Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
*Guidelines to Tosh & Kitty's Wedding* - GO TO WEDDING NOW!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Kitty leave Tosh at the alter?
  Yes! It'll never work out anyway!
  No! A man should never stand up a bride-to-be!
View Results

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:23 am
Maa, so the day of love is drawing ever nearer. There have been many people asking me questions concerning the wedding, and although I have been posting this in the HTML thread, it is difficult for members to rifle through the many posts looking for specific details. Therefore, I have been given permission to make a new thread, where all the times and whatever will be posted in this first post. Please check it for reference, and make sure you read it carefully. 3nodding

wahmbulance DATE: Saturday, 6th October 2007 wahmbulance

TIMES:
(using time zones, please work out your area's time using this)
London, Britain: 6pm - 11pm
Washington DC, America/Toronto, Canada: 1pm - 6pm
Sydney, Australia: 3am - 8am (of Sunday)
Tokyo, Japan: 2am- 7am (of Sunday)

Just log on around those times and the wedding should be underway. 3nodding Apologies for the early time for the Aussies, just drop in a little later in the morning. I'm not expecting everybody to be here at the same time. In fact, it'd be better if you didn't turn up together, because there'd be so many members the posting would go crazy. o.o I'm guessing the British would probably be there first, followed by the Americans and Canadians and finally the Aussies because of the early time... I'm sure the Americans and Canadians and Aussies will party the night away. I'd need to be in bed by then, lol.

Remember to drop in at least once. If I have gotten the foreign times wrong, since the American/Australian time zones mix me up, then please correct me and I will change this. Thankies.

The ICU Guild, in a thread clearly labelled, in which I will make. DO NOT POST UNTIL AFTER TOSH HAS.

What To Wear:
Twill be a wedding in the nude. Please wear suitable underwear.
If you have problems with money, please PM me. 3nodding

What To Bring:
Yourselves. Plus a wedding present. blaugh Tosh requires it to be so.

The Guestlist:
Everybody. Heh.

Special Roles:
Tosh - Bride
Kitty - Groom
Niph - Maid of Honour
Sin - Bridesmaid, photographer
Yalie - Bridesmaid
B&B - Bridesmaid/Wedding organiser
Wiim - Vicar (is he, or is he not, going to be there?)
Charlie - Tosh's "father"
DASG - Tosh's "mother"
Mini - Best man
Berry - Ringbearer
Kisa - Flower girl
Toki - Page boy (an unpresent one unless I can track him down)

That's pretty much all the facts. After the designated times for the actual wedding ceremony, it'll be online partying. 3nodding Please behave yourselves, everybody. Don't get too drunk or high... ninja

And if anyone dares gate crash my... *cough* Sorry, Tosh and Kitty's wedding, which I have so lovingly organised... Well. Count your days. evil ninja

And B&B's final words to the bride and groom:

Kitty: So, Cat. This is it. You'd better be there. Or else. evil *points to the HTML thread* I will carry out that punishment.

Tosh: *sob* My little girl's growing up. *sniff* Once you've conned him of all his money, do remember to give me a share, ne? My fee for the orgnaising.

ninja

Thankies everybody. And be there. evil

ninja

B&B over and out.

EDIT: Please scroll down to peer at the boldened orangeness I have posted for more info. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:45 pm
i shall have my html forum back yet!!! horaah lol  

berryscary1

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:28 am
*pat* I doubt it berry-kun. I totally doubt it.

ninja

Guys, you ARE allowed to post here ya know. =P All the guidelines are on this first post page, so... we can completely go off topic again! Or just talk and moan about the wedding some more... rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:46 am
    That's the date of my piano recital. The recital's at three, so I should be here for at least part of the wedding. :]

a polka dot

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:20 am
Oh.

We have a problem.

Kitty's in Japan.

Did anyone take his timezone into account?

xD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:32 am
I think Japan has the same timezone as Australia. Lemme go check.

EDIT:: Yeah, it pretty much does.  

a polka dot

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:13 am
He can just get up early, or not go to bed, or sth. He kept complaining it was 4am or something the other day.. rolleyes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:12 am
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

*reads the rest of the posts*

The baka probably parties at his clubs into the early mornings anyway. Tis fiiiine.

False alarm, guys, no need to panic. cool

AND WHO THE HECK VOTED FOR YES, HE SHOULD LEAVE HER?! scream

EDIT: I just texted Toki about this... Cross your fingers.

xd  

Chibito7

soumakisa

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:20 pm
    × 8am sydney time is 6am fer me.. and 7am for Tokyo..

doubt i can wake up so early.. redface

but i dun mind coming at 1am singapore time and staying for an hour or so..

most importantly, shouldnt there be a time for the wedding ceremony and wedding reception to take place? i sure dont want to miss that part u know.. XP

so it will be held in the forum? or like in towns.. like a pool wedding?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:35 pm
Ooh, I might have a hard time making it here before 7am. I usually never wake up before then.  

Minielf

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:56 pm
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

7 am = sleep time, nothing's gonna get me out of bed at that time, NOTHING cool  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:45 pm
Chibito7
*pat* I doubt it berry-kun. I totally doubt it.

ninja

Guys, you ARE allowed to post here ya know. =P All the guidelines are on this first post page, so... we can completely go off topic again! Or just talk and moan about the wedding some more... rofl

crying I guess you were right  

berryscary1

mymiridon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:03 am
... is Kitty really in japan, or is that just something he's saying online?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:11 am
I'm really in Japan cool  

Cat-Whiskers

Chibito7

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:15 am
Danke to whoever allocated this thread ze top spot in the ICU. xd

Maa... Toki texted me back. He says he'll be back at Bath Uni by then, and he may not have net accesss. I am to contact him again. Like Kitty, I will not let him get away! Even if he makes the shitty excuse of residing in Japan. stare

Meaning, Kitty-san, you ain't gonna get away even if you are in Japan. You'll just have to get up earlier. Gawds, it's your bloody wedding. Show some spirit. rolleyes Or just be late. I don't care, somehow you gotta be there. It'll be utter chaos anyway, just join in the fun.

*mutters* I could swear you went to Japan just to wreck my plans.

@Berry: Of course. I am always right. cool

@Kisa: Sorry, I'll go put that up; held here in the ICU guild in a new thread - which I will make.

To adhere to everybody's needs, I will extend the time to perhaps 12am to the British... hope you fellow Britons won't mind too much. I should really say something here now...

I KNOW THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE TIMES. IT'S EITHER TOO BLOODY EARLY OR TOO BLOODY LATE. WELL. THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO THAT WE ALL LIVE IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES. CELEBRATE OUR DIFFERENCES GODDAMNIT. YOU GUYS ARE GIVING ME SUCH A HARD TIME.

ANYWAY, POINT IS, I CAN'T REALLY BEND THE TIMES ANYMORE. SO, IF THE BRITISH AND AMERICANS AND CANADIANS COME AT AROUND THEIR SPECIFIED TIME (PREFERABLY LATER IN THE TIMES THAN EARLIER), THAT'D BE FINE. THE AMERICANS AND CANADIANS CAN STAY ON TO PARTY INTO THEIR EVENING. AUSSIES WOULD CATCH THE TAIL OF THE WEDDING. 8AM ISN'T TOO BAD, NE? IF PEOPLE WHO HAVE A JOB COULD GET THERE A BIT EARLIER... I KNOW IT'S A HARD THING TO ASK. IT'S EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO ARRANGE FOR PEOPLE OVER THE WORLD TO CONGRAGATE AT ONE POINT. HOWEVER, IF YOU SIMPLY CANNOT DO IT, JUST DROP IN AFTERWARDS AND POST YOUR PRESENCE. WE WILL NOT EXPECT YOU TO BE THERE AT THE SPECIFIED TIME IF YOU'RE FROM AUSTRALIA...

IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO CONDUCT THE ACTUAL CEREMONY - THEREFORE I AM GONE FOR THE "WING IT" SHOTGUN WEDDING STYLE, MEANING - I ARRANGE A TIME AND DATE FOR EVERYONE, AND THEN YOU ALL SHOW UP AND CHAOS ENSUES. HOPEFULLY THE VICAR WILL SPEAK AT SOME POINT, HOPEFULLY THE BRIDE AND GROOM WILL, PEOPLE WILL HUG AND CRY AND YAY, THE PARTY STARTS. THERE IS NOT ORDER OR ANYTHING - DO YOU REALLY THINK i CAN ORGANISE SOMETHING LIKE THAT? cool I AIN'T THAT GOOD.

SO EVERYONE GOT IT?

OH, AND THE PLAN I HAVE DECIDED NOW IS I CREATE THIS THREAD - NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO POST UNTIL TOSH GETS THERE, SO HOPEFULLY TOSH WILL GET THERE AT THE RIGHT TIME, AND THEN EVERYONE CAN WRECK HAVOC. ninja I, IN MY FIRST POST, WILL GREET EVERYONE AND WELCOME THEM TO THIS GLORIOUS DAY, VERY MUCH LIKE HOW A VICAR WOULD, AND DECLARE THE CEREMONY TO START. I'M ONLY TAKING ON THIS VICARAGE ROLE BECAUSE I CAN'T GUARENTEE WIIM'S PRESENCE... THE ONLY THING I REALLY NEED HIM TO DO IS "I PRONOUNCE YOU MAN AND WIFE", AND IF HE DOESN'T SHOW UP, I'LL BLOODY DO IT MYSELF! I WAS ORIGINALLY GONNA BE GIVEN THE ROLE OF IT ANYWAY. rolleyes

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff