Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
I just came back from the eye doctor. :D Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liquid Muffin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And I had an eye test that I usually do. This time I went to see if I needed a stronger prescription for my glasses and I do. xD My vision is 20/340. -fails- The eye doctor lady also told me that I have to wear my glasses practically all the time, excluding reading things close up and things like that. What your vision, do you wear glasses, etc.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:13 pm
Dance with me below crystal knives...
I wear glasses yo. 8D I'm not sure what my prescription is.. I remeber something like -6 so maybe 14/20? Not sure how it works exactly.

I should probably find out.. since I want to become an Optometrist when I grow older xD
...We'll dance in fear of our own lives.

Coquilles

xo_talya_xo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:15 pm
My vision is 20/20 3nodding
Which is good because I think glasses would annoy me and I would have an extremely difficult time with contacts.

Actually, my left eye isn't quite as good as my right eye, but only by a tiiiiiny bit. So, I'm not complaining 4laugh

By the way, love your avi mrgreen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:19 pm
I am nearsighted, ftw!
(For those of you who don't know what that means, I can see objects that are a lot closer with more clarity than I can those that are further away.)

I forget my prescriptions but I think my left eye is worse and my right eye has an astigmatism. Though my vision isn't anything toooo bad. If I tilt my head down and try to read this text without the aid of my specs, all I see is a blur.

During my last check up though, my doctor told me that I might have glaucoma. Though she said it's nothing 100% yet, it could also be a mistake. So I'm going to wait till next time to see if I'm going to have it.
It'd be kinda scary to go blind... But I'm not worried. Also I'm glad I don't have a lazy eye... I know a couple of my friends have it, one that's like a brother to me, and it kinda creeps me out. I also have no idea which eye to look at when that happens. Though don't get me wrong, I have nothing against these people.  

Norayr
Crew

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:19 pm
My vision is around 20/150. sweatdrop
I wear glasses or contacts, depending on how I'm feeling.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:20 pm

My vision was 20/20
but now I need glasses for reading things, and when using the computer xD
other than that... i'm fine, but I need to see the doctor again, I'm starting to find hard to see things from afar now D;

Dictator STD

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:23 pm
Mine is like 70/20 but I hate my glasses and I'm not that bad so I don't normally wear them 8D  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:47 pm
my eyes are pefectly fine.. soooo, no glasses.. for me, although I think my eyesight is going to be bad soon because I read in the dark and etc.. smile
I never wanna wear glasses, I dont get used to things that much. lol,
I heard that if your a pilot you have to have good eyesight smile  

I Chelsea I

Liquid Muffin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yah, I'm also near-sighted. Like, really, really, really near-sighted. xD I'm too far away from the screen it's blurry for me. xD My eye doctor also told me I have Myopia and Astigmatism, which I'm not too sure what those mean.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:55 pm
its all good with me. I can see things close and far away and i can read and stuff but i can see better when i put my friend's glasses on. My mom and brother both have glasses xp  

XAmberrXO

iSnuffles

Eloquent Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:28 pm
I'm far sighted and oddly enough I used to have a lazy eye when I was a kid. Being Dislexic (sp? never could spell that) doesn't help either... today I read "Paper" as "Diaper".
And I can't read tiny print like a dictionary either  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:58 pm
She lay down on the grass,
Looking up at the sky,
thinking, it’s all she can do.
If she disappeared she would not be missed.
She will be gone just like everyone else.

Getting up from the grass,
she walks on the sand,
looking outward towards the sea.
She walks into the water high up above her knees.

~~~♥~~~♥ Narc Lit ♥~~~♥~~~

Ho sheet, how my eyesight sucks. I dunno the prescription, all I know is that I do wear my glasses all the time, if I take them off I see, but very blurry. You can stand If I put a ruler up to my nose, after 5 inches, my eyesight is blurry and I can see details, not fine details until 9 inches. So you could basically assume how bad my eyesight is. I think I have the worst eyesight out of everyone I know. My friends are always like "oh pretty glasses. Can I try them on?" I warn them not to but they do anyways and then reply with "Woah. Your prescription is really strong."

The waves softly hit her legs.
She looks at the sunset and its yellow-red hues
she walks into the sea, farther and farther,
opening her arms towards the wave.
The water is high up to her hips.
The wave comes towards her.
She looks at the wave with her arms stretched out;
the water starts to rage, the wave hits her body hard.
Then the water calms down. The water recedes,
then darkness falls, and all goes dark.
The sun goes down and the day is done.

Narcissistic Literature

Narcissistic Literature

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:59 pm
HaloOfShamballa
I'm far sighted and oddly enough I used to have a lazy eye when I was a kid. Being Dislexic (sp? never could spell that) doesn't help either... today I read "Paper" as "Diaper".
And I can't read tiny print like a dictionary either

She lay down on the grass,
Looking up at the sky,
thinking, it’s all she can do.
If she disappeared she would not be missed.
She will be gone just like everyone else.

Getting up from the grass,
she walks on the sand,
looking outward towards the sea.
She walks into the water high up above her knees.

Dyslexic. But you were close. =3

The waves softly hit her legs.
She looks at the sunset and its yellow-red hues
she walks into the sea, farther and farther,
opening her arms towards the wave.
The water is high up to her hips.
The wave comes towards her.
She looks at the wave with her arms stretched out;
the water starts to rage, the wave hits her body hard.
Then the water calms down. The water recedes,
then darkness falls, and all goes dark.
The sun goes down and the day is done.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:03 pm
Wow..I haven't had my eyes checked recently, but I know they're horrible
Especially when it's 11pm and you're illegally driving your stepfather's car to the nearest gas station, almost rear ending the car in front of you.
But I know that I really need glasses. Even when I sat in the front of the classroom I had difficulty seeing. sweatdrop

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:05 pm
My vision has been bad since the fifth grade and it only seems to get worse (Near-sighted). I've been wearing contacts for quite a few years and luckily I have basically the same prescription for both eyes (-5.50). I even have an astigmatism that comes and goes in one eye.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff