Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Bleh... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:27 pm
Sorry for my strained absence.....I've not been able to get on lately.....*sighes*
I might be absent for awhile longer if things persist the way they have been.....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:58 pm
Aw, you'r the only one other than me even trying to keep the Rp going.

What's got you all tied up? School? Work?  

First Wizard Zorander
Vice Captain

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:06 pm
D:  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:30 am
School mostly....and the simple fact that my Dad thinks taking away all of my only little freedoms is going to make me focus more on college stuff....when all I'm really doing is just trying to decide on which colleges to start applying to and such.....I'm just a senior in high school...and he's taking everything away from me...and it's making me depressed.

I hardly ever get to get on anymore.......I hardly talk on the phone anymore...I don't get to go anywhere with my friends......and...I'm still trying to find a new job.

*sighes heavily* I need outside contact in my life.....and my Dad is suffocating me and cutting me off from my social life.  

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:50 pm
D: He never had a kid to raise before has he? o.o  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:32 am
Yeah, I went through that too. It's about the same for everyone. Don't worry, once you get into college, other than homework and work, it's all freedom. *takes a deep breath* Ah, delicious freedom.  

First Wizard Zorander
Vice Captain

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:37 pm
-R- Lord Rahl -R-
Yeah, I went through that too. It's about the same for everyone. Don't worry, once you get into college, other than homework and work, it's all freedom. *takes a deep breath* Ah, delicious freedom.
I finished college already. :3

And I had that, though me it was restrictions and beatings, my dad was strict. I remember once I skipped class and my dad found out, he was yelling at me, and I mean a LOT. Then he said "Well, do you want me to hit you or yell at you!?" (in french it sounds more threatening, especially acadian french) and then I said "Continue." I'd rather have him yelling at me then hit me, he was pretty bad then. Once I hit like grade 12 though, he mellowed out, a LOT. o.o He was more of a grampa-ish guy, y'know the really nice ones that always bring ya stuff and money and stuff?

The one thing that might irritate you if you're at my parents' is that they'll ask you about 10 to 20 times a minute: "As-tu faim? Veux-tu queq'chose a manger?" translates into "you hungry? Want something to eat?" It drove my ex crazy. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:48 pm
*nods* I see. I can't wait to be out of high school and finally just have some freedom, though, the wya my parents talk, they make it seem as if even when I'm in college, I'm going to have no freedom, everything is going to be all work and no play. v.v

I hardly have a life as it is.....*sighes* I don't even have my own car yet..or my license......I've got my temps though, I'm just getting in some driving practice and experience before I take my test.....even though I don't need the required hours since I'm already over 18....I'm 18 & 1/2.......>W<

*sighes* My Dad is taking away my social life...which is the computer, hanging out with my friends after school sometimes...and going to Anime Club every other Saturday....*sighes*

When my dad yells at me...he screams....and it often makes me cry.......*sighes softly* I'm a rather weak girl........^^;
I can't stand it when he yells at me....he makes me feel so.........insignificant and he makes me out to be a failure......it sucks.

Though..I don't deny...my Dad has hit me before......though supposedly I deserved it because in his mind...I mouthed off........*.*
He calls me crude names sometimes as well....he compares me to my mother and tells me I'm so much like her that it sickens him. No wonder my parents are divorced.......v.v  

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Phanari

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:39 am
I'm sorry for my long absense too, but alas, that was beyond my conteol. Blame the other driver.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:35 pm
-Fierce Confessor-
*nods* I see. I can't wait to be out of high school and finally just have some freedom, though, the wya my parents talk, they make it seem as if even when I'm in college, I'm going to have no freedom, everything is going to be all work and no play. v.v

I hardly have a life as it is.....*sighes* I don't even have my own car yet..or my license......I've got my temps though, I'm just getting in some driving practice and experience before I take my test.....even though I don't need the required hours since I'm already over 18....I'm 18 & 1/2.......>W<

*sighes* My Dad is taking away my social life...which is the computer, hanging out with my friends after school sometimes...and going to Anime Club every other Saturday....*sighes*

When my dad yells at me...he screams....and it often makes me cry.......*sighes softly* I'm a rather weak girl........^^;
I can't stand it when he yells at me....he makes me feel so.........insignificant and he makes me out to be a failure......it sucks.

Though..I don't deny...my Dad has hit me before......though supposedly I deserved it because in his mind...I mouthed off........*.*
He calls me crude names sometimes as well....he compares me to my mother and tells me I'm so much like her that it sickens him. No wonder my parents are divorced.......v.v
;-; -shnifflies- uuu... onee-chan! -cuddlies tights- me wishies I coulds hides yew from teh meanie! D: -hides yew in me giant shoe-  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

Phanari

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:01 pm
::squee huggles her::  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:35 pm
-shplee hugglies all of yews-  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:32 pm
*feels luffed and hugglies all of you*
He ish a big meanie....my friends hate him.....they won't even come over to my house because of him...*sighes* at least most of them won't....cause my Dad scares them.....^^;

My friends make fun of my Dad cause he's grumpy all the time..so, they say he is like a woman on constant and permanent pms.
XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:30 pm
How strange.  

Phanari

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:07 pm
-Fierce Confessor-
*feels luffed and hugglies all of you*
He ish a big meanie....my friends hate him.....they won't even come over to my house because of him...*sighes* at least most of them won't....cause my Dad scares them.....^^;

My friends make fun of my Dad cause he's grumpy all the time..so, they say he is like a woman on constant and permanent pms.
XD
x3 He has medapause! or whatever how that's shpelled. :3  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas