Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Clone Event - Puzzles for the Guild Funds Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to participate?
  Yes! With my Peasant clone
  Yes, but I'll use a mule
  I don't know if I'll be here, but I'll try
View Results

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:11 pm
Hello fellow guild members!
As all of you know, the guild need funds, so I've been talking to Pailzor, about hosting an clone event to help the funding a little bit.
Let me explain.

This event shall be a Puzzle (Jigsaw) event with your Peasant clones. I shall provide the instructions on how to make your clone below.

1 - You log into your clones, or a mule (The clones are better because of the naming system Gaia has for rooms), just don't use your Main account, in order to avoid mixing up your gold with the gold you're raising for the event.

2 - Use the Grunny server only (If Grunny doesn't work go to Demonic server), Make a room and lock it with the password: MADG (Note: Please only make rooms with the clones). Or join a room that was made by a peasant clone. Ex:. Peasant131's Room

3 - Event will take place during all weekend, starting friday, and ending on Sunday at 11pm PST (But you can still do this and donate to guild anytime, the event is just to make this in a larger scale)

4 - All gold managed to be raised is to be donated, any bonus items you can keep them, or sell them and donate the gold, or donate the items so they can be sold. Your choice.

5 - Send donations to my Peasant clone, and then I'll send all the donations to Norayr account. This helps organizing the donations, and avoids Nor getting a bunch of trades, I'll try to be online during most of the event.

6 - My Peasant clone is: Peasant131 send donations to this clone only.

How to make a Peasant Clone
- Create a new Gaia account named Peasant + any three digit number (ex: Peasant007 or Peasant696). Just use the default avatar for now.
- After the account is created, go into your equip items page and click the "Delete avatar" button. Now create a new avatar that looks exactly like Peasant. He uses the pale yellow skin, brown lazy eyes, and light brown hair (if you have trouble seeing the full size avatar, there are steps to fix that problem below).
- Dress up your "Peasant clone" avatar in the same thing Peasant is wearing. Peasant wears a peasant shirt, peasant pants, hand wraps and foot wraps.
The purpose of this is to look EXACTLY like Peasant when you are finished. You may use Peasant's avatar as reference.
The total cost of the outfit is exactly 1,605 gold. After doing the starter quests, sell everything back to the shop and spend 500 gold to get a trading pass. Then send enough gold from your main to your Peasant clone to complete the outfit.

If you are re-creating your avatar and you are having trouble with the tiny avatar preview, follow these instructions:
1. Delete your avatar.
2. Start the create-a-new-avatar process.
3. When you see the tiny preview of your new avatar, right click and copy image location.
4. Open a new tab and paste the image URL into the address bar and load it. You should see your new avatar's preview at full size.
5. Go back to your other tab with the create an avatar page and click the arrows to change the avatar's appearance.
6. Switch over to the avatar image that you just opened and hit refresh. The image should update with a full size preview of what the avatar will look like. You can use this to pick the proper styles and colors.

It should look like this
User Image

[This event is Bunneh approved]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:13 pm

Current Clone Status:

Puzzles done:
Insane: 2
Hard: 5
Normal: 2
Easy: 2
(You don't have to do this, i'm just keeping you guys updated ^^)

Gold accumulated on clone so far:

Peasant147 donated 1.2k heart

Dictator STD

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:13 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:15 pm
O:
-logs on her clone-

I am Word

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:16 pm

Thanks for your help bunneh! heart

@Word: You're gonna start doing puzzles now? sweet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:19 pm
Srta Tap Dance

Thanks for your help bunneh! heart

@Word: You're gonna start doing puzzles now? sweet

Che'yeah. :]

I am Word

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:25 pm

Gewd gewd
I'm gonna do some later... it would require me logging off this account because Gaia games only work with Firefox here in mah PC
=/

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:35 pm
I'm on my clone right now. heart  

Oh Snap its Kaitlin

Shameless Elocutionist

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100

zomgwhee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:38 pm

lol i dont get it >.>

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:44 pm
zomgwhee

lol i dont get it >.>

what don't you get?

Dictator STD

Kiwi Cow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:53 pm
I was thinking of this too.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:28 pm
User Image
Friends walk in and out of our lives....

Hey that sounds awesome! I'll get started after dinner smile

....but true friends leave footprints on our hearts.
User Image

MissusDolly

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:32 pm

the more puzzle you guys can do the better!
heart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:26 pm
Sakura sake boku no mune no naka ni
mebaeta na mo naki yumetachi

Oh damn, I want to do this D: But my computer doesn't run the games anymore. --;

Furimuku na ushiro ni wa
Asu wa nai kara
Mae wo muke!

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

sephthiroth2202

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:54 pm
my mule already looks like peasent. LUCKY!

[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff