axel. I don't know where the hothead is, but this waterlover is ready to PARTY! wahmbulance dramallama burning_eyes dramallama wahmbulance  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:21 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
You can count in me and Axel. I don't know where the hothead is, but this waterlover is ready to PARTY! wahmbulance dramallama burning_eyes dramallama wahmbulance
well lets makethis a pool party then rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:09 am
K, but Marly has to wear a normal bathing suit. His personal ones are traumatising. eek  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:52 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
K, but Marly has to wear a normal bathing suit. His personal ones are traumatising. eek
oh gosd so dont want to know, hey do you have a hairtie my hair when its went always gets in my face  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:38 pm
Oh, yeah sure. Wait a sec... -starts pulling out the most impossible things out of his pockets until he finally finds a hairtie- Ah! Here's one! Oh wait, this is Larxene's... -reaches into his pockets and takes out another one- Here. This is Zexion's one, but he never swims, so he doesn't need one.  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:35 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Oh, yeah sure. Wait a sec... -starts pulling out the most impossible things out of his pockets until he finally finds a hairtie- Ah! Here's one! Oh wait, this is Larxene's... -reaches into his pockets and takes out another one- Here. This is Zexion's one, but he never swims, so he doesn't need one.
eek * shocked at all the fetish items of the organization he had in his pocket* eek someones a little obsesed sweatdrop * takes hairtie looks at it and puts it on *so anyone ready for some speed swimming *dives into water*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:23 pm
OOc: I'll be Axel

I'm here! Now let's throw the best party in the world! Obviously, *Forms a ball of fire in his hand* I'll handle the BBQ.  

MageofH

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:09 am
MageofH

I'm here! Now let's throw the best party in the world! Obviously, *Forms a ball of fire in his hand* I'll handle the BBQ.

Ehm, I think we better let Xaldin do the cooking. Remember last time when you burned Saïx's steak? -shivers with remembering the horrors-  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:14 pm

I'll be.. umm... Demyx!

Ooh, a pool party? Yays!! lol

Demyx876

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:13 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MageofH

Ehm, I think we better let Xaldin do the cooking. Remember last time when you burned Saïx's steak? -shivers with remembering the horrors-
so true that thing was charcoal leave it to Xaldin* splashes his flame out by accident and he dives in* whoops sorry sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:42 am
Demyx876

I'll be.. umm... Demyx!

Ooh, a pool party? Yays!! lol

[[you're too late. I'm Demyx already.]]  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:58 pm
* jumps out of the pool and summons Ifrit*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*
Ifrit:What is Your request my leige* Bows down*

Would you please Dry me up a bit

Ifrit:*grunts evil *is that all you request of me? then i shall grant it twisted * starts to create a huge Fire Ball*

No wait. what are you doing? eek BOOM!!! burning_eyes

*-later after a Pheonix down and a few burn heals* okay thats not all i want of you scream and stop acting so formal, relax we are at a pool party stare but i would like you to Gaurd the entrance and make sure no one gets in unless someone in the Party says so okay.....oh and dont go off agian with Shiva ninja I dont want a repeat of what hapened last time kay stare

Ifrit: redface Understood... oh and that was a one time thing, it doesnt matter anymore she's with Bahamut now sad * jumps up and then lands by the entrance and sits and sulk  
Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff