Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Doest Death Scare You? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So?
  Heck no! Bring it on death!!
  Eh Sorta......
  Hell yes eath scares me!!
View Results

A DeJa Vu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:29 pm
Does death scare you? How do you want to die? How don't you want to die? Do you want to be remembered? How do you want to be remembered? At what age do you want to die? If you could choose to die how would you die? Does this topic make you uncomfortable? (I'm sorry if it does) If you could choose not to die why would you choose that? What are your general thoughts on death? This is really random but I was thinkin about it and I decided to post it. Please answer as many as you can or I will kill you....not really.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:33 pm
I will be remembered as the Golden God who reigned for a millenia over man kind, unifying them into a whole race so we can explore the stars without worrying about the petty squabbles on earth.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:03 pm
Rellik San
I will be remembered as the Golden God who reigned for a millenia over man kind, unifying them into a whole race so we can explore the stars without worrying about the petty squabbles on earth.
more like the guy no one bought comics from..that was cold i'm sorry  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:13 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Hey don't worry about it man. I actually went and tried and got them published and how many aspiring comic artists can claim that? ^^  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:21 pm
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Hey don't worry about it man. I actually went and tried and got them published and how many aspiring comic artists can claim that? ^^
way to go!
how many issues do you have?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:31 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
way to go!

I released 4 before the end came, just a set up for the major story really, it was called Umbrella Men and was about a bunch of secret agents, who each had an umbrella, one was a sword, one a shot gun, another a smoke machine and the last one was universal key.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:14 pm
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
way to go!

I released 4 before the end came, just a set up for the major story really, it was called Umbrella Men and was about a bunch of secret agents, who each had an umbrella, one was a sword, one a shot gun, another a smoke machine and the last one was universal key.
lol, you're so british that you can compare your comic to marry poppins XD XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:04 am
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
way to go!

lol, you're so british that you can compare your comic to marry poppins XD XD

#OH! ITS A JAWLLY 'OLLIEDAY WITH MAWRY!#  

Rellik San
Captain

Introspective_Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:41 am
Well well, this topic has taken an interesting turn....It's pretty safe to say that the Gains here are more interested in Mary Poppins than death, so that about answers your question dosen't it! ^_^

As far as I'm concerned, it makes no sense to worry about death, seeing how its inevitable and all, why stress it? Just take it easy and live life in the moment, making your presense known and doing what you can to contributes to the good of mankind.

And I'd like to die sometime before I hit 50, for I fear I'm going to be a useless, cripple old man.... emo  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:55 pm

I'm not really scared of my own death, more other people's. However, if I were about to die, yeah, I'd be scared.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

RQMC25

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:40 pm
Nuthin2dooo
Does death scare you? How do you want to die? How don't you want to die? Do you want to be remembered? How do you want to be remembered? At what age do you want to die? If you could choose to die how would you die? Does this topic make you uncomfortable? (I'm sorry if it does) If you could choose not to die why would you choose that? What are your general thoughts on death? This is really random but I was thinkin about it and I decided to post it. Please answer as many as you can or I will kill you....not really.

death isn't very scary when i think in terms of myself, sometimes i want to die when i think about the possibility of outliving any of friends or family.

I'd like to be diagnosed with cancer actually, so i could know ahead of time, and do all the things i've ever wanted to do b4 i go. If i die suddenly i can't do that.

I'd like to be remembered, but not as anything special, just as me.

i'd like to die b4 i reach middle age

this topic does not make me uncomfortable and i found it asked some valid questions.

I think that death is important part of life... however i wish that life were a little less frail and fragile, and that it could last a lot longer than it does. So many people these days seem to die so young...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:12 pm
yeah i just learned u know itll come eventually u cant stop it so go along for the ride or cut it off early  

Shika.X

kladbishche

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:13 pm
I often think about it but I try not to :/
I'm more worried about other peoples deaths before my own :]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:02 am

ones mortality can be a frightening thing, but i just try to live each day ever pressing forward. and if the powers that be deem my life worthy of another day, i shall press on even more.

but if i had my way, i would die a rather dramatic, but quick, way. like an anurism on stage, or a perfect headshot from an anonymous assassin as i walk through the mall.

Toast Of Legend

Alex_mort

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:14 am
"you get what everyone gets, you get a lifetime" -neil gaiman  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games