Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Pirates and Ninjas versus others Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furzball

Dapper Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:30 pm
Furzball
Ninjas and Pirates started the battle, now others shall come to compete!

List a group of people that will join in the battle. Include any and all information you can, why you like them, and give a brief explanation of who they are. If you cant do that provide a link for the information. ex.wikipedia.

Example group: Ronins: Masterless Samurai warriors with the exoticness of ninjas and freedom of pirates. They had the proper training plus could get drunk if they wanted.

Rules
-if there is going to be discussion let it be civilized and thought out. Don't write things like "Pirates are gay ninjas win!" or something like that.
-Any trolling, spamming, or anything of the sort will be rewarded with you being reported to a moderator.
- Excessive bumping will not be appreciated. It's even highly suggested you don't bump.
-It would be perferred that you provide a group to list rather then get in the discussion of what is the best group.
- Please post something more then just, "they are so cool." list a few traits

I will enforce the rules and it is asked that other viewers try to help.

Please please try to actually answer this thread in an intelligent manner. People on gaia GD have so much time to waste on being stupid.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:28 pm
I <3 PIRATES!!!

Seriously though, pirates are soooooo superior. Sure ninjas get cooler movies, like Curse of the Golden Flower, Hero, and Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, but seriously, in a fight, who would win? A ninja would hop around from wall to wall trying to look intimidating, and then a pirate would pull out a pistol and shoot the ninja. And pirates have the cool sponsors, like the muppets in Muppet Treasure Island, and the wiggles with Captain Feathersword, and Johnny Depp, who is kickass, and I'm not saying that for the normal girlish reasons, I'm saying it cause he's an amazing actor. I mean, Edward Scissorhands, Chocolat? Brilliant!!!! Not to mention he is quite swashbuckling in PotC where Orlanda Bloom is all, I rely on my looks to fill the box office, and he's not even a real pirate! So there!  

Morwen Vipertooth

Furzball

Dapper Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:16 am
Morwen Vipertooth
I <3 PIRATES!!!

Seriously though, pirates are soooooo superior. Sure ninjas get cooler movies, like Curse of the Golden Flower, Hero, and Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, but seriously, in a fight, who would win? A ninja would hop around from wall to wall trying to look intimidating, and then a pirate would pull out a pistol and shoot the ninja. And pirates have the cool sponsors, like the muppets in Muppet Treasure Island, and the wiggles with Captain Feathersword, and Johnny Depp, who is kickass, and I'm not saying that for the normal girlish reasons, I'm saying it cause he's an amazing actor. I mean, Edward Scissorhands, Chocolat? Brilliant!!!! Not to mention he is quite swashbuckling in PotC where Orlanda Bloom is all, I rely on my looks to fill the box office, and he's not even a real pirate! So there!

Now I'm not going to argue for the side of the ninja but I'm expecting to hear a retort to your celebrity bit with Chuck Norris's and Santa Claus from them.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:58 am
the kfc cornal would make a good ninja. think about it.  

ZarialAmeraise

Morwen Vipertooth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:34 pm
I could see that  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:05 am
i knew i was a geniouse  

ZarialAmeraise

Jimbob Not Home

Original Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:52 pm
I say this and this alone.

"Pirates get all tha booty...yar!"

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:00 am
really it all comes down to "teh smex." pirates est "teh smex" but ninjas est "teh FLEXABLE smex." (which is, of course, smexyer then "teh smex")

BUT ninjas are traditionlaly asian*, and according to statistics, asians have the smallest... "paycheaks"~, then white people, then black people. and "paycheacks" are what truely defines "teh smex" flexable or not.

therefore the pecking order goes;

asian pirates
ninja
white pirates
black pirates

end of disscussion.

* please note that when i am talking about race, i am mearly speaking according to a susposed study on the subject of "paycheacks" and in no way mean to be a racist/offend anybody. i senserly appologise to anyone i have managed to offend.

~ when i say "paycheacks" i obviously am not refering to money.  

ZarialAmeraise

Morwen Vipertooth

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:27 pm
loul, I must say, that is very deep. I have never heard the word smex used so much before
shmex is a different story...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:21 pm
Morwen Vipertooth
I <3 PIRATES!!!

I second that my squirrelly friend  

Autistic Lemon

Morwen Vipertooth

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:24 pm
I am NOT a squirrel  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:55 am
ryry627
Morwen Vipertooth
I <3 PIRATES!!!

I second that my squirrelly friend

personaly i hated jhonney in PotC. jack is a very repetitive charecter. sure, in the first he was great. but after the first pirate-y scean in the second he gets boring, and then annoying, and then just plain stupid.

jhonny is a terific actor, and he could have done sooo much better in a much less predictable/repetitive role.  

ZarialAmeraise

Morwen Vipertooth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:19 pm
all the characters are annoying in that movie. After the first one that is. Although there are a few good scenes in the others.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:38 pm
yeah. but if your gonna have a role like jack, you cant give it to jhonney depp. if you wanna have him in the movie. give him somthing that requiers talent.  

ZarialAmeraise

Morwen Vipertooth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:14 pm
Jack is such a strange character though. You never know exactly what side he's on....  
U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff