the other organization Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mokuzai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:40 am
story:
everyone knows about organization XIII. but no one knows about the other organization not even the original organization. (exept zexion but he never said a word) this group, called twilight's guard, manipulated the original organization from the beginning. in fact they sugjested that xemnas try to build kingdom hearts so they could take over it once sora and frinds had destroyed the organization. riku was brifly involved in twilight's guard but left to fight roxas. although we are nobodys we live closer to the light and use the light as much if not more that the dark. (i.e. our portals are light not darkness)
now that kingdom hearts has been destroyed twilight's guard must come out of hiding and finish what organization XIII started!

"we are all on a quest to be, completly, whole once more." Xahjin

ruels:
1 follow the tos.
2 no flaming.
3 i'm fine with cussing as long as it's not in every other post.
4 stay in character use (( )) to post ooc.
5 no super-ultra-powerfull-machco-dumbass-big-monky-hulking-unbeatable charicters. it's just too anoying.
6 sparing is alowed.
7 have fun.

how to be joining:
copy and paist this into a pm, and fill it in. i'll post it up here. your rp must be a nobody with a x in it (If someone already has the element you want pick a different one) give me a bump when your done.

user name:
rp name:
title:
sex:
element:
weapon:
fighting style:
personality:
history:
pic/discription:

there are 20 spots to be filled. the numbers are determinedby the time you join.
the rp has started latecomers must act as though they have returned from a mission

charicter list:

Xahjin #I mokuzai
Xyran #II zazane
Skaixer #III kaiser321
Lehirox #IV Crazy Retarded Monkey  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:24 pm
profile page

user name: mokuzai
rp name: Xahjin
title: nothing's shadow
sex: male
element: density
weapon: bladed jo
fighting style: he can alter his density in a way that alows him to move almost like a dusk, but way cooler and faster. he can also raise the density of his opponent, making them slow. he can even change his face to look like someone else.
personality: a good leader. and knowlageable in the realm of light. though he uses these powers for building back kingdom hearts he understands that what he is doing to the worlds is wrong. but he could find not other alternative.
history: was once a great shcolar of hollow bastion named jahin and a rival of ansem's. although they were rivals they were very good friends often sharing research data and tweaking things in each others works. but that all changed when ansem started becoming incresingly intence in his work he never taked to jahin and their relationship suffered untill word got out about ansem creating a heartless at this jahin stormed into ansem's ofice only to find a swarm of heartless. he was overcome and became a nobody.
pic/discription his hair is white with blond steaks in it. his eyes are a deep grey. he is around 5'9 and 132 lbs. when he changes into someone else he simply twiches once.

user name: zazane
rp name: Xyran
title: the silent gunner
element: wind
weapon: sniper rifel
fighting style: dislikes close up combat. normaly his prey doesn't even know he's there. the only clue of his presence is a stillness of the wind so his shot will be on target.
personality: mellow and hard to read. but friendly all the same has the gift of being able to carry on a full conversation without really saying anything.
history: once worked as an assistant to jahin using a long range teloscope to observe thing was his sientific specialty. loved to play pranks on ansems helpers but reltions were good. he was turned into a heartless by xeanort himself after learning the truth about what was going on in the basments of hollow bastion. xyran is his nobody.
pic/discription: tall and lanky. short black hair blue eyes about 6'5 and 126 lbs.

user name: kaiser321
rp name: Skaixer
title: dream chaser
element: fire
weapon: sword and gun
fighting style: strategic
personality: kind, comedic, and serious when needed
history: cast out of his home world, hollow bastion, because he used a weapon called an ARM (Assault Rifle Mechinism) a weapon of mystery and destruction he left in a gummi ship made by cid. he travels from world to world righting the wrongs and fighting heartless when needed.
pic/discription: whatever my avatar is wearing

user name: Crazy Retarded Monkey
rp name: Lehirox
title: Venomous Mystic
element: Poison
weapon: Mace
fighting style: Strategic
personality: Very happy. You can't take the positive out of him, but neither can you take out his strategic sense of battle.
history: Only a young man when he turned into a Nobody, he was a very skilled general in the army of The Land of Dragons. He strongly resembles Zexion of Organization XIII when it comes to strategies, but his happiness makes him more of an aquaintance of Demyx.
pic/discription: Shoulder length dark green hair, venomous looking purple eyes, somewhat the build of Saïx, about 6 feet tall.  

mokuzai

mokuzai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:15 am
super bump of doom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:18 am
super ultra mega bump of ultimate destruction

zazane

kaiser321

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:20 pm
SUPER ULTIMATE POST OF UPCOMING DEMISE WITH A HINT OF LEMON!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:40 pm
nice biggrin

bump of ten thousnd years of death by finger up your a**! with nutmeg!

mokuzai

kaiser321

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:06 pm
SUPER FIST OF BUMP: BLAST OF A MILLION BUMPS! with a little bit of sugar, it's a good thing.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:04 am
(( hey mokuzai, do we have the castle that never was. since organization XIII got pwned? that would be cool.))  

zazane

mokuzai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:08 am
zazane
(( hey mokuzai, do we have the castle that never was. since organization XIII got pwned? that would be cool.))

((i was planning that. all we have to do is clean up proof of existance and put our own up))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:09 am
mokuzai
zazane

((i was planning that. all we have to do is clean up proof of existance and put our own up))

[[great =D I'll draw the weapons if you like. Is there a special kind of emblem you want worked into their shapes?]]  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

mokuzai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:19 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
mokuzai
zazane

[[great =D I'll draw the weapons if you like. Is there a special kind of emblem you want worked into their shapes?]]

((yeah! go ahead! that would be cool. as for the symbol try to work in the nobody symbol. that symbol isn't the organization symbol it's the symbol of the nobodys so it's cool.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:17 am
mokuzai
Crazy Retarded Monkey
mokuzai
zazane

((yeah! go ahead! that would be cool. as for the symbol try to work in the nobody symbol. that symbol isn't the organization symbol it's the symbol of the nobodys so it's cool.))

[['Kay, I'll try to finish them by Tuesday. Gives me enough time to work on details.]]  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

mokuzai

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:02 am
((OK twilight's guard, i'm tired of waiting so i'm just going to start the rp))

*proof of existance-the world that never was. the silence is shattered by a strange whoshing noise. a portal of light appers and a white robed figure steps form the blinding light. the new arival looks around at all the shattered makers of their advarsarys, the orgainization is dead. their are only two markers that still stand luxord's and saix's the light below the markers is red. the cloaked figure walks swiftly to luxord's marker and touches it it, breaks and falls in a heap at his feet. he turns to saix's "haven't found it, eh" he whispers and destroys the marker with a swift kick. he then walks to the center of the tomb and says*
come forth from the light in which you hide it is time to be whole again twilight's guard come to me!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:59 am
*a blinding flash of light and xyran steps out hood thrown back* you called? *looks around* ah but of course roxas is still alive... what did you want xahjin?  

zazane

mokuzai

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:34 pm
the first manner of bussiness is to change the names of these markers but the real reason for the meeting is to determine what to do to restor the destroyed hingdom hearts. i am reluctant to bring the key blade berer back into this... but let's wait for the others befor discussing this further.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff