Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Literate RPer looking for S&M's (Open and Accepting, News!!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you?
  Yes
  No
View Results

warpedchocobo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:41 am
Table of Contents:
1. Table of contents
2. Contact me & news
3. Rules
4. Sage
5. Neko
6. Roxy
7. Usagi
8. Jin and Yin
9. Yeng and Yao
10. Jorden Duvel
11. Reserved
12. Reserved
13. Reserved
14. Reserved
15. Reserved

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:41 am
2. Contact me
I can be contacted at:
AIM- Warpedchocobo
YIM- Warpedchocobo
MSN- Warpedchocobo@hotmail.com
Gaia- Warpedchocobo

Send me an E-mail, as l will only be online when not at work.

News

March 6, 2009

After a long stint of being away due to work and other things, l have returned and l have begun working on new and updated profiles again. Profiles are still open, and all are still works so things can be changed. Also made a sub character. Well finished it anyways.

warpedchocobo

warpedchocobo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:43 am
3. Rules/ Profile skeleton

1. I am literate and I write long posts. I do expect a book from you, but please do not post one liners all the time. If it happens more then 4 times in a row, I will bring it up and once it happens more then 5 times, I will stop the RP.
2. Please do not message me if you expect just a sexual RP. I do NOT do those, I do romance RPs, and if that happens to come up, so be it. But it is not the center of the RP.
3. Please do not give me the same old profile, like person from a broken home, or a killer who killed their parents. I have tried to make my profiles different, why don't you?
4. Include a ninja Emote
5. Send me a profile with the character you want to pair them with as the subject.
6. I do not read l337. So do not send it.
7. Please read all rules.
8. If you want to know my kinks, ask.

Profile Skeleton
Name: Your characters name
Appearance: Either link or description
Master or Slave:Wether your character is a slave or master.
Master wanted: Your preferred type of partner
Dislikes: Characters Dislikes
History: Your characters past
Personality: Your characters personality
Weapons: Your characters weapons, if any
Other: Any other random details you wanna include.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:45 am
4. Sage

Name: Sage
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 176 lbs
Appearance: Sage
Sexual Preference: Bi- Sexual
Profession: Hunter, Stalker, Killer
Master or Slave: Master
Slave wanted: Obedient, kind, one who will give him lots of attention and fawn over him
Dislikes: Overly Perverted people, Rain, lazyness
Weapons: A sword, his claws, and the beads
History: Born to a rich family, he had the best of everything he could ever want. But, it was never what he wanted, his family was never there, just their money. He grew up alone, wanting attention, and now seeks it in his slaves. It almost seems like he craves it, needing it more then anything else. He kills without compassion and without remorse, but he is completly differnt off the job. He realized he had to block out the missions, after the first one which scared him both physically and emtionally, when he hesitated.
Personality: When he begins a mission, he is cold and heartless for the entire time, which may result in him doing things he would never do otherwise. Once he has completed the mission, he is warm and compassionate, and often times can remember little about the job he completes.
Dreams: To one day get married and start a family, even though he knows it is almost impossiable with his current job.
Others: --------  

warpedchocobo

warpedchocobo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:48 am
5. Neko

Name: Neko
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 152 lbs
Appearance: Neko
Sexual Preference: Still exploring
Profession: Mischief maker
Master or Slave: Neither
slave Wanted: Wants a friend, but can be slightly dominate over his friends
Dislikes: His parents, working to hard, people who call him "son"
Weapons: Prefers not to fight
History: His family loves him, but he continously fights against them. They want him to grow up to be something they want, not what he wants, so he tries to stay away from home as much as possiable.
Personality: Funny and playful, he tries to stay out as much as possiable. While he realizes that sometimes he does it, he tries not to be to dominate over his friends.
Dreams: To grow up to be accepted by his family.
Others: When he gets overly aggrivated, he changes into another form. (http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c345/warpedchocobo/?action=view¤t=074_kittyguy7.jpg )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:51 am
6. Roxy

Name: Roxy
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 192 lbs
Appearance: Roxy
Sexual Preference: Straight
Profession: Writer, Master
Slave Wanted: A perverted one, preferably younger, who can cook and clean
Dislikes: Hot, males, disobedience
Weapons: His Jaguar, Several guns he keeps on his person
History: Born to a noble family a long time ago, he was turned into a vampire at the age of 21, and every 50 or so years releases a new bestseller, under a new alias. He has learned many skills and sharpened them, and now wants to find a slave who is young that he can turn into a vampire to keep with him for the rest of eternity. Once he finds one, he will probably wait until turning them, bringing in several different ones to see just how devoted they would be to him.
Personality: Sometimes cold and distant, when he opens up he can be deeply intelligent and warm, showing affection on the person he chooses to stay with.
Dreams: To find a cure for his vampirism, and to find someone to keep by his side.
Others: His RP may get a little bloody (HE IS A VAMPIRE AFTER ALL)  

warpedchocobo

warpedchocobo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:53 am
7. Usagi

Name:
Usagi
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 200 lbs
Apperance: Usagi
Sexual Preference: Straight
Profession: Boxer
Slave wanted: Someone who can keep up with him, and help him train and fight.
Dislikes: Flowers, insulting, lazyness
Weapons: His fists
History: Teased all his life because of his ears, he began fighting people, and soon realzied he loved to fight. From this, his profession came out. His family supports him in all he does, including paying for him to have what they think is a personal trainer.
Personality: He is a nice guy, trapped in a fighters mind. Because he had to fight everyone when he was younger, he is in that mind set and is very stubborn when he wants something to be done. He will not hit a woman outside of training, unless his life is in danger.
Dreams: To be the champion of boxing
Others:-------  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:56 am
8. Jin and Yin

Name: Jin And Yin (brothers)
Height: 5' 10" and 4' 3"
Weight: 184 lbs and 120 lbs
Apperance: Jin and Yin
Sexual Preference: Bi- and none
Profession: Teacher and Student
Master or Slave: Master and none
Slave wanted: Someone who can help take care of his little brother and none
Likes: His little brother, his students, reading and Ice cream, being in his neko suit, candy
Dislikes: Television and people teasing him, any female who tries to take his big brother away
History: Their family was killed in a wreck when they were 14 and 1. And since then Jin has taken care of Yin, and while Yin does not fully understand the sacrifice his brother makes on a daily basis, he knows his brother is struggling. But still, Yin cannot stand to let any kind of female near his big brother, not wanting Jin to run off.
Personality: They are both very close, and they love to be together where ever they are.
Others: THIS IS NOT AN INCEST RP. They are just very close, do not expect there to be incest.  

warpedchocobo

warpedchocobo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:41 pm
9. Yeng and Yao

Name:
Yeng and Yao
Height: 6' 2" and 4' 10"
Weight: 190 lbs and 145 lbs
Apperance: Yeng and Yao
Sexual Preference:Bi- and whatever his master tells him
Profession: Trader and assasin
Master or Slave: Master and slave
Slave wanted: Yeng wants someone who he can bend to his will, while still using to go and do missions. He will sell them if they do not work out.
Likes: The scent of rain and flowers, the color white and his master
Dislikes: Blood, not being able to control things and anyone who upsets his master
History: Yeng goes through many slaves, and hardly ever finds any that he is willing to keep, so he often sells them. He found Yao and so far is the only one he has kept, and Yao is so obdient to him he would do anything his master told him to do. Yeng grew up without a family, having been abandonded, and raised himself. He made enough money, then bought some slaves. Yao was one of them, and Yeng trained him and now sends Yao out on missons to make him money.
Personality: They are close, and can sense when the other is upset. Yeng is kind and calm, often times refusing to get upset. Yao is quiet and shy, and will only do something he does not want to if his master commands it.
Other: This RP is bound to include Yaoi.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:42 pm
10. Jorden Duvel

Name: Jorden Duvel
Appearance: Jorden Duvel
Master or Slave: Slave
Master wanted: Someone who will command him and treat him like a pet/slave, not like a friend.
Likes: Being ordered around, the smell of a crushed apple, making his master happy.
Dislikes: A master getting to close and trying to be his friend, the sound of a lot of bells going off at once.
History: Some times people wish that they could say that they were forced into a situation, or that they were sold and hate it. But for Jorden, it is different, he loves it. He loves being ordered around and giving up thought in order to just submit to his masters or mistress's every whim. He dated someone who dominated him, and this is where he found his love of it. When they broke up, he ran from home and sold himself into slavery, storing the money away in-case he should ever need it.
Personality: Smart and quiet, he will do whatever is asked of him by whoever currently holds his title (up to causing himself death). He speaks softly, but his mind is constantly working, and constantly wondering how to please his master or mistress.
Weapons: His body as a shield is all he knows.
Other: Don't RP with him and try to kill him. Seriously.  

warpedchocobo

warpedchocobo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:46 pm
11. Reserved

Reserved for later profiles.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:51 pm
12. Reserved

Reserved for later profiles.  

warpedchocobo

warpedchocobo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:54 pm
13. Reserved