Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:42 pm
-Introductions are under construction please bare with us : D-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:14 pm
*walks up to Aili and Sakura and puts arms around both of them*

Oh, don't worry. They have my full support... isn't that right, girls? *wink* ^^;;

Anyways as for my announcement for the front page...here goes... :

Homework. Burn. Death. Carnage. Slay. Murder. Destroy. Ravage. Massacre. Torture. Annihilate. Genocide. Eliminate. Tear. Rip. Shread. Terminate. Execute. Disembowel. Pulverize. Eradicate. Neutralize. Shatter. Break. Dismantle. Sever. Crush. Smash. Devestate. Raze.

All this just for homework. You should see how I reacted to those two tests I have next week... stare Yeah I'm a bit busy of late between tests and homework, but I'll still see about replying to posts and such. Sorry about delaying Rayan's class thread... been busy all day helping my good buddy JKrew move into his new house, having my friend Josh over, going to church related meeting... amongst other stuffs. So sorry. I'll get to it when I can. Sunc u for your patience...  

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:17 pm
A note to all Mods. AizDerdie or whatever is a friend of Aili's so let her in despite all Join Request requirements. did all join requests up to The one after Aiz. already PMed her of situation.

Added Winter Dance RP room. W00t isnt it spiffy? ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:55 pm
AizDeirdre...*shudder*  

xxrageofangelsxx

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 5:31 pm
hehe AizDeirdre loved to poke fun at Ky ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:05 pm
*shudder*  

xxrageofangelsxx

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:32 pm
ooo perhaps another lover of Ky ::smirk::

w00t my head hurts guys ^^ i sure hope you guys are having fun in the guild cause once the guild acceptance is fixed we have an assload of guys and gurls (about 12) members waiting to get in ^^. Also mai sig thingy has went to business ^^ hopefully this will get me ready for x-mas XP  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:35 pm
*coughs* Yes...PB thought I should do an intro...

I...am probably the strictest mods... If I see a one liner...or an OOC posty where it shouldn't be...I will delete it. *hovers mouse over delete button*

And my fav color isk pink! heart  

SaKuRaBaBy

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:38 pm
The pink...it burns....... xp  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:17 pm
And it's the color of passion, too, or so I'm told.

Post time... :

Ever have one of those really creepy dreams where you're in a dark house... alone... with no lights, no weapons, no friends, no clue why the heck you're in there except that u appeared there. Then u see a door...u slowly walk over to the door and open it. A creak sounds as the door opens, causing your heart to pound and make you fearfully glance about the darkness, but you see nothing. You slowly walk into the room...floor boards creaking with every step... and then, you see a pair of demonic, red gleaming eyes, peering into your soul. You break into a frantic sweat as a figure is slowly becoming more visible. And then the next thing you know, you feel a massive arm rip through you with 2-foot long claws, decorating the musty walls with the red stain of your blood. You freak out, fall to the ground...and wake up in a cold sweat.

Welcome to one of Ky's threads. The Ria Guild admin team does not promise to pay for any therapy you undergo after role-playing in it.

^_^ Seriously Ky, that library thread it creepy... It reminds me too much of Parasite Eve...  

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

Countess of Champagne

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:52 pm
Hiya! I'm Chii. I've known the rest of the Crew for like two years now. Erm. I just turned 14. If you're being mean or derogatory, you will automatically get a mushroom thrown at you. (I hate mushrooms.) And I'll probably delete your post. I'm all for justice and equality. I beg people to use proper spelling and grammar, but hardly anyone listens to me. Erm. I don't get to RP much, but I'm hoping I'll get to here, schedule allowing.

And everybody should go listen to The Beatles. Yay for The Beatles!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:31 pm
All Crew members pick a character from here and send it to me on AIM or just post it and ill get to it later.

http://www.guiltygear.ru/en/gallery/sm.html

-or-

http://www.guiltygear.ru/en/gallery/mm.html

(XX section for MM mode only please...)

Thanks ^^

oh and i want you guys to look at Cloud hunters and SamuraiS XD Guild request form ^^ its absoutly hilarious XP DONT CANCEL ANY REQUEST THOUGH thats Kys and my job ^^

peaazzeee  

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:02 pm
KuraiGekkou: alright say it again this time with a serious admin sounding voice
KuraiGekkou: watcha doin?
xXrageofangelsXx: I will be unavailabe for an indiscernible amount of time due to my current preoccupation with the recently released Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.
xXrageofangelsXx: how's that?
KuraiGekkou: lovely.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:44 pm
oh joy tommorow is sat...

that means teaching wushu class to the chinese school kids and other stuff, such as classes. ugg well then again Renes b-day is tommorow ^^ so mai whole entire day as i see it is not possible to spend any lovely time with y'all i know cry cry ^^ isnt that so sad? XP hehe whatever still yet i will try... XP hopefully maybe kyalan or the other crew member are willing to rp XP them and their busy work XP  

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:29 am
Greattttt news! the guild acceptance works now ^^ giving the 15 people that waited for the acceptance to uhh.. well finally get into the guild ^^;; too bad i won't be able to RP with em tonight cause you know.. heh Rene's b-day party ^^;; i hope nothing goes too awry while im gone ^^  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff