Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What the flux? Where did the days go? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANA
  BATMAN~!
View Results

[Noi]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:21 am
So todey I woke up, not as usual. When I look at the time, I realize that there's only 5 minutes left until my first college class begins. In a panic, I got dressed, made myself a sandwich, which I'm eating as I type this, and badgered my grandma, who is my source of transportation, to taking me to campus. At first I was bothering her, almost convincing her of the time and date, and we were ALMOST to the door when she says:

"Gerry, isn't today Friday?"

I have no classes on Friday. I thought today was Wednesday.

So, has anything similar happen to you?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:41 am
    Many a time.
    It gets confusing at work, especially if I do overtime on a day. Cause I feel like thats one of my normal shifts.
    I confuse customers like that too. Say if I'm working Thursday. They might say they want Lottery (Lottery draws are on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday), and I'll say, "Oh is that for tonight?". I have a habit of confusing them.
    cool

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:44 am
    °•●☆

I once woke up one Thursday and noticed my mom didn't go to work, and I thought, "SATURDAY!!!" And when my mom asked why I was still home, I said because it's Saturday, but she said, "No, I'm just taking the day off."

Man, I never rushed out the door so fast.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:14 am
Lulz. I usually had a habit of having a dream of being uber late to stuff. It'd freak me out, I'd wake up, and I'd be so incredibly disoriented for the next 5 minutes. I wouldn't know if it was real or not. xD  

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

StevoB

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:21 am
I've done that xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:53 am
My friend did something kind of like that. She uses her cell phone as an alarm clock like me to get up for school in the morning. So her cell phone went off and woke her up, she gets up, looks out the window and thinks that it looked really dark out. She takes a shower and gets ready for school and then realizes it's 1 o'clock in the morning. A text message was the reason why she got up. I had to laugh at her.

I've had things like that happen to me before too though.  

Flurgin Popin

Dapper Citizen

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:22 pm

I confuse days a lot... and dreams with reality
like... I dream I did something, and then when I wake up I think I've done it.
Got me in trouble a couple of times because of that xD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:28 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

I've done things like that many a times. Also, at work I have a habbit of saying "have a good day" at like 10PM or "have a good night" at like 11AM. I get so used to working one type of shift then when I work the other one I get confused and say the wrong thing out of habit.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Deprimo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:31 pm
Ooh, I've done that.

I woke up at 6 AM one day to get ready for school. No one else was up, so I just thought they were running late or something.
So, I got dressed, ate breakfast, and looked at the clock.
...And realized it was Saturday. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:47 pm
tend to dream that IM late.. and I do all these crazy things just to not be late (in my dream)..like jump in a rollercoaster or something and when I wake Im go really nuts because Im always worried...lol
I get my days mixed up too especially on my game days sad  

I Chelsea I

[Noi]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:45 pm
Word I Am

...And realized it was Saturday. xD

I lol'd.

I realize that my internal calendar is messed up though.

I Wednesday, I thought it was Monday.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:49 pm
Haha. I do that all the time.
Especially during summer vacation.

x3 thisismysn x3

[Minako]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:07 pm
User Image

So give me something to
believe...
&&&&

Too many times. D':

I remember a morning I woke up at 7AM and ran to my parents room to tell them that we were running late.

The stared at me and told me that it was barely 5.

><;

&&&&
Cause I am living just to
breathe...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:17 pm
All the time. D:
But mostly, I just wake
up wishing it was Friday. xD;;
'Cause I just love the weekends like that.

>>...
My mum says to watch your language.
"Flux" is apparently a bad word nao. :B

And now I'm being lectured. xD;;

Indulge [In Words]
Crew

Shy Phantom

-x-Vampire-Alchemist-x-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:04 pm
I don't get my days mixed up b/c I'm a tv addict, and that keeps my days in check. But dreams mess me up. I don't usually remember them, probably remembered at most 10 in the last 15yrs. and usually they're fantastical enough for me to know it was a dream. but since I started high school, things have changed. One instance, it was the saturday before winter break ended and I had a dream that we had a major english assignment. I was in class and searching frantically for the assignment i have a memory of doing, and the teacher kept coming nearer and nearer, finishing collecting everyone's assignment. Right before she got to me, I woke up having a panic attack. Then, since i had a memory within the dream, i couldn't tell whether it was actually a dream. I ended up having a near nervous breakdown that weekend, and my friends killed me for giving them panic attacks after they figured out what my problem was.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff