~My Thoughts on Chapter 32~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stright Jacket Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:26 am
Okay...
I just finished reading Chapter 32 of Vampire Knight & All I gotta say is, WOW!
Kaname, is a piece of work! Seriously my thoughts on him have changed troughout the last couple of chapters....
I personaly think Kaname is very corrupted & messed up! (Still love him though) I'm actually thinking right now that he might have killed his parents! I don't know but man is Matsuri Hino ever gonna have a big surprise in store for us in the next couple of chapters!

The question is will Yuki still like Kaname the same way, after she finds out the truth about her past & how Kaname is connected to it!?

After you read chapter 32 tell me your thoughts on it (in this fourm). What do you think is in store for the next couple of chapters?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:52 am
I want to know what happened in Yuuki's past. What did Kaname have to do with it? I think that if it's that bad that Yuuki will still feel the same towards him. That's sorta what type of person that she is. I still don't think kanme killed his parents though.  

Mizuko Aquarian

Ebony Amalthea

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:06 pm
My goodness! When I read that chapter, my thoughts on Kaname changed some. (He's starting to scare me now, but I still love him though. ^.^) I'm curious on what is going to happen next...Really, really curious. Especially if he had to go to that extreme. He just had to blurt the question to Yuuki like that.

That caught me off guard. ^.^;;

It's hard to tell if Yuuki will still feel the same way when Kaname tells her the truth. She already feels a little uneasy...But what ever truth came, I'm sure her feelings on Kaname won't change. She found out that Kaname was a vampire, an actual one when she caught him with Ruka...But her thoughts on him haven't changed then. Yuuki is a strong character, especially with all the things happening around her and what she had to go through.
My guess would be that Yuuki's parents were vampire hunters and killed Kaname's family. Out of revenge, Kaname killed her parents. Just a thought though. At least one of them.

It would make sense since their meeting intertwined at the time.

I can't wait til the next chapter comes out. The story is getting really really good! Seriously. *^^*

I mean for Kaname to block Yuuki's memories like that and avoiding to tell her until now, it must be serious. >>

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:48 am
I agree with you Tamisa, the story about Kaname and Yuuki's family "hunters"..

But why would he save Yuuki if that's the truth? I think perhaps he converted Yuuki into a vampire, or it's just my wish XD

Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter. whee  

Lovenista

xX-Lloromannic-Xx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:32 pm
great chapter but 33 OMG it blew my mind!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:34 am
When I read this chapter it made me realise just how much Kaname hates Zero even though i knew it i thought it really re-enforced the point, saying that infront of him.
I think that it was a little creepy and I only now, after reading that chapter starting to dislike Kaname. To me he seemed much older and more scary in this chapter than ever before, he was forcing Yuki to answer, and I think that whatever he is hiding is probably really big, and will twist the whole story.
I am waiting most impatienly for this chapter... some of my other friends are about to murder me if i don't get more plot details... lol (they dont have the net).  

kkliae

Ebony Amalthea

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:23 am
I agree, kkliae. Kaname already knew how Zero felt about Yuuki, and for Kaname to say that in front of Zero showed his hate. A pinch of jealousy too.

Honestly, I feel much more safer with Zero. ^.^;;
Now that I think about it, Zero couldn't do anything to interrupt the situation as much as he wanted to...He was in debt to Kaname.

Kaname is getting more scarier. I felt that it was wrong for him to blackmail Yuuki like that.
I suppose it was a desperate act to still have Yuuki with him after telling her the truth...But not exactly a wise move. >.>

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:59 pm
Honestly, throughout the whole story, I've never liked Kaname because... I dunno, he has the attitude that makes him seem much worse than any of the other characters. Especially when he treats Zero like freakin' nothing. That is what really annoys me. It only becomes really apparent in this chapter, but if you pay close attention to the previous chapters, like the one time Zero first met Shizuka again in Maria Kurenai's body, Kaname pulled Yuki away and said "Although it is unfortunate if he dies here, he is expendable." You can totally tell. Never liked Kaname, and I doubt I ever will... no offense people. But I find it very interesting how it will work out... Zero kinda has no choice in the matter, because he owes both Kaname and Yuki. Hmmm... Actually, for some reason, I think Yuki actually has something to do with that other Kuran guy... ummm... Kaname's uncle... somehow... and probably Senri Shiki as well. That's probably why this whole situation is kinda being introduced... maybe... I really can't wait for the next chapter...  

eternity_moonlight

Semoene

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:00 am
I'm guessing you guys aren't reading the english one cause I don't remember that at all.
Or is the 4th book out? eek  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:09 pm
eternity_moonlight
Honestly, throughout the whole story, I've never liked Kaname because... I dunno, he has the attitude that makes him seem much worse than any of the other characters. Especially when he treats Zero like freakin' nothing. That is what really annoys me. It only becomes really apparent in this chapter, but if you pay close attention to the previous chapters, like the one time Zero first met Shizuka again in Maria Kurenai's body, Kaname pulled Yuki away and said "Although it is unfortunate if he dies here, he is expendable." You can totally tell. Never liked Kaname, and I doubt I ever will... no offense people. But I find it very interesting how it will work out... Zero kinda has no choice in the matter, because he owes both Kaname and Yuki. Hmmm... Actually, for some reason, I think Yuki actually has something to do with that other Kuran guy... ummm... Kaname's uncle... somehow... and probably Senri Shiki as well. That's probably why this whole situation is kinda being introduced... maybe... I really can't wait for the next chapter...

I completely agree. However at first I kinda liked Kaname, but now I am completely cheering for Zero. What was that S#&$ Kaname said to her "become my lover." eek That's *cough* a bit bold. I bet Kaname killed Yuki parents. Bet me, He's cold hearted enough to do it. I have a hunch that yuki's parent may have been involved in the murder of kaname's parents and he killed them. But that's just a guess.
I hope kaname uncle kills him. But I know that won't happen.

Semoene
I'm guessing you guys aren't reading the english one cause I don't remember that at all.
Or is the 4th book out?

We're talking about the scanlations you can get. Right now the most recent chapter is 32.  

Nightmaresky

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:34 pm
Yes, he's...not so good. But I'm more interested in Shiki and his dad...since I'm a Shiki fan.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:34 am
Nightmaresky
Semoene
Or is the 4th book out?

We're talking about the scanlations you can get. Right now the most recent chapter is 32.

scanlations?

edit: just googled it. But the site that I found doesn't have all that correct translations (compared it with the book manga). Can anyone tell me a good site to go to?  

Semoene

Ebony Amalthea

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:10 am
Semoene
Nightmaresky
Semoene
Or is the 4th book out?

scanlations?

edit: just googled it. But the site that I found doesn't have all that correct translations (compared it with the book manga). Can anyone tell me a good site to go to?

I posted a good link you can go to in the Vampire Knight Links thread. It has all chapters from Volume 1 to 6, with two chapters from 7. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:12 pm
Try this. Don't know if it helps.  

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Nightmaresky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:55 pm
I Love Zero. He is so much nicer than Kaname. If something happens to Zero I'll be pissed!  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff