Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What are you anticipating for this month's sealed? :o Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beyond absolute

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:40 pm
November 2007 Sealeds.

Expectations?

Gaia's been designing some pretty awesome stuff these past 3 months.
I hope they can follow up this month.
Especially since I'm starting to hoard sealeds for opening day sales. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:43 pm
User Image

Yuh. But im hoping its only two items and not 3.
D:

User Image

Sir Fig of Newton

zomgwhee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:22 pm
Mr. Fig of the Newton
User Image

Yuh. But im hoping its only two items and not 3.
D:

User Image

whats sorta good thing so i dont have to quest 3 items. i probaly will though because i still need a grunny...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:53 pm
I'm just hoping they're something I can use in an avatar. 3nodding
The last few MC's have been really good. I got four sealed letters.  

Oh Snap its Kaitlin

Shameless Elocutionist

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100

J3wels

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:05 pm
I am currently trying to buy a sealed for a decent price.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:23 pm

Actually,. I hope they could be something I won't like... I'm so busy with end of term projects and tests, I'll barely have time to raise gold to buy them ;T
I haven't even thought about new month and sealeds actually xD~
It's so close to the end of the year, I can't procrastinate homework anymore emo
sweatdrop

Dictator STD

Dyzzi

IRL Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:16 pm
I really bet it's something holiday related... like..
a TURKEY SUIT!!! XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:47 pm
there are soooo.. many things I want right now I cant keep up.. the cash shop and the grunnies
and the extra things... lol tooo much!  

I Chelsea I

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:32 pm
I need to get some sealeds for this month.. but I hope they're good items as the last few months have been. 3nodding Quite glad the MC's haven't all been crap this time. And the bat I got from the vampire event is so going to get me at least 4.. haha someone bought it for 40k so i was quite alright with that.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:36 pm
I demand a Ninja Gaiden esque outfit! No, I don't want to hear "Oh get a Ninja Headband, Chyaku Scarf, an Ancient Katana!" NO! That stuff is freakin expensive! I'm not going to spend ten months in the freaking forums debating why Master Chief is better than freakin Samus, I want something cheaper and fresher. I want a regular Ninja cape! Black and not doing wierd little tricks (*cough* gothic veil *cough*) I want it standard! Ninjas don't wear red, it doesn't blend into the environment! Maybe a nice Ninja bandana that wraps around the whole head which is accompanied by a black face mask that covers your face. Ninja's don't show you their face, otherwise they'll wake up one moring to fine freaking FBI bum rushing your a**. Throwing knives! Yes throwing knives! They're not gargantual, you aren't going to engage a dude with a sword with a little dagger. No. These things are SMALL and COMPACT for SNEAK ATTACKS. You THROW them. You aren't going to throw a 10 pound paperweight at them. MAKE DECENT ITEMS GAIA!!!

That concludes my rant...  

DumberDan

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:10 pm
It will be cheese. Loads of cheese.
ninja ninja ninja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:19 am
DumberDan
I demand a Ninja Gaiden esque outfit! No, I don't want to hear "Oh get a Ninja Headband, Chyaku Scarf, an Ancient Katana!" NO! That stuff is freakin expensive! I'm not going to spend ten months in the freaking forums debating why Master Chief is better than freakin Samus, I want something cheaper and fresher. I want a regular Ninja cape! Black and not doing wierd little tricks (*cough* gothic veil *cough*) I want it standard! Ninjas don't wear red, it doesn't blend into the environment! Maybe a nice Ninja bandana that wraps around the whole head which is accompanied by a black face mask that covers your face. Ninja's don't show you their face, otherwise they'll wake up one moring to fine freaking FBI bum rushing your a**. Throwing knives! Yes throwing knives! They're not gargantual, you aren't going to engage a dude with a sword with a little dagger. No. These things are SMALL and COMPACT for SNEAK ATTACKS. You THROW them. You aren't going to throw a 10 pound paperweight at them. MAKE DECENT ITEMS GAIA!!!

That concludes my rant...

I lol`d at "Gargantual". And the FBI bit.

I personally think that another type of sword or something would be just dandy.
Or something that`s gold, black or purple. . . >.>
They need more gold items.

Hildr

Clever Goat

pxxn

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:51 am
I don't have high expectations, usually november MCs are the worst of the year. :/

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:05 am
I want to be surprised this month. :3  

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

I Chelsea I

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:50 pm
Pailzor
It will be cheese. Loads of cheese.
ninja ninja ninja

lol  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]