Okay, if theres anyone out there who will answer my first post, please I hope to god you can answer this one. I want to learn how to overcome a few bugs in XSI about volumic shaders, explosions, particle effects, etc.

What I want to know:

How come whenever there are 2 or more explosions in a scene, XSI seems to have a siezure and unexpectedly quit?

How come when I set both explosions to 'interactive' to fix this problem, one of the explosions doesnt render (I had a fog volumic shader, the explosion seemed to punch a hole through the sky in a shape of a cube and show the fog color)

Where do I find the particle shaders? Found em once, then I forgot where they were at.

Need to put a Constant shader on particles... use particle shaders or default particle shader control?

Lightning volumic shader... dear god, why doesnt it render in front of polygons?

Scripting... Visual Basic... ya... gonk

-------------------------------------------------

Not to mention skeleton rig enveloping, Final Gathering, Global Illumination, rendering light rays, Rigid Body object constraints/multiconstraints, bump mapping, exporting as .obj then reimporting and having the shading completely jacked, Forces applied to skeletons in order to create rag-doll effects, and anything useful about HAIR!!!!!

If anyone here can answer more than half of these questions, I give them serious props. If anyone here knows everything to know about Softimage, what animation college did you go to and how many decades did you spend there?!!?!?!