Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
Hawthorne Heights or KoRN Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which?
  Hawthorne Heights.
  KoRN
View Results

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:18 am
Both bands are good.

But....

I like Hawthorne Heights so much better...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:49 pm
How the hell can you even compare the two?

Thats like comparing a Kevin Smith film to a Stephen Spielberg film, they are both completely different. D:  

Rellik San
Captain

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:42 am
I know...But I like both of them....So I thought I could see what everyone thought...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:10 am
Hawthorne Heights
though at times they're too emo  

walk like thunder

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:46 pm
I dislike both.
So both lose.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:47 pm
un-scene_kid
Hawthorne Heights
they're not emo
they're not even good, and korn has a few good songs  

The Dadalorian
Crew

walk like thunder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:57 am
Soviet Mudkipz
un-scene_kid
Hawthorne Heights
they're not emo

well I'm just goin by the fact I've heard more of em than Korn...Hawthorn Heights aren't great or anything...would you not class them as emo? that's what everyone I know calls em...but meh.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:54 pm
un-scene_kid
Soviet Mudkipz
un-scene_kid
Hawthorne Heights
they're not emo

well I'm just goin by the fact I've heard more of em than Korn...Hawthorn Heights aren't great or anything...would you not class them as emo? that's what everyone I know calls em...but meh.
everyone also says MCR is emo
but their singer has PUBLICLY SAID
emo is bullcrap
and it's ruining their career and tours cause all the other bands think they'r emo to, and they don't want to be touring with an emo band cause emo sucks  

The Dadalorian
Crew

walk like thunder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:19 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
un-scene_kid
Soviet Mudkipz
un-scene_kid
Hawthorne Heights
they're not emo

emo is bullcrap
and it's ruining their career and tours cause all the other bands think they'r emo to, and they don't want to be touring with an emo band cause emo sucks

yeah I heard that (I'm not that musically uneducated ^^)
sickened on Gerard Way, he dislikes emos, and a good proportion of their fans are emo.
Personally, I don't group music...there's too many categories and its too broad..so I basically like most stuff cept crappy pop/rap/hip hop..and all that stuff where you can't make out the lyrics  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:53 pm
un-scene_kid
Soviet Mudkipz
un-scene_kid
Soviet Mudkipz
un-scene_kid
Hawthorne Heights
they're not emo

emo is bullcrap

sickened on Gerard Way, he dislikes emos, and a good proportion of their fans are emo.
Personally, I don't group music...there's too many categories and its too broad..so I basically like most stuff cept crappy pop/rap/hip hop..and all that stuff where you can't make out the lyrics

You kinda just called Hawthorne Heights "emo". Thats grouping music. FYI.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

walk like thunder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:11 pm
eri x core
un-scene_kid
Soviet Mudkipz
un-scene_kid
Soviet Mudkipz
un-scene_kid
Hawthorne Heights
they're not emo

emo is bullcrap

I realised that after I posted >.<
I contradict myself sometimes...but yeah their lyrics come across in some songs as 'emo'...that is the best word to describe them anyhoo.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:59 pm
un-scene_kid
eri x core
un-scene_kid
Soviet Mudkipz
un-scene_kid

emo is bullcrap

I contradict myself sometimes...but yeah their lyrics come across in some songs as 'emo'...that is the best word to describe them anyhoo.
what about unorigonal  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:50 am
un-scene_kid
Soviet Mudkipz
un-scene_kid
Soviet Mudkipz
un-scene_kid
Hawthorne Heights
they're not emo

emo is bullcrap

So you don't like real emo, synth pop and most forms of metal then?

Well at least people are finally getting that Gerard Way is a t**t and a bad human being.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:32 am
Soviet Mudkipz
un-scene_kid
eri x core
un-scene_kid
Soviet Mudkipz
un-scene_kid

emo is bullcrap

what about unorigonal

that works too! though doesn't emo kinda cover that? hmm *ponders*
^^  

walk like thunder

walk like thunder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:36 am
Rellik San
un-scene_kid
Soviet Mudkipz
un-scene_kid
Soviet Mudkipz
un-scene_kid
Hawthorne Heights
they're not emo

emo is bullcrap

So you don't like real emo, synth pop and most forms of metal then?

Well at least people are finally getting that Gerard Way is a t**t and a bad human being.

Yup you're pretty much right there!
And I just like to be able to make out the lyrics of a song....so yeah the incredibly heavy metal and whatnot wouldn't be my taste...I'm not even sure what genre of music I like, genres confuse me!
then again, everything confuses me *sigh*  
Music Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces