Reply Full Moon wo Sagashite
Favorite FMWS song! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bchan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:48 pm
Music is a huge part of FMWS (durh blaugh ) so what is everyone's fav song from the anime series?

I love Eternal Snow (especially when it plays in the episode of the same name - I swear I almost burst out in tears! It was soooo sad) but I can't stand Madoka's version of it. Not the faster paced tune, it's just her voice kind of falters during that note at the end confused

I also love Myself and Smile - Smile makes me want to dance and I try to sing along... note the word try sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:13 pm
Eternal Snow and the Christmas one...um..what was it's name again...Winter Bells?

Karren Hilary.

Bchan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:21 pm
Karren Hilary.
Eternal Snow and the Christmas one...um..what was it's name again...Winter Bells?

There's a X-mas one? I never heard it.... These are the songs that I know of (the ones with vocals)

Myself
New Future
Smile
Focus (Not sure if this is the title - the song that Mitsuki sings in the first episode when she's dreaming)
Eternal Snow
Love Chronicle
Rock 'n' Roll Princess
I Love You  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:55 pm
I like Smile, Love Chronicle, and New Future. ^^ New Future is faster, but it doesn't ruin the entire nature of the song. It's very positive, same with Smile! Love Chronicle is very flowing, dreamy, and romantic. biggrin

Eternal Snow I didn't really like...I happened to like Madoka's version better since it was more upbeat and even though there was less depth, it moved along faster. But when Eternal Snow played during the episode ou mentioned, it was so fitting...I was tearing up.

Lepidus Light

Ichigosama

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:07 pm
It is so hard to pic. But I will pic two. Love Chronical and Eternal Snow dimond dust remix.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:20 pm
Lepidus Light
Eternal Snow I didn't really like...I happened to like Madoka's version better since it was more upbeat and even though there was less depth, it moved along faster. But when Eternal Snow played during the episode ou mentioned, it was so fitting...I was tearing up.

There's a remix of Full Moon's Eternal Snow, but fast and techno like Madoka's. Also, there's a short version of Route L's rendition (I'm pretty sure Takuto sings it whee )  

Bchan

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:02 pm
Yup, Takuto sings the Route-L version.

I love Eternal Snow and Myself, though it was probably New Future that got me into the series in the first place.

stare Anyone else ever want to do that ridiculous dance anytime they see the first opening?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:21 pm
MemoryDragon

stare Anyone else ever want to do that ridiculous dance anytime they see the first opening?

Ha ha...I don't know why b ut I love that dance. Something about it cheers me up. xp But I don't really want to seriously do the dance. I'm horrible at it anyways. (I tried once. And I fell over and almost died.)  

SakuMeiMei

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:22 pm
I have three favorites...Love Chronicle, Eternal Snow, and Eternal Diamond Dust Remix. I love all of the songs but those three are the best (to me).  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:27 pm
My favorite would be Eternal Snow, Smile, and New Future. whee heart

Eternal Snow is such a lovely song to listen to when you're going to bed. :3

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Mikanne

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:15 pm
I love all the songs from Full Moon wo Sagashite! heart blaugh Heck...I love them so much that I can sing at least a small portion of them all by heart. sweatdrop *This, kids, proves that Mikanne has no life!....kidding*
I especially love the songs "I Love U" and "Focus"! "I Love U" is so adorable and a very cute song--it reminds me of how I used to act when I had little childish crushes in a way xd (I even tried to do that little dance that Mitsuki, Takuto, and Meroko do in the sequence!)! And "Focus" is just so darn awesome--I feel like I'm singing in front of a huge audience when I sing to it; and "Focus" just has that sort of err...sassy pop attitude feeling in the song o_O sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:11 am
cc-haruna
MemoryDragon

Ha ha...I don't know why b ut I love that dance. Something about it cheers me up. xp But I don't really want to seriously do the dance. I'm horrible at it anyways. (I tried once. And I fell over and almost died.)

Haha, I do! xd That dance is so cute, even though I'd look like a complete idiot if I tried it. xp

Ah, let's see, favorite songs... I *love* New Future and Smile, those are probably my two favorites. ^^; Does anyone know where I can get Focus? (Am I even allowed to ask that sort of question, where to download something? I feel like I shouldn't be...) I don't remember that song at all, and I have most of the other ones. I'd like a nearly-complete collection. whee  

DemonHunterNaomi

Jinnyb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:15 am
MemoryDragon

I actually tried doing it once. It's so cute! xd My friends tried doing it too, but we couldn't figure it out. sweatdrop

As far as I know, I love all of the songs, but my favorites are Myself, Eternal Snow, and Love Chronicle. (I always cry while listening to that last one)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:07 pm
The best was when I was watching the A-kon cosplay from my hotel room and they had a Meroko, Takuto, and Mitsuki on stage. They did the dance. I died laughing while everyone else in the room gave me very strange looks (That's what happens when I start hanging out with dancers and not total anime fans...).  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:19 pm
MemoryDragon
The best was when I was watching the A-kon cosplay from my hotel room and they had a Meroko, Takuto, and Mitsuki on stage. They did the dance. I died laughing while everyone else in the room gave me very strange looks (That's what happens when I start hanging out with dancers and not total anime fans...).

eek I would SO wanna see that! xd

I wanna try the dance now whee  
Full Moon wo Sagashite

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas