PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:27 pm
Sepiroth in KH1
Or
Sepiroth in KH 2

For me it is kh1 for he is more freaky like when he says

"I will take you to the promise land"

that freaked me out  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:27 pm
I'll agree with you, i think the kh2 sephi is easier to time.... almost all of his attacks you can reflect razz  

AznSpadez

Doxu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:12 pm
Very true, the only thing you gotta watch out for is the move you can counter with a reaction command.
Everything else is just cake to eat through.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:22 pm
Well all know Sephy hit harder in Part one because of the lack of a combo system. and it was more fun in part one because the arena was evenly done compared to KH2  

Greenk4

toaddemon

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:21 pm
Greenk4
Well all know Sephy hit harder in Part one because of the lack of a combo system. and it was more fun in part one because the arena was evenly done compared to KH2
None  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:42 am
I also thought Sephy in KH2 was ALOT easier than the first, you either had to be really good or LVL 99 to beat him and neither one of those were too easy to claim ><  

Lozl09

VergilDante333

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:47 pm
Actually, i think both Sepies were tough in their own ways.

Sepiroth 1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 slash toke out 1/2 total HP
Firaga Wall was tough to get through, unless using Strike Raid or Arcanum
Sin Harvest was killer if not close
OmniSlash was deadly
Dark Orbs were annoying
Meteor was the worst to get hit w/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sepiroth 2
1 combo spelled DOOM for you
Aerial combo interupted your combos
Flash was hard to counter unless on the ground
Sin Harvest(2) was hard to interupt unless using High Jump & Aerial Dodge
Flame Wall sucked in Sora if he wasnt Quick Running or Dodge Rolling
Dark Orbs are a waste of MP
Meteor is even more deadly than last time

Thats how i think BOTH Sepies are tough in there own way. And yes, Sora can Dodge Roll if your playing KHII:Final Mix+  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:41 am
actually, KH2 Sephy is harder. its been proven by BizKit047 on youtube. look up his video

for those of you who dont want to, let me explain.

a lot of people who say KH1 is harder. which is true, due to Sora's limited mobility. but if you give KH2 Sora only abilities available in KH1, you'll get pwned before he goes into his second form

for those of you who dont know, BizKit047 is one of the best KH2 players ever. he has done the entire game at lvl 1 (KH2:FM+ only) and done all boss fights without getting hit once. look up his videos. you'll be amazed  

Jyxmere

keyblader00

3,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:08 pm
i also thought that kh1 sephiroth was harder but only due to lack of combo system that kh2 has  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:54 pm
KH1's was way easier, i owned him my first try, on proud, at like level 75, i was at like level 99 on KH2, on proud, and it took like 40 tries, i had to reconfigure my ap a bunch untill i figured it out, but when i got the right setup, sephy only got like 2 hits in, one of those was the hit that brings you down to one, but he was at one, pulled off a final attack that could have killed me, but i hit him first smile

and after i got better, i hacked in like 3 sephy's, but i had my back up so that i could go final, and i barely defeated them all, but it was real fun smile  

Elven Juggalette

Jakob L

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:36 pm
Lozl09
I also thought Sephy in KH2 was ALOT easier than the first, you either had to be really good or LVL 99 to beat him and neither one of those were too easy to claim ><

actually, from what ive heard, he becomes about three times stronger if you fight him at lv99  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:25 pm
Jakob L
Lozl09

actually, from what ive heard, he becomes about three times stronger if you fight him at lv99

thats not true  

Jyxmere

pinggieuw

900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:47 am
i just defeatet sephirot kh2 it wasnt hard if you look the movie on youtbe  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:06 pm
kh2 sephy was easy sine i was 87-89 on my lvl.kh1 i was 100(and i found where to get curaga in hollow bastion and areoaga does help with constant damage to sephy)  

Mav--Alex

Distinct Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Pie For All! 300

taitsu_kyaraa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:38 am
hmmm i wanna kh2 was harder.. try on expert mode its killer hard..i did it though!!!  
Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff