Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Animal Within Us

Back to Guilds

If you were an animal what would you be? An interesting roleplaying guild that puts together humans and animals, literally. 

Tags: Animal, Roleplaying, Roleplay, Digimon 

Reply Old Threads
Junpei's Room Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Chief Technical Officer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:12 pm
User Image Junpei's RoomUser Image

Junpei's room is almost always neat and organized. He likes keeping things clean and rarely allows things to get messy. There are two windows to his room, just enough so that light can get in and so the air circulates every now and then. His room is decently lit at all times by his own choosing. He's fine with the darkness, but the glow of his computer screen starts to get at his eyes if the surrounding area is dark in comparison. He likes the dark blue coloring of the room for some reason or other.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:16 pm
Junpei entered his new room and immediately dropped his suitcases on the floor, pushing them to the side so that they weren't blocking the doorway. "...this place is interest-OW!" He twitched in irritation as a spark appeared in his hands. "Damn...I'll get a hang of that eventually..." Sitting down on the bed, he stretched his arms, then took off his backpack and set it next to his suitcases. He gently reached for his sidebag and pulled out a black laptop, opening it and turning it on. "Wonder if this place has wireless internet...my cord's in there somewhere if it doesn't..."  

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:05 am
Junpei had been sitting in front of his laptop since arrival, working with codes and talking to people online and hacking into things as he saw fit. He had finally been about to get off and go to sleep when he felt a large amount of electricity running to a room in the house he hadn't seen. He peeked his head out of his room in time to see Koko walking by looking thoroughly dressed up, and he wondered if he was supposed to get dressed up for something, too. Quickly opening one of his still packed suitcases, he pulled out a tuxedo and wiped it down to make sure it wasn't dusty or wrinkled. He changed into it and combed his hair back, then went to his bathroom and made sure he looked presentable. Without turning off his laptop, he left his room and followed the electricity he could feel running through the building.

((Ballroom))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:22 pm
Junpei returned to his room, oddly tired. He took off his tuxedo and slipped into a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt, then hung up his tuxedo neatly and sat down on his bed. Reaching for his laptop, he quickly opened it and started to wander the internet, talking to people online and hacking into web pages. "This keeps me far more occupied than it should. I should really go to bed...oh, but Enyl is on...I'll go to bed later..."  

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:30 pm
Junpei hadn't gone to sleep at all. He continued to talk to people online, tinkering with coding left and right. He looked over at the window momentarily, and then his laptop shut down unexpectedly. "Wha-what?! But my laptop..." He then noticed that his fingers were sparking. "Damn, I must have accidentally cut the power off..." He sighed and stared at the window a moment longer, then closed his laptop and headed to the kitchen to grab a bite to eat.

((Kitchen))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:49 pm
Junpei sat down on his bed and turned his laptop on, only to have it shut off a second later. "Knock it off, dammit..." He irritably turned his laptop back on and waited for it to start up.  

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:22 pm
Junpei turned off his laptop to give it a chance to cool down. Noticing that he still hadn't unpacked, he reached for his suitcases and opened them, putting things neatly into the dresser and hanging them up in the cabinets. "There...nice and organized..." He took the empty suitcases and set them inside one of the cabinets, then opened his backpack and emptied out the contents of it onto his bed. There were several bottles of hair dye which he took to the bathroom and put in the mirror cabinet, a large stack of computer manuals which he set on a shelf, a pair of tennis shoes which he put on the ground next to his black boots and dress shoes, a large CD case which he put on the desk, and various things to keep himself clean. Once he had finished unpacking, he hung his sidebag and backpack in the cabinet so that they weren't in the way. He headed for the bathroom and tentatively turned the water in the shower on, hoping it wouldn't shock him. He touched the water gently, then quickly got into the shower and started washing himself off.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:46 pm
Junpei had been sitting in front of his computer, working on different things here and there. He was listening to a classical song called The Hounds of Spring, and was humming along to it as he worked. After a while, he looked at the time, frowning. "I should go to bed...but I'm not done yet, I'll go to bed once I've finished." Without another word, he continued to work on his laptop.  

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:26 pm
Junpei had actually taken a nap, but woke up and immediately went to his computer and turned it on. While his computer loaded, he went to the bathroom and turned the sink on, carefully washing his face off before returning to his computer. "There are lights on in a room two doors over across the hall. I guess it's not that late, but normally most of the lights are off by now...wonder who's room that is. Guess it doesn't matter much, really. I hope people are online..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:19 am
Junpei quietly closed his laptop and set it down on his desk, then took off his shirt and pants and climbed into bed in his boxers, yawning loudly. "Think this is the first time I've gone to sleep in four days...I really oughta stop doing that..." Without another word he rolled over and fell asleep.  

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:31 pm
Junpei sat up, rubbing his eyes. "Hmmm....yeah, really can't do that anymore, I need to get more sleep from now on." He stood up and went to the bathroom, quickly taking a shower, thankfully without shocking himself. He got dressed in his usual t-shirt and jeans, then headed for the kitchen to grab a bite to eat.

((Kitchen))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:50 pm
Junpei entered his room and immediately headed for the shower. This time, however, he took longer than usual, getting all of the dirt from his sweat off. "Zaku is a neat person...very friendly and open about things...I didn't think I'd end up talking to him about stuff like that, especially not while playing DDR..." After washing up, Junpei dried off and climbed into bed. "Think I should just call it a night at this point..."  

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:44 pm
Junpei entered his room and opened the blinds to his windows to get a good view of the sunrise. "A new year is starting...it's time to make some positive changes, and seeing as I'm here, here is a good place to start." He beamed and waited for the sunrise.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:04 pm
Koto knocked on Junpei's door wondering if he was a sleep or not.  

Willow_Scarlett
Crew

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:09 pm
Junpei opened the door to find Koto there. "Hello. Having a good day? I'm sorry I haven't been out and about, I've been talking to people a lot on the computer...and sleeping..."  
Old Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff