Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:41 pm
This RP is in dedication to Rock Howard. I hope he comes back and becomes more active. I miss him. *sniff*

StoryLine

It is the year of 3000 and Megaman along with his companions have just gotten word that Dr. Wily, a scientist said to have perished or disappeared years ago has somehow returned to the fair city. Unknown of Dr. Wily's plans, Megaman decides to do a little investigation.

Rules

1. Roleplay and come up with what Megaman should find.
2. I shall play as Dr. Wily.
3. Be fair and no excessive swearing or unneccessary killing.
4. Do not auto hit anybody.
5. Have fun!

Characters you can be are your own, or one of the megaman characters.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:30 pm
((Aww Dee you're so sweet but if you miss me all you have to do is PM me. I'm going to be Z, X, A.))  

CrisisExceed

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:21 pm
(I am going to be flameman)

Flame Man was watching for Dr. Wily around the corner for any sign of X, A, or Z. If he spotted any of the three, he was to report them to Wily so that Wily's plan can go to phase two.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:19 am
Axl looked around as him, X, and Zero wandered the base which was Dr. Wily's. "Are you sure it wasn't a false signal?" he asked his two buddies. It was true Axl wasn't really the brightest but that was covered by his awesome gunsmanship.

X looked over at Axl then over at Zero. "I don't know but I think Axl could be right."

Zero looked over that the two younger hunters. "None the less we should check the place out. If it causes Commander Signas, Alia, and Douglas to panic it's not a small thing. Now come on...lets keep moving."  

CrisisExceed

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:05 am
Flame Man glanced and saw the three and dashed to see Wily. Wily's guests have arrived.

(Thanks Rock. I must have been dozing or something.)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:35 am
((Iori...you might want to look over your last post there...))

Zero halted his to friends and placed his and on his sword. "Watch your backs...we've got company."

Axl pulled out his guns and X readied his buster.  

CrisisExceed

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:42 pm
Before Zero, Axl, or X had fired their weapons, Wily showed up in front of them.

With a smug look on his face, he said, "My dear friends. X... you're looking better. Zero, what took you so long? And Axl, dear Axl, what could be said about you? As stubborn as ever? At any rate, welcome to Wily Mart. Yes, I opened a shopping mall. Where I got the weapons and stuff for your purchase, that's up to you to find out. I am a very busy man you know."

(Idea for RP question, Rock, would you want any of your characters to fall in love or do you think Wily could have female Robot drones, like in the Austin powers movie where they used Fembots? If you would rather Wily have evil female robots, we could have Wily introduce the boys to these "girls", but then sensing a hostile takeover or perhaps sensing the possibility of getting raped, the boys then go full force to destroy the "ladies" and thus gives chase to Wily who is trying to make a hasty getaway. If you want one of the boys to get a girlfriend, we could discuss in the PMs what we might be able to do. I would need more input on how we can get Dr. Wily to get you one of these. Of course, remember Dr. Wily is evil, but... it is a story idea anyhow.)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:50 am
The moment the light turned on Axl used his shape shifting ability to turn into a kitten and jumpped on Zero's shoulder. He hissed at Wily. "What kind of an evil genius opened a shoping mall?" Axl came on this missing wanting to aim his guns at something not spend his paycheck.

X's eye twitched a little bit. What happened to the Dr. Wily he battled so long ago. He looked around and then at Wily. "Did the insane finally get the better of you?"

Zero said nothing and just patted the Axl kitten on the head.  

CrisisExceed

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:27 pm
Flame Man too wondered what his boss was planning.

(Dee will be on tomorrow sometime. She is just having major difficulties with keeping up her place. Once she has everything done with Terry's supervision, then she will be online. I just wanted you to know what she told me. She also said that she is sorry that she missed talking with you Rock.)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:59 pm
X's eye still twitched at the sight of the...shoping mall? The doctor had really gone mad this time.

"Here I thought he was an evil genius." commented Axl.

"Axl...you know that mad scientists need to keep up with today's technology. So why not open a shoping mall? I mean it's a great way to get money and buy new gadgets. Later we're eventually going to take him into custody and destroy the items he creates so let the doc waste his money." explained Zero. Did those words come out of Zero's mouth?  

CrisisExceed

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:22 pm
Dr. Wily began to laugh hysterically. He said, "Waste money? Nah, I used the parts from the machines you've already busted. In a way, it was you three that helped me build this. Okay, maybe I was an evil genius, but it takes an old evil genius to defeat a new one. I am really undercover for the good guys. Honest! Word has it that there's this new bad dude in town. Really bad dude. Calls himself "the lord of darkness". And you thought I was bad? This guy has overrun the sector just north of here. I had to build the mall here. It used to be an old factory. Guys, you really got to help me here. I know we haven't been on the same side before, but I will make it up to you, I promise!"

Now the doctor looked worried. The expression on his face was definitely sincere. The question was, will Zero, Axl, and X see that Dr. Wily was telling the truth? And who in the world is the Lord of Darkness?

(This is a bit of suspense. Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard wants in and he wants to play this Lord of Darkness for fun. He's never been a bad guy before. He wants to try it out. Hee hee hee. Isn't that cute of him?)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:40 pm
Licking his lips and casting a shadow over the building the Lord of Darkness let out a thundering howl. Similar to a wolf's howl, but sharper and without a definite body, this sound echoed throughout the walls.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

CrisisExceed

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:22 pm
The Axl kitten started trembling. "Wolves eat kittens."

Zero looked around. "I don't like that sound."

X looked around. "Did it suddenly get dark?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:40 pm
Shivering with fear, Wily said, "You see? It's him, it the Lord of Darkness! This is what he's been doing every night for the past 3 months."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

23. Megaman X - Everything Megaman goes right here

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out