yes (flame)
  yes (aegis)
  yes (katana)
  yes (G blade)
  no
View Results

kaiser321

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:41 pm
first of all put out of game stuff in parentheses. (()). this rp takes place in an academy filled with people who can use a keyblade. everyone starts out with the Kingdom Key. there will be new Keyblade chains awarded from the teachers that i will rp and anyone who has permission. everyone starts out with one element. you choose that. NO STOP MAGIC! pm me with the following information. i'll reply if what you put if it's allowed, also put any questions.

account name:
name:
which way (mystic, warrior, or defender):
roommate (either an npc or another person or you can be alone):
appearance:
personality:
home world:

the npc's are nick User Image, sara User Image, and chad User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:44 pm
account name: kaiser321
name: kaiser
element:fire
which way (mystic, warrior, or defender): warrior
roommate (either an npc or another person): nick
appearance:avatar
personality:kind, adventurous, serious
home world:radiant garden (hollow bastion)  

kaiser321

kaiser321

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:56 pm
(this is sad but i'm starting the rp without anyone else sad please join)

kaiser got out of bed and woke up nick. nick woke up and said "what? is it time for first class? damn" he got out of bed and got his keyblade. they both walked out of the room and headed for the library.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:47 pm
Account name: MageofH
Name: Mage
Element: Fire
Which way: Warrior
Roommate: Currently alone
Appearance: Avatar except with a red shirt and black trenchcoat
Personality: Fun loving, cautious, pretty smart
Home world: Radient Garden

*Mage is deep in sleep when he suddenly falls off the bed, rubbing the arm he landed on looking at the clock it says it's half an hour after his first class*
"WHAT?!!!!! Why didn't the alarm go off?!"
*Checks to discover it was set for PM rather then AM*
sweatdrop
*Outside his door he's seen crashing out struggling to get his pants on with his right hand and holding his shoes in the left, after he's succesful he runs as fast as he can down the halls*  

MageofH

kaiser321

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:56 pm
(you mean like this? User Image)

Kaiser and nick got to class and saw Mage running in. Kaiser looked at him and said "we're studying what to do when we're alone and have fight 1000 heartless." Kaiser put his head in a book and read out loud "blow the entire place sky high." Kaiser looked up and just shook his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:09 pm
Kaiser heard an alarm. on the intercom, he heard "all personel get the students to their rooms, there is a heartless attack." kaiser ran out the room and saw a shadow coming for him, kaiser lunged forward and killed it.  

kaiser321

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:21 pm
account name:MOST_WANTED_MAN XP/intense_fire
name: Damos Sooli
element: Ice
which way: warrior
roommate: Somad Sooli/Younger Brother
appearance:
User Image

personality:mellow *think Squall/Leon*very to himself, indepentant, doesnt need anyone but you know he really does need it it, kinda person emo
home world: Hallow Bastion/Radiant Garden *trian at Balamb Garden, ex-SeeD*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:31 pm
kaiser321
Kaiser heard an alarm. on the intercom, he heard "all personel get the students to their rooms, there is a heartless attack." kaiser ran out the room and saw a shadow coming for him, kaiser lunged forward and killed it.
*Damos walks casually by* nice kill is that your First one ever?? stare * he said Coldly*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

kaiser321

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:39 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
kaiser321
*Damos walks casually by* nice kill is that your First one ever?? stare * he said Coldly*
(how about ice? not from your character but it was just the first element that came to mind.)

Kaiser looked at him and said "not really, just this school, these teachers always get to them first."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:48 pm
kaiser321
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
kaiser321
(how about ice? not from your character but it was just the first element that came to mind.)

Kaiser looked at him and said "not really, just this school, these teachers always get to them first."
How rude of me, My name is Sooli Damos, new student here at the academy, may i ask your name *the words had no malice in them but it still felt cold and unemotional, sound no true interest* ((thanx i think it suites him well))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

kaiser321

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:55 pm
"name's Kaiser, i doubt you'll want or need it, but i'll help you when you need it." kaiser said  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:58 pm
kaiser321
"name's Kaiser, i doubt you'll want or need it, but i'll help you when you need it." kaiser said
sure *starts to walk of in the hallway towards his Room* but im sure youll get to know mine well stare *starts to turn into a mist and fades like wind blowing the snow* later  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:29 pm
account name: Alixraen
name: LaRaine
element: darkness
which way: warrior
roommate : none
appearance: my avi without the scythe, darkstar, and girl.
personality: stoic, quiet, easily angered
home world: radiant garden  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:48 pm
((
account name: The Gothic Rikku
name: Berry
element: ?? (i dont know yet)
which way (mystic, warrior, or defender): mystic
roommate (either an npc or another person or you can be alone): alone
appearance: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fd/Mewberii.jpg
personality: Shy, kind, worries a lot of the times, curious
home world: The World That Never Was
))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MageofH

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:50 pm
*Looking where Damos dissapeard*
confused "Man what an a**...."
*Looking at study material*
"You know, I really gotta question this material, I mean if you read about Sora, one of the legendary keyblade wielders most of what he did to fight was just improvisation, and really, how many people know attacks that can cause explosions....."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff