Halloween Crafts Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chisa
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:01 pm
Anybody working on something crafty for Halloween?

I was thinking of making some pumpkin or skull charms if I have time. If I end up with a lot of time I want to do a big zombie sculpt, but I have too many other half finished things at the moment sweatdrop I also saw some really cute Halloween themed fabric in my local store the other day, one of them has a spiderweb pattern that glows in the dark xd No idea what I'd make out of it though.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:39 am
I wanted to make a paper mache mask/hat with giant horns on it. I have all the supplies but just not the space - because my room is a mess and the bathroom is too damp, the kitchen is too dirty and we have a very curious cat who is bound to stick her paw in the paste.

I guess this means I have to clean my room. sweatdrop  

Viceregal

Maimy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:41 am
Well, if my costume goes to plan I'll be making a quick tutu-ish skirt. I want to dress us as a burlesque performer xd Other than that I'm not sad  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:56 am
I'll probably be carving a couple pumpkins for my little brother and sister. One year I carved the Roman coliseum out of a pumpkin. I might try that again this year since the first attempt was very much a learning process.  

IconLizard

kiersin

Invisible Phantom

10,850 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:03 pm
this may be the month I refind that little pumpkin thing and turn it into something wearable.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:02 pm
I might make a pirare patch and a hat just so I have something to answer the door with when the kids come knocking this Halloween.

I'm also gonna be carving my Jack o' lantern too. Already acquired the Pumpkin!  

Meridot

Posessed Pup

Saphirre89

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:06 pm
The moment I saw this thread I immediately thought of making charms biggrin The problem with making handmade stuff for halloween is not being able to sell it once the season is over. and no matter how much I like the things I make, I have no room or use for them! xd

I want to carve a jack-o-lantern too! I thought about having one of those carving parties for my friends and I, but I think that'd be too expensive/messy/bloody.

happy halloween crafting!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:09 pm
I had some left over pices from a scupley figure that didnt last long and i kinda jsut took the head and carved it into askull. all i need to do is just give a quick second baking becuase i feel like it needs another baking and then just paint it white and paint the eyewholes nose and gaps between the teeth black. that is going to be such a pain>_<  

Faustuas

Adorable Sex Symbol

Chisa
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:21 pm
I think things like zombies and skulls have year-long appeal xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:24 pm
Chisa
I think things like zombies and skulls have year-long appeal xd

Me too! ... is that just us? IMO, the only thing that looks weird after halloween is a jack-o-lantern. But even then I still think they're great...  

Maimy
Crew

Chisa
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:32 pm
Yah, I guess because the jack-o-lanterns are so completely Halloweeny rather than general horror I guess xd

Doesn't look like I'll get around to making anything this year sad Too many other things on. But I still plan on making an army of zombunnies someday.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:44 am
i could probably sell the skull after abit o sanding but i want to make a mold of it first so i dont have to keep making them from hand over and over again,problem is..figureing out how to actually make mold thats low in budget or using stuff around te house. >_<  

Faustuas

Adorable Sex Symbol

Chisa
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:39 pm
Faustuas
i could probably sell the skull after abit o sanding but i want to make a mold of it first so i dont have to keep making them from hand over and over again,problem is..figureing out how to actually make mold thats low in budget or using stuff around te house. >_<
Ooh, I have some links for that that you might find useful... I'll post them up when I get home from class 3nodding I want to try making a mold too!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:45 am
Chisa
Faustuas
Ooh, I have some links for that that you might find useful... I'll post them up when I get home from class 3nodding I want to try making a mold too!
alriughty  

Faustuas

Adorable Sex Symbol

Chisa
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:28 pm
Thought I'd add this in here since it's seasonal - a papercraft skull with articulated jaw! Looks so cool, I want to get into paper craft.  
Sculpted - art + craft guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff