Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Journey to the Aizawa lands: a truth stranger than fiction Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:43 pm
((Sorry newcomers! We've already got ourselves a group! Wish us luck, please!))

"Everyone ready for takeoff?" Hikari asked, pulling on her goggles (if they could be called that... more like shades than goggles). She looked at the others. "That voice-control working for you, Kanien-chan? Xantos-kun, you're Dawn Star-go is running okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:22 am
"yeah she's fine."

he slipped over his ANBU mask to the side of his face.

"alright let's get a move on"  

Tb00123

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:59 pm
yea its good. She tied her hair back and fixed her head band. lets go!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:17 pm
"Allright!" With a quiet whirr, all three machines lifted off and left in the direction of the Aizawa village, guided only by Hikari's fragmented memory and intuition. They were soon above the cloud cover.

"Ummm... when we get there, we're not going to want to be pegged as shinobi right off. We need to try to blend in as much as possible until the time comes when I have to tell them I'm the Chosen. Which means we can't wear our hite-ate once we get within visible range. I'm really sorry, guys..." she explained. Putting the Angel-go on autopilot, she started to draw a map of the village from her memory.

"The best place to land would probably be behind the shrine. It's pretty big so we won't be seen, and it's the only place with any brush to hide our aircraft, since that is where the last grove of sacred wood is."  

Kendansa

Seeker

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:02 pm
so no head band either?o well ok  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:40 pm
"Once I explain everything, you'll be safe to put it back on, I promise. Nobody would think of hurting a guest of the Chief." They passed over the last scraggly streches of the forest and into a grassy field, somewhere in which was the border to the land protected by Grass Village.

"Now, what do we have with us, all together? I don't think we'll need to use the installed weaponry on the Dragonflies, but it'd probably be best if we take full stock of what we're bringing," Hikari thought out loud.  

Kendansa

Seeker

grassleaves

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:20 pm
(( crying good luck crying ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:13 am
((awwww sorry we left you........thanks!!!!!))

i have all my regulars stuff the kunai's katana sword i got another one i made it!!!!shuriken  

DemonEndi

Tb00123

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:30 pm
"kunai, medical tools, and explosives...lot's of kick, i don't want anybody messing with them"

he put the Dawn Star into a glide cutting the engines.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:45 pm
glide..*it started to glide* ok so now what?  

DemonEndi

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:57 pm
"Well, we're going to look for the border between Grass and Wind. There's a dry plain that follows, somewhere in which is my home. It's got about a fifty mile radius total, so if we're not careful, we'll fly right over it and miss it. It's probably going to be pretty far in..." Hikari said, checking her own bags. "Senbon, shuriken... four phasers, a disruptor rifle, five thermal detonators, deactivated for now. Oh, and my latest creation... but it's untested..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:00 pm
xantos reached to the side wing and strapped on of his explosives to it.

"just in case, i can remote detonate it"  

Tb00123

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:15 pm
*she checked the wound that was on her side*Hikari, xantos do you have any bandages  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:15 pm
"man that's a nasty looking wound"
he tossed her a pack of bandages with special medical on them.

"it'll deaden the pain and combat any infection that may have gotten in."  

Tb00123

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:58 pm
yea maybe but i've had much morse looking things*she bandaged her wound* it bleeds alot  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff