Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Pulling an all nighter. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pulling an all nighter
  CHRIS you're stupid!
  You gotta do what you gotta do.
  I've done, I do, and I will continuing doing the same as you.
  You deserve sum luvin', Nor. (We all know who this option is for)
View Results

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:38 am
Alright, it's about 2:27 in the morning right now, and I'm still at my friend's house on my own laptop, and I finally finished my anthropology paper. Turned it in online, am waiting for my originality report (let's hope it's no less and no more than 7%).
So by the time I make it out of here, walk to my house, shower and hit the hay, it's most likely going to be 3:30 in the morning. I'll have about less than 6 hours of sleep (not so bad) before class in the morning at around 9:00 when I have to turn in the actual paper with the cover page, citation, research and OR.

Then I have to come back home and start working on my music paper…

People of MADG, I am DEAD tired.
I feel pretty giddy, but mostly I'm dead, tired, and I feel like my eyes are going to slip out of my sockets.

I remember I had reading comprehension tests in middle school. And I leave everything to the last minute, and I stayed up to read "A Separate Peace" because of the test the day after. We got there and I was ready and everything, and my English teacher told us that the test was postponed. Oh how I'm glad those days are over.

Oh how happy I'll be once this is over. So I just CANNOT wait for thrusday! I don't even have class on that day.

Anyway, I killed about 8 minutes with this.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:58 am
-Lol Yea I had to do that.
I forgot about this paper and it wa sdue the next day in 3hr and I remeber right when i wa sgoing to bed at Like 12 xD
so I stayed up till school doing a paper half a sleep but hey i got a C on it xD-

Kiwi Cow

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:24 am
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

I've definitely pulled a lot of all nighters while I was in school. The following days were always such hell... I've definitely done presentations on no sleep. Not fun haha.

Also, I had to read A Separate Peace one year.. I can't remember which, but probably grade 11 or something. I hated that book so much haha. A lot of books we read made me mad though. Like Lord of the Flies, it made me soo mad and I wanted so smack most of those kids cause they were such little jerks.. aha but we had some really interesting discussions about how it parallelled WWII. xD

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:59 am
For some reason, I aced all my tests in middle school and never studied.
ninja

As for all nighter's...it's 11am here and I've been up since roughly 2:15pm yesterday. @_@

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

XAmberrXO

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:43 am
I go to bed around 11 and wake up at four every morning to do my homework xp It sucks but I just want to come home after school and take a nap and worry about homework later  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:42 pm
Simplistic-Tyranny
ninja

8D

But I pull all-nighters a lot now that I'm in high school. '^'
6-7 hours of sleep is amazing for me.(I get up at 5:30-6:00, my bus comes at 6:38 or so)
Freaking Bio and Intro to Engineering Design. .__.  

beyond absolute

J3wels

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:22 pm
Simplistic-Tyranny
ninja

As for all nighter's...it's 11am here and I've been up since roughly 2:15pm yesterday. @_@
Reason why you should pay attention to class.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:03 pm

I do that all the time
not because of a paper or project, I'm too carefree to lose sleep over that xD
but I have two different kinds of insomnia, so it's kinda hard to sleep sometimes ;T
I usually go sleep at 12am, sometimes at 1am, and wake up at 6:30am, so... 6 hours of sleep is very normal for me, but I don't like it though, I skip classes sometimes because I can't wake up xD

Sadly this isn't a very good week, I have a lot of projects to do, and I'm having more trouble to sleep.... 3 nights in a row that I can't sleep properly, either because it's too hot, or too cold, or i'm having nightmares ;T

Dictator STD

V379

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:39 pm
we'll do away with your kind countdown to exterminate the human race 4, 3, 2, 1

it's called lots of monster and amp

earth successfully erased

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:54 pm
I just got done with my 2 all-nighters in a row. x_X It wasn't even necessary. All those hours of scribbling notes down at death o'clock for my psychology test went to waste; I knew just about everything on it and it was all out of the last chapter which I didn't get to. XD  

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

[.blade.]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:18 pm
Drink Energy Drinks ( Full Throttle and Such ) they Always help you Stay awake i've gone 3 days in a Row.
always do something that Takes up Time.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:43 pm

I don't like using energy drinks to stay up.. I don't feel like I have to fall asleep so much but I find it still about as hard to focus and my body still feels like crap. The caffeine also makes me have to go pee a lot. >_>

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

[Noi]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:43 pm
@ people who suggested energy drinks:

Sleep =/= Fake boost from Drinks

I would know. I stay up till 3 AM - 5 AM every day.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:02 pm

Mhm, also.. after the effect of the drink wears off you usually feel worse after. You're better off having fruit or something with natural sugars.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:27 pm
[.blade.]
Drink Energy Drinks ( Full Throttle and Such ) they Always help you Stay awake i've gone 3 days in a Row.
always do something that Takes up Time.

I did that once.
I drank 2 Diet Rockstars within uhh.. 2 hours of eachother.
I ended up throwing up for twelve hours, and not going to school the next day.
It was pointless.

[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces