Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
Falzar or Gregar Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_The Azure Knight_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:53 pm
Who do you like better Falzar megaman or Gregar megaman?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:54 pm
Falzar is WAY!!! cooler than Gregar.  

xX_The Azure Knight_Xx

Kurt_zisa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:28 pm
Gregar's the way to go!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:41 pm
Falzar is the best man he rocks  

Zarudin Seraphi

8,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

BuriedPast

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:04 pm
Kurt_zisa
Gregar's the way to go!

Greagar is better in every way shape and form except panel abilities. Faltza can also remove barriers. But greagars buster is better and its cursor move beast out ability removes traps.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:01 pm
Saying this from the anime but....Doesn't Gregar completely destroy Falter then KF him? Gregar: 1 Falzer: 0  

Kurt_zisa

iSpray

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:57 am
Umm... Falzar beast-out is better... For it's Aero and Omni boots, and Falzar Buster all direstion shot... also beast crossovers are cooler with falzar... I worship Falzar-Ground one. Never had time to watch the anime, but from the game, I think that Falzar will destroy Gregar... Or they will destroy themselves...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:37 pm
I just remembered something! Faltzer's not a true Cybeast! Gregar was the first Cybeast and Faltzers just a clone of him made to "try" and stop him. About what they do in battle, Gregar beast out can stayput and still kill their opponent, even if their frozen to the spot. Also, most of falzters feathers don't even hit. I still say Gregars power is beter, then Faltzers airshoes.  

Kurt_zisa

iSpray

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:02 am
Kurt_zisa
I just remembered something! Faltzer's not a true Cybeast! Gregar was the first Cybeast and Faltzers just a clone of him made to "try" and stop him. About what they do in battle, Gregar beast out can stayput and still kill their opponent, even if their frozen to the spot. Also, most of falzters feathers don't even hit. I still say Gregars power is beter, then Faltzers airshoes.

Well you almost are right in the Falzars' trueness... Gregar was created from bugfrags like Gospel, and Falzars' program was created to destroy Gregar. But Falzar had gone wild, started to destroy the net and well... It has never forgoten it's mian target, to destroy Gregar... Well... cool.

Also omniboots, don't you forget? Greagr Beast also has the super armor, of which I am jealous, but the Ground beast has both Super armor, airshoes and omniboots. I also adore falzars power-uped chip attacks... You know... In the beast cross mode biggrin

To be honest, I have only used beast out 6 times in the game. One for each beast-cross and the sixth one was for the time, when Lans' dad is introducing the beast out to Lan...

About the falzar buster: It may not hit all the time, if there is only one opponent, like a boss navi, but when you have a virus fight, then it is useful!

I will still stay with Falzar, even if the Gregar may be better.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:22 am
I like Gregar, and from my experiences, my Gregar VS my friends' Falzars completly destroyed them. Then again, I hardly ever crossed, and my folder was made so they could never fight back once they got hit.  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

Duriono

Versatile Conversationalist

11,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:51 am
i chose falzar my brother chose gregar we were evenly matched i won he won and this pattern kept going  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:50 am
Definitely Gregar, his buster is more rapid than Falzar's  

Francis Winchester

Soulzx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:59 am
Gregar FTW.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:51 pm
Falzar....FTW......actually......I wouldn't choose any of them, I'd choose Gospel if it can be used....Gregar is a look alike copy of Gospel, which is why I don't like Gregar  

Bakuram

Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces