Welcome to Gaia! ::

the Hayley Williams guild

Back to Guilds

Love Paramore? Love Hayley Williams? Then join the guild! 

Tags: Hayley Williams, Paramore 

Reply the Hayley Williams guild
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heartache in stereo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:33 pm

Are you new to this wonderful guild?
Well introduce yourself to other members here. ;D
Just fill in this form. (:

Name::
Favorite bands/artists::
Favorite Paramore song::
Dislikes::
Random fact about yourself::

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:40 pm

Name:: anyone of you guys here can call me Trisha if you want. (:

Favorite bands/artists:: Underoath, Brand New, Manchester Orchestra, Kevin Devine, MGMT, Animal Collective, Neutral Milk Hotel, Thrice, Meg & Dia, mewithoutYou, Straylight Run, Jack's Mannequin, Dear and the Headlights, etc.

Favorite Paramore song:: it's still Franklin after all these years.

Likes:: Jesse Lacey. Europe. riding my bike. Nylon and AP mag.

Dislikes:: strawberries & any kind of berry. mainstream rap/hip-hop.

Random fact about yourself:: I drink a ton of green tea everyday. ;D

heartache in stereo
Captain

R 3 W I N D
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:02 pm
Name::Gina.
Favorite bands/artists::There's a lot but my absolute favorites would be Paramore, My Chemical Romance, The Academy Is..., The Killers, Cobra Starship, Tacking Back Sunday.
Favorite Paramore song:: At the moment it's Fences.
Likes:: Hayley's yellow pants , Music, Johnny Depp and Tim Burton movies, TAI tv, fueled by ramen, Kerrang!, Ap magazine, Comic Books, Harry Potter.
Dislikes:: Rap music.
Random fact about yourself:: I dedicate most of my life to my fandoms. ;D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:26 am
Name:: Katie, but on Gaia I prefer Chemical.
Favorite bands/artists:: My Chemical Romance. Mindless Self Indulgence. Avenged Sevenfold. Paramore. Atreyu. Pencey Prep. Bullet For my Valentine. Killswitch Engage. Machine Head. Finch. Pinkly Smooth. && loads more.
Favorite Paramore song:: At the minute, probably Decoy <3
Likes:: My Chemical Romance. Mindless Self Indulgence. Paramore. Hayley's hair xD. Kerrang! magazine. friends. gigs. music. iPod. hoodies. hugs. Jimmy Urine <3.
Dislikes:: chavs. rap music. spiders. frogs. pigs. DDD<
Random fact about yourself:: I have a phobia of pigs && frogs DDD<

st percy
Crew

Bashful Gaian

AlternaPrincess

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:18 pm
Name:: Kat, or Alterna, whichever one is cool with me.
Favorite bands/artists:: Motion City Soundtrack, Say Anything, Paramore, Tegan and Sara, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs...so many. They're all in my profile list.
Favorite Paramore song:: "Decoy" and "Here We Go Again (live)"
Likes:: Music, AP mag, black eyeliner, skinny leg jeans, jewelry, CD shopping, autumn.
Dislikes:: Rap music, English class.
Random fact about yourself:: I'm a bit of a clutz xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:56 pm
Name:: Mitchell or Michelle.

Favorite bands/artists:: All Time Low, Anti-Flag, Escape The Fate, From First To Last, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Between The Trees, Circa Survive, The Hush Sound, Kayne West, The Almost, Boys Like Girls, Underoath, I Killed The Prom Queen, The Academy Is..., Cobra Starship, Fall Out Boy, MCR, This Providence, Billy Talent, Rise Against, Paramore (obviously lol), The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, CIWWAF, and the list can go on and on, check out my profile for all the bands. I'm on all of those bands' bandwagon.

Favorite Paramore song:: That's a hard one, i'm currently obsessed with Never Let This Go, This Circle, That's What You Get, Fences, and We Are Broken.

Likes:: Kurt Cobain, music, clothes, going to concerts, Alternative Press, the internet, animals, TWLOHA, guitars, drums, the Sims, nice people, being weird, GD, moshpits, playing internet checkers and chess, sleeping, friends, movie theatres, FUSE, SURS, The Sauce, Hannah Montana (sadly, it's true), piercings and tatoos.

Dislikes:: Meat, mean people, fake fans, school, homework, MTV's music, rap music (besides Kayne West if you consider him rap, i consider him more hip hop), certain people throughout my entire family, bugs, killer bees, bees, bumble bees, bitches, homophobes, racism, religion, scenster style (i'm sorry, don't be offended; just cause i don't like that style, doesn't mean i don't like you), people who define themselves as emo, labels, fast food restaurants, unclean people, mainstream music, and mainstream kids.

Random fact about yourself:: I'm currently living like i'm not alive, i guess i'm kinda at my all time low right now (hah that's from a paramore lyric).  

FISHING FOR FISH

hockeydreamer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:34 pm
Name:: Jenna

Favorite bands/artists:: My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Taking Back Sunday, Mest, Paramore, The Starting Line, Good Charlotte, The Academy Is.., Simple Plan, New Found Glory, Yellowcard, Queen, The Misfits, Panic! at the Disco, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Boys Like Girls, AFI and many more.

Favorite Paramore song:: Born for This

Likes:: Music, boys, food, the internet(especially message boards), the beach and playing my flute.

Dislikes:: Homophobes, hypocrites, George W. Bush, Paris Hilton and etc.

Random fact about yourself:: I'm shy, but when I get talking, I am quite strange.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:22 pm
Name:: Spiker!
Favorite bands/artists:: Paramore! My Chemical Romance! Linkin Park! The Academny Is...! Panic! At the Disco!!! AC/DC! Nickelback! Fall Out Boy! I could go on forever... xD
Favorite Paramore song:: Crushcrushcrush, Misery Business, Miracle, Emergency, Decoy, Let the Flames Begin
Likes:: making computer graphics, writing music, listening to music, trying to make my hair look like Hayley's xD, Chinese food, playing guitar and keyboard, drawing anime, trying to get kicked out of WalMart, meeting new people, the internet, my iPod, my pet rock, my dog, lemurs, my shoes >D, my friends, math, things that don't confuse me, pickles, photography, pretending that I can dance, ranting about nothing in particular
Dislikes:: my history class, my dad, cheese, Devon, country music, most rap music , people who pretend to be something they are not, Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana, people who like MCR only because of their looks, mice, elevators, and giftshop cashiers (don't ask why; I just have this weird grudge against them 0.o)
Random fact about yourself:: Um, I can't pick just one, so Ima list a few. xP
My wardrobe is mostly blue and grey, I dunno why. I have really bad vertigo, short-term memory loss, and I'm accident prone. ^-^ Oh yeah, I also use a lot of smilies and exclamation points!!!  

Migi Hidari

st percy
Crew

Bashful Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:56 am
Welcome to the guild,
Kat, Michelle, Jenna && Spiker!
(:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:11 am
Name:: Stephanie
Favorite bands/artists:: Evanescence or Paramore.. gosh i can't decide.
Favorite Paramore song:: Miracle or Fences-- once again, can't decide.
Likes:: rainbows, clouds, pandas, piercings, friends, music, rain, art, drawing, twilight series<3, and a wwhole lotta other tings..
Dislikes:: two-faced liars, clowns, spiders, gravy, crowds, rap music, black n' white movies, ect....
Random fact about yourself:: I love the smell of cardboard boxes. :B

hellur!  

[[ flawed x perfection ]]

R 3 W I N D
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:52 pm
Welcome everyone.
: )

o____________o<333333
I like the number of MCR fans in here~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:27 pm
[`Mag!cal]
Welcome everyone.
: )

o____________o<333333
I like the number of MCR fans in here~

I've noticed that too, haha.
I've seen MCR live before, it was badddddass.  

FISHING FOR FISH

-MySorryEyesCanSee-

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:31 am
Name:: My real name ish Diane but you can call me DD.
Favorite bands/artists:: Paramore of course, New Found Glory, Finch, Jimmy Eat World, My American Heart and My Chemical Romance
Favorite Paramore song:: Rewind and This Circle
Likes:: Music, Friends, Paramore, Hayley Josh Jeremy and Zac! Para-scooters, Playing meh guitar, Hugs, concerts, sugar and Red jeans (You can thank Hayley for that...)
Dislikes:: People that flame Paramore and any of the members, people that make fun of me or my friends, people that boast, And mostly, CHAVS.
Random fact about yourself:: I've never been to a Paramore concert cause they won't come to Ireland D:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:36 am
Welcome DD! :'D

I've never seen Paramore live either. I was going to see them on their headlining tour with The Starting Line,
but I couldn't go. So I'm going to see them at Warped this summer, that is, if they go to Warped.

&&to all of you guys, thanks for joining! c:

I've noticed we have a lot of MCR fans here too. <3
I've seen them twice. And yes, it was awesssome. cool

heartache in stereo
Captain

`ze evil vampire of doom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:52 pm

Name:: alyssa/doom.
Favorite bands/artists:: my chemical romance, paramore, hot hot heat, alkaline trio, pencey prep, pompeii, taking back sunday, the used.
Favorite Paramore song:: fences, conspiracy and let the flames begin.
Likes:: uh, basically music, art, dancing, harry potter, the mcr hitmen, and music magazines. : ) & a bunch more but oh well.
Dislikes:: not much. spicy food? teenies. and other stuff.
Random fact about yourself:: uh.. i wear my hat and mittens pretty much 24/7. they are the most amazing things you'll ever seen in your life. : D

the Hayley Williams guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff