Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Marie's Classics (Post for The Phantom's Sake) Great Thread!!
Stream of thought

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:04 am
heart ... Autumn leaves fall and are swept out of sight ...

Rend him to bits! / BITE! And it's smarter / If your garter / had some snap! *SNAP!* Hello, little girl ... "Don a tunic; bare the legs, what?" Be the king of the beasts in pastels ... Hello darling, you were super! - *what a bloody bore* - / To mix with frauds / Go on the boards, boards, boards, boards, boards, boards, boards, boards! Vivez! / Mes amis, je suis enchantée ... I feel your fingers / Brushing my shoulder / Your tempting touch / As it tingles my spine / Watching your eyes / As they invade my soul / Forbidden pleasures / I'm afraid to make mine ... / At the touch of your hand / At the sound of your voice / At the moment your eyes meet mine / I am out of my mind / I am out of control / Full of feelings I can't define / It's a sin with no name / Like a tiger to tame / And my senses proclaim: / 'It's a dangerous game!' I know the gutter / And I know the stink of the street / Kicked like a dog / I have spat out the bile of defeat / All you beauties who towered above me / You who gave me the SMACK of your rod / Now I give you the gutter / I give you the judgement of God! / Vengeance victorious! / These are the glorious days! / Women of Paris / Come gather your bloody bouquets! / Now gaze on our Goddess of Justice / With her shimmering, glimmering blade! / As she kisses these traitors / She sings them a last serenade! / Sing! Swing! Savour the sting / As she severs you - Madame Guillotine! / Slice! Come, paradise! / You'll be smitten with / Madame Guillotine! La, but someone has to strike a pose / And bear the weight of well-tailored clothes! / And that is why the Lord created men. There's such a sad love / Deep in your eyes / A kind of pale jewel / Opened and closed / Within your eyes / I'll place the sky / Within your eyes ... Let me be your Incubus of love. I wasn't born to walk on water / I wasn't born to sack and slaughter / But on my soul, I wasn't born / To stoop and scorn, to knuckle under / A man can learn to steal some thunder / A man can learn to make some wonder / And when the gauntlet's down, it's time / To rise and climb the sky ... If my heart gets in your hair / You mustn't kick it around / If you're bored with this affair / You mustn't kick it around Do you really think that I would ever let you go? / Do you think I'd ever set you free? / If you do - I'm sad to say - it simply isn't so / You will never get away from me ... LUNGE! TIGHTS! Lederhosen. Plumage ... You're a loon, you know that? *Yes* Oh, well, all right then. "You say that so often. I wonder what your basis for comparison is." What the hell kind of program do I need to record clippits off dvds to turn them into a film for you tube? Ack! Stand up and fight until you hear the bell / Stand toe-to-toe / Trade blow-for-blow / Keep punching till you hear that puncher's bell / Show that crowd what you know / Until you hear that bell / - That final bell - / Stand up and fight like hell Hoover, anyone? Eee, I so wanna be ********! *squee* *MUSIC PLAYS IN THE MIND* *SQUEE!* I love this song! I remember days filled with restlessness and fury / I remember nights that were drunk on dreams / I remember someone who hungered for the glory / I remember her ... but it seems ... she's gone ... / Where's the girl? / Where's the girl with the blaze in her eyes? / Where's the girl with that gaze of surprise? / Now and then I still dream she's beside me ... / Where's the girl / Who could turn on the edge of a knife? / Where's the girl who was burning for life? / I can still feel her breathing beside me ... Umm ... can't remember the next bit ... Ya da dee / Ya da dee, ba da dee, yum pa pa ... awe, f*ck it. Oh, what a shame! / If you only knew / The games we could play / The things we could do / Yet I can see you're not UP ... to the chase ... / But if you're ever in need / I am the girl / And this is the place / Come to me ... "You're a source of endless extacy to all who know you!" - "I know I am." The bugger can dance! He can dance, he can dance! - in those fabulous pink TIGHTS ...You lunatic. Think of something else. Um ... Me sister says his breath / Is sweeter than an Irish rose / I'm sure I'd fall in love / If he would cross my PATH - / - Ah yes, if you could overlook / The warts upon his nose / And possibly persuade him / He should take a bath. Shout the moment that you find him - DAMN! A rather a pira ... ha ha ha ha ha haaaaa ha ... *te* / Uh huh huh huh, huh huh huh huh, uuuh uuuuuuh ... / Ah huh ... ha ha / Ah huh ... ha hargh / Ah huh ha hi-iiiiiiiirate king! *HOORAH!* *WHOA!* *SPLASH!* What I wouldn't give to be ... David Olsen's legs. How the devil do I / Ever prevail when I'm only a man? / I can never be duped by this scurrilous phantom again ... / I wasn't born to walk on water / I wasn't born to sack and slaughter / But on my soul, I wasn't born / To stoop and scorn, to knuckle under / A man can learn to steal some thunder / A man can learn to make some wonder / And when the gauntlet's down, it's time / To rise and climb the sky. / And soon the moon will smoulder / And the winds will drive. / Yes, a man grows older / But his soul remains alive. / All those tremulous stars still glitter. / And I will survive. / Let my heart grow colder / And as bitter as a falcon in the dive. / There was a dream - a dying ember / There was a dream - I don't remember / But I will resurrect that dream, / Though rivers stream and hills grow steeper ... That's enough. *Awe, but why?* I said, that's enough! Vivez! Mes amis, je suis enchantée / Simply to move through the sunlight / Open your eyes to this one bright moment embracing us / VIVEZ! / You have one life, let it be gay / - Shouldn't one do what one's told to? - / No, let the moment enfold you / Grab up your one golden chance! / Darlings, life is such romance / Give this world a sweeping glance / Let it set your soul a-dancing / Night and day ... "A man's duty is to wield the sword. Defend the cave, what?" - "Heavens no, Highness! Man's duty is to uphold the banner of beau-heau-ty! And you, as Prince of our lands, must lead the way!" Be an example to your sex / Give your boots a dapper strap / And it's smarter if your garter has some snap! *SNAP!* And he'll find me / And he'll wake me / And he'll take meeee ... / Down on a haystack ... Glorious! Just what musicals need! Sex, blood and comedic relief. MWUA HA HA! Terrence Mann ... *sigh* Heeeeeeeere FISHY FISHY FOSHY FOSHY! Soot. Shoot. Foshy soot. I wonder if I can use that anywhere? OMG, what an evil thought last night. *snicker* Pink TIGHTS and "Hello little girl." Look at that flesh, pink and plump / Hello little girl / Utter perfection, not one lump / Hello little girl / This one's especially lush / Delicious! / Mmm, *lip-smack* ah / Hello little girl, what's your rush? Et cetera, et cetera, and so forth! There's no possible way / To describe how you feel / WHEN YOU'RE TALKING TO YOUR MEAL! - / - Mother said not to stray / Still, I suppose, a small delay / Granny might like a fresh bouquet ... / "Goodbye, Mr. Wolf." - "Goodbye, little girl." And hello ... *HOWL!* Ooh, I wouldn't mind being ***** by Anthony Warlow ... Rend him to bits! / BITE!

... So are the memories of love that we knew ... heart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:07 am
heart ... Autumn leaves fall and are swept out of sight ...

Yes yes, I know; you're thinking: What the f*ck was that? And possibly why I've chosen to put an explanation in the second post instead of the first. Well, I wanted to catch your attention. It's worked, hasn't it? I mean, you're reading this, aren't you? So ha.

Back in 05 I was working in a packing shed and you can guess how terribly mundane it was. Good. Good. Rotten. Good. Juice. Rotten. Juice. That's the mentality they expect you to have; now that may be all very well for a fro-haired vulture who's been packing oranges for 30 years', but it's not for me. So naturally my thoughts tended to wonder, and one day I wrote down almost everything I had thought in order when I was out at a sorting table one morning ((I don't expect anyone to understand that, so it's okay if you don't)). When I got home I typed up what I could remember into my old LJ account ((it was the only one I had back then)), but I know I forgot a lot.

If you ever have a stream of thought - almost like this ((I don't expect it to be the same, that'd just be creepy)) - this is where to put it. I'm intrigued to see what you come up with. You can do it any time, of course; bored at school, at work, or you can sit at the computer and type out a whole bunch of thoughts in succession, I don't care. Just something.

And it doesn't have to be too long; at least 5 lines minimum.

Oh, and if you're wondering ((I doubt it but I'll write it anyway)), those aren't rude words that are blotted out, but they were words that could still warp young minds, and I know there's some young 'uns lurking about. Also, most of these are song lyrics. Because I sing when I'm bored, and if I can't sing out loud, I sing in my head.

And hum.

PS: If it isn't obvious, the reason there's sections in bold, italics and underline is to show changes of thoughts / lyrics. Makes more sense than just an entire paragraph with no character.

... So are the memories of love that we knew ... heart

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:09 pm
Spoonman. Come together with your hands.
is that even the right lyrics?
LoL, I dunno NOOB!
Hey look... power stick deodorant... it's t3h stick... WITH THE POWAH!!!! ... IT'S POWERIFICALLY FRESH!
I wonder what's on the calendar. Oh, look... nothing... wait a minute... President's day? WHAT THE HELL KIND OF HOLIDAY IS THAT!
Huh... 11:37... feh
I wonder what phones taste like to mice...
If you're happy and you know it... f***, don't you dare start singing that song brain. I'll come in there and stab you... with mind bullets... and an exploding sheep... and maybe a comb. BUT DEFINITELY THE SHEEP

Why was the first thing that the Scottish people decided to clone a sheep? I mean, way to perpetuate a stereotype, guys... sheesh... frickin' noobs.
Bow chicka wow wow! chicka wow, chicka wow oW!
Man, those Axe commercials are pretty funny... funny, and misogynistic...
If a zombie decided to bust through my door right now... I'd have about 4 seconds of warning before he got to my door, since I'm on the second floor, and they aren't really into stealth. I'm assuming they can't use doorknobs, so that might add an extra 1.5 seconds or so... I think that's be plenty of time to push my chair back and leap onto my bed to unsheathe my machete on the bookcase headboard... if not, I definitely have time to go for the hunting knife that is rigged for quick release at the head of my bed... I should probably go for that first, and then get the machete after I take care of the zombie... then I'd have to tell the internet there are zombies, and I'd have to be right back. I guess I'd then have to see if anyone else in my house is still alive... and if they're undead, I'd have to kill... or... re-kill them. Oh yeah... putting my boots on might be a good idea... and getting my keys and wallet... Also that homemade lead flail. It' might come in handy. And those hand wraps for boxing. and a belt. And the hatchet in the garage... a first aid kit, and a sewing set. And then I'd dump out one of my backpacks and fill it with food and water. canned food... definitely canned. ... but then where would I go... I'd need to get a gun...
wow... this is a long thought...
Where could I procure a gun with minimal likely hood of running into a zombie... Does WalMart sell guns? I think they might... but WalMart would probably have turned into a hell-hole before the infestation ever reached my house... I definitely want a 9mm pistol. Light, relatively fast fire, very easy to find ammo... I need to get to the police station. I bet in the face of that kind of emergency, they might hand out guns to civilians. In the event of a more disastrous outcome, I could strip one off a dead police-officer. I'd need to find ammo. After the pistol, I might be able to get into WalMart for some ammunition, and maybe a shotgun. Also, I've got to find a truck. My car ain't going to cut it... I guess it might not be hard after a while to find a nice abandoned truck at somebody's house, and have the owner dead or undead inside, having not had time to drive away... I might be able to get some keys that way. I hope so. Otherwise I'll end up being totally f***ed. Getting a gun and a truck are going to be the hardest parts. I'll be able to last a little while with that machete and hunting knife (don't forget my sharpener... zombie skulls dull blades pretty fast...)
Okay, I'm putting my foot down... it's time to end that thought before it gets much more involved...
But I want to keep going
No... I'm sure you've scared the nice people enough with your zombie talk...
fine...
That's right b***h... I win
bite me
since when did this degrade into childish name-calling and poor sportsmanship?
Who the hell are you?
I'm the third personality in the thought process... You may refer to me as... rational-guy
I like him
shut up Faggy McGay-f**
ALRIGHT THAT'S IT! I'm ending this three-way internal conversation
I'd like to see you try
I'd like to see your face after I slam it into the inside of your skull.
That's right... now let's keep going
What's the deal with Chuck Norris? I mean... when did that whole deal start, anyway? I wonder if the Ultimate Showdown started it, or if it just rode on an already rising wave of unfounded internet popularity...
WIIIIIIDE OPEN SPACES!!!
where the f*** did that come from? That's a song I haven't heard in, like... 5 years, at least... jeeze.
If you're happy and you know it -
You die now...
*sound of static and screaming* (I'm not kidding... my brain just made static and screaming... and hey, a chainsaw...) wait... what are you doing with that chainsa- AUUUGH!!! AAHHHHHHHH!!! *more static* *chainsaw and splatter noises* HOLY F***ING S*** A** F***S! HOLY F***ING F*** F***S! AHHHH!
I wanted to be... a Lumberjack! leaping from tree to tree in the I-can't-remember-the-forest forest. Oh I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay sleep all night and I work all day. I cut down trees, I eat my lunch I go to the lavo-tree! On Wednesdays I go shopping, and have buttered scones for tea!
Bristol... I have no idea why the word (British city?) Bristol just popped into my head, but it did... Huh...
I wonder if a ceramic flower pot can actually gain enough kinetic energy from a three story fall to actually knock somebody unconscious... I bet it could... I bet it could probably kill somebody. Ceramic is f**ing heavy... *in deep gravelly voice* heavy... like METAL!!! *envisions himself doing an air-guitar while dressed like a member of KISS... Um that one with the obscenely long tongue... can't think of his name... oh well, it's not important*
Who's a man and a half? I'm a man and a half. A berserker packing man in a half. There's nothing wrong with you that I can't fix... with my hands. DYNAMITE!!! I'm cooking with gas! I've got a handful of vertebrae and a headfull of mad! Yeah, that's your spinal cord, baby. Dig it! Who's the man? I'm the man! I'm the bad Man! How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on a 10.0 scale of badness! Don't need a gun... ... Guns are for WUSSES! Huh? Wuzzat, wuzzat?! I like what I see. An important looking door! Knock knock. Who's there? *kraakkkk!* ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME! Cyberdemon. Big Deal. He's slim pickin's. Rip and tear. Rip and tear! RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR YOUR GUTS! YOU ARE HUGE! THAT MEANS YOU HAVE HUGE GUTS! RIP AND TEAR!
... Oh my god, read the DooM comic now. It is the most hilarious thing, ever (to me... and I'm a guy... I'm not sure if a girl would find this funny)
http://www.doomworld.com/10years/doomcomic/

... I think that's enough for now...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:33 pm
... I laugh at many things in that train of thought... especially "I like him Shut up, Faggy McGay-f**"  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Marie's Classics (Post for The Phantom's Sake) Great Thread!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games