Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Winter Plans. Got any? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Noi]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:28 pm
So, any of you have any Winter plans/ Winter Vacations?

Noi'll be in Montreal, Quebec from December 28 to January 5-7, more or less. So far I don't have any specific plans on what I'll do there though.

What are you guys and gals gonna do?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:37 pm
Uh... Sleep.

& Hide inside from the cold.
*hisses at cold weather*

x3 thisismysn x3

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:40 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Err.. not freeze to death would be nice.. but yeah I really have no idea.

Noi I thought you said you'd be in Ontario. Montreal, Quebec is very not Ontario. =P I hear it's really neat there though.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:44 pm
s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Err.. not freeze to death would be nice.. but yeah I really have no idea.

Noi I thought you said you'd be in Ontario. Montreal, Quebec is very not Ontario. =P I hear it's really neat there though.

I said that?

I need to pay more attention when I type.

[Noi]

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:49 pm

Indeed! Haha some people might get very offended by one confusing Ontario and Quebec. wink

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:31 pm
I might go to Florida if it doesn't interfere with class... 3 days though.  

Norayr
Crew

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:32 pm

And here comes the person that lives in the South Hemisphere to ruin the Winter fun

it's summer... I'm gonna be melting all the time.

My dad wants to spend Christmas and new year eve in Rio, which is a very hot and dangerous city, with pretty and not so safe beaches, oh but STD doesn't like to go to the beach so that won't matter much
And after that I'll probably stay in Sao Paulo, which is where my dad lives, and go out to parties and clubs till I get poor, then come back to where I live and die of thirst because the weather is too dry for me.
oh... and there is Carnival, which means, right after a week classes have started I'll have a 5 day break, which is very pointless going to class before carnival, but my mom is gonna complain about it because I skip too many classes anyways u.u"
I dunno what i'm gonna do on carnival though... I might sleep, or drink, or rape people, or do drugs, or drive beyond safe ways, or all of the above *lieslieslies*
And during all this time all my friends from my home town will be bitching at me because I was supposed to go there and visit then, but well... this year is my Dad's summer, so I'll have to go to where he takes me.

[/rant]

I somehow feel oddly pessimistic about summer o.o

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:50 pm
Srta Tap Dance

And here comes the person that lives in the South Hemisphere to ruin the Winter fun

My dad wants to spend Christmas and new year eve in Rio, which is a very hot and dangerous city, with pretty and not so safe beaches, oh but STD doesn't like to go to the beach so that won't matter much
And after that I'll probably stay in Sao Paulo, which is where my dad lives, and go out to parties and clubs till I get poor, then come back to where I live and die of thirst because the weather is too dry for me.
oh... and there is Carnival, which means, right after a week classes have started I'll have a 5 day break, which is very pointless going to class before carnival, but my mom is gonna complain about it because I skip too many classes anyways u.u"
I dunno what i'm gonna do on carnival though... I might sleep, or drink, or rape people, or do drugs, or drive beyond safe ways, or all of the above *lieslieslies*
And during all this time all my friends from my home town will be bitching at me because I was supposed to go there and visit then, but well... this year is my Dad's summer, so I'll have to go to where he takes me.

[/rant]

I'll trade weather with you!
It was about 30 degrees here this morning. gonk

x3 thisismysn x3

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:00 pm

Ick. Timmy I'm glad it wasn't below freezing here this morning I had to bike to work. >_> Can't wait till I get my license. Less than 2 weeks!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:10 pm
s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Ick. Timmy I'm glad it wasn't below freezing here this morning I had to bike to work. >_> Can't wait till I get my license. Less than 2 weeks!

It's been snowing in northern Maine.  

x3 thisismysn x3

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:16 am
x3 thisismysn x3
Srta Tap Dance

[/rant]

I'll trade weather with you!
It was about 30 degrees here this morning. gonk

Trade accepted!
I love winter and cold, and would be great to see snow again, I've only seen it once sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:39 am
User Image

Sheepy is happy with her Winter plans...spending Christmas at a friend's house, but hopefully gonna be able to be home for a few days...

I get to see my friends and hopefully be undepressed for a week or 2...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Rebbyy

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:22 pm
Srta Tap Dance

Trade accepted!
I love winter and cold, and would be great to see snow again, I've only seen it once sweatdrop

I hate it. I hate it so much.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:23 pm
s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Indeed! Haha some people might get very offended by one confusing Ontario and Quebec. wink

hmm i think people mostly in quebec would get offended seeing as quebec still wants to be separated from canada all together.

As for what I'm going to do for winter break.. I'm not quite sure yet.. hopefully anything that gets me away from my home. I'll have to see what my friend abby is doing for some of it and maybe travel to london (ontario) and hang out with her at her dorm for a bit.. I can only keep my fingers crossed.  

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sonic Offline

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:31 pm
User Image

o.o

my post disappeared? wtf?

meh.
~re-post~

I don't have any other than to sit around and enjoy the cold.

User Image

[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces