Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
*cough* LIAR Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mousers09

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:03 am
So today on MEET THE PRESS Guiliani was talking about how he supported gay rights, and how the catholic church doesn't think of it as a sin?

Now, if it wasn't a sin why would it be that They are fighting Gay Relationships???

This is a shame to the catholic church because they have been falsified!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:38 pm
Gah! Why do these idiots claim they are Catholic? Giuliani, Kennedy, Pelosi...

Politically, a Catholic adhering to Church doctrine cannot support either abortion or homosexual marriage.

These idiots are, as the term goes, 'Catholic in Name Only'. Anyone reading this, please remember that!  

Zurmdragon

Mousers09

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:50 pm
Zurmdragon
Gah! Why do these idiots claim they are Catholic? Giuliani, Kennedy, Pelosi...

Politically, a Catholic adhering to Church doctrine cannot support either abortion or homosexual marriage.

These idiots are, as the term goes, 'Catholic in Name Only'. Anyone reading this, please remember that!

Thank you!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:23 pm
well any follower of Jesus Christ cannot support the gays or abortion am i right?  

Odin210

Mousers09

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:12 pm
Odin210
well any follower of Jesus Christ cannot support the gays or abortion am i right?

Yep!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:24 am
Things have changed though in the catholic churches around here, saddly. they don't have a problem with gays and a couple even have gay elders (or whatever they are in the catholic church). the only thing they don't support lately is divorce and ven then it's don't ask don't tell.  

singin4Christ

Mousers09

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:33 am
singin4Christ
Things have changed though in the catholic churches around here, saddly. they don't have a problem with gays and a couple even have gay elders (or whatever they are in the catholic church). the only thing they don't support lately is divorce and ven then it's don't ask don't tell.

They should follow the Vatican like they're supposed to!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:58 am
yeah, this is just depressing.  

Tessa23031

Kobeyashi Maru

4,050 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:54 pm
Odin210

I don't support the lifestyle of homosexuality but I want people to be happy. It's a hard place to be in- is general morale more important than general moral?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:59 pm
Mousers09
singin4Christ

They should follow the Vatican like they're supposed to!

The Vatican dousn't always make the best decisions.  

Kobeyashi Maru

4,050 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

But Be Respectful

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:24 pm
Palosi falsified the Catholic church too. She said that it hasn't made its position on abortion clear. HA! Tell that to the Pope in Rome. SOOO many people are mad at her now.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:42 pm
I'm a Catholic and I don't support homosexuality or abortion. Nor do I support those that do. Being homosexual is fine. As people I don't mind them. Just their sex practices that I do not like.  

Kingthor2282

Moonlight_Maiden123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:37 pm
I am not catholic but I am christian and it does sicken me that these "supposed" catholics agree with homosexuality rights and abortion. The gay rights is a pretty big concern, but when it comes to killing another life that can't even defend itself and they support that, thats what gets me ticked off! According to Obmama abortion should be made legal up to 9 months! How can they support that? How can anyone support that?!?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:00 pm
Quote:
it does sicken me that these "supposed" catholics agree with homosexuality rights and abortion.

Or, perhaps they don't personally agree with it, nor would they ever violate church teachings and engage in these behaviors, but the tenants of the faith dictate how individuals should act, not how states should legislate. Remember, prostitution is sinful too, but Jesus invited individuals to turn to him and away from sin, he did not command that governments should ban sin.

Quote:
According to Obmama abortion should be made legal up to 9 months!

That sounds pretty awful. I'd love to see the source to see who exactly he said this to.  

Lord Bitememan
Captain

Moonlight_Maiden123

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:33 am
Quate:
That sounds pretty awful. I'd love to see the source to see who exactly he said this to.

Sure.

"On March 30, 2001, Obama was the only Illinois senator who rose to speak against a bill that would have protected babies who survived late term labor-induced abortion. Obama rose to object that if the bill passed, and a nine-month-old fetus survived a late-term labor-induced abortion was deemed to be a person who had a right to live, then the law would "forbid abortions to take place." "
-Opposed legislation protecting born-alive failed abortions (article)  
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff