Reply Pokémon Defenders
Post your Poke-art! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWhitePhoenix

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:07 pm
^-^ Yes, just as the title says, why not? Only requirment, I think, would be that it has to be Pokemon related >,> Duh. HAVE FUN EVERYONE!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:55 pm
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Since I'm currently too lazy to draw anything, here's some sprites I made of Aoi, me, Brock, Aoi's friend Shiro, and Eric Stuart. Don't ask why some of 'em are dressed up like RPG characters. ninja I'll try drawing up some Poke-goodness when I can. (And I know that Brock one is unedited from FR/LG, I put it there 'cause I felt like it.... ninja )  

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Inazuman Frash

Unbeatable Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:06 pm
I have so many trainer sprites of random Gaians I won't even bother to post.
Also there's my sig of Clair which I had her dress more like I dressed because I was too damn lazy to buy the clothes to make her outfit.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:53 am
Ooo!! OOo!!! Can I have a trainer sprite? Can I?

That is, once I get on to my Crystal game, which will be my perminate game once I reach all the goals in my help thread? sweatdrop  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:17 am
I have many pokemon drawings. Some of them I drew as a commision thing so don't anybody take them, 'k? sweatdrop

Latias
Houndoom
Salamance
Charizard
Zangoose
Tentacruel
Tropius

You like?

And I wanna make sprites! How do I make sprites? whee  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:50 pm
CPanda
I have many pokemon drawings. Some of them I drew as a commision thing so don't anybody take them, 'k? sweatdrop

Latias
Houndoom
Salamance
Charizard
Zangoose
Tentacruel
Tropius

You like?

Those are so good, Panda! ^^ I'm envious, if I want to color a drawing, I have to hand-ink it and spend hours coloring and touching up the lines on Photoshop, since I don't have a tablet, which would make things a whole lot easier. And it takes a good amount of practice and studying of existing sprites to do sprite-editing work. I use Paint Shop Pro to edit sprites. The trick is to zoom in very close, and work pixel by pixel. I'm still not very good at editing sprites, I need a lot more practice. sweatdrop  

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:11 pm
Sui Kune
CPanda

Latias
Houndoom
Salamance
Charizard
Zangoose
Tentacruel
Tropius

You like?

Those are so good, Panda! ^^ I'm envious, if I want to color a drawing, I have to hand-ink it and spend hours coloring and touching up the lines on Photoshop, since I don't have a tablet, which would make things a whole lot easier. And it takes a good amount of practice and studying of existing sprites to do sprite-editing work. I use Paint Shop Pro to edit sprites. The trick is to zoom in very close, and work pixel by pixel. I'm still not very good at editing sprites, I need a lot more practice. sweatdrop

Well, I don't have any special programs like photoshop or psp. I usually draw the drawing in pencil, use a normal black pen to go over the lines, scan them into my computer as black text to pixelize them, fix the lines, then color them. It doesn't take as long as it sounds, actually. And all I have to do it with is MS Paint, so yeah.

I work pixel by pixel for most of my stuff. I'm good at that. heart Where can I find sprites to learn to edit with?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:16 pm
You can find Pokemon Trainer sprites here, and sprite bases for smaller sprites (originally from the Sailormoon: Another Story videogame) here. At that site, you can also view the person's finished sprites to see how they did hair and clothing and such, good for learning new techniques. 3nodding  

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:18 pm
Sui Kune
You can find Pokemon Trainer sprites here, and sprite bases for smaller sprites (originally from the Sailormoon: Another Story videogame) here. At that site, you can also view the person's finished sprites to see how they did hair and clothing and such, good for learning new techniques. 3nodding

Yay!!! Thankies!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:05 pm
OKay, how's my first sprite edit? It's me as Wynona...sort of.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:18 pm
CPanda

Wow, that's quite good! ^^ Keep at it!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:21 pm
Sui Kune
CPanda

Wow, that's quite good! ^^ Keep at it!

Yay! My second one is me again...this time as the sexxay swimmer I am! But with a much nicer uniform. xd

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

Inazuman Frash

Unbeatable Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:35 pm
Not bad, but I think you can do more besides recoloring the outfit, try to put in some elaboration.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:08 pm
Inazuman Frash
Not bad, but I think you can do more besides recoloring the outfit, try to put in some elaboration.

Okay, you mean like this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.?

Or this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.?  

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:15 pm
CPanda
Inazuman Frash

Okay, you mean like this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.?

Or this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.?

eek Wow, you're better at sprite-editing than I am! You're very good. I'm envious. :3  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff