Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply You might be here.
The pill is the greatest invention to ever grace mankind Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:25 am
I hate condoms, and I'm so glad I don't have to use one. They feel weird and makes sex feel really weird, and when you come its like the most disgusting feeling when your bell-end is swimming in your own c**.

I hearby announce the inventor(s) of the birth control pill should be given tea and medals. Discuss.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:49 am
I think I'm the only one of my female friends not on the pill ... I just don't want to be.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:40 pm
punkarama
I think I'm the only one of my female friends not on the pill ... I just don't want to be.

same here, and ironically i think i'm the only one getting any confused  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:39 pm
Do you just use condoms all the time? It's really uncomfortable! And it's just not the same with a condom, just doesn't feel as good bare grinding flesh. I had to use one the other day because she was on the blob and it took me like 6 hours to come  

primaI
Captain

XoKittyBabyoX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:56 pm
If I COULD get birth control pills at the moment I would but I can't so my boyfriend HAS to use a condom. Wait...do you have to use a condom in a**l sex?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:46 am
Lolz@^...........  

Hzza
Vice Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:12 am
CokePixie
punkarama

same here, and ironically i think i'm the only one getting any confused

Two of my friends got pregnant while on the pill, and i've been having sex for like 5 years now without it and no baby .... so I must be doing something right. xd

Tommy - Most of the time we use condoms ... I know they don't feel as good, but there's ways around that. And if it's really early in my cycle then sometimes we won't .... it's almost impossible to get pregnant then.

And dude, I would so never have a**l.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:36 am
Well, it's not as bad as most people would think...I think of it as just another way of having sex just like oral sex or regular sex.  

XoKittyBabyoX

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:19 am
XoKittyBabyoX
If I COULD get birth control pills at the moment I would but I can't so my boyfriend HAS to use a condom. Wait...do you have to use a condom in a**l sex?
Condoms with a**l sex: Well, it'd certainly make it easier on her. We tried to do a**l without one but it ended up hurting her too much so we didn't bother - said we'd save it for special birthday sex, and then we're gonna do the works, meal and lots of drinks to get her nice and oiled up, then I'm gonna finish my full tube of KY Jelly and get down and dirty. Possibly filming it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:47 am
Tommy the Cat
XoKittyBabyoX
Condoms with a**l sex: Well, it'd certainly make it easier on her. We tried to do a**l without one but it ended up hurting her too much so we didn't bother - said we'd save it for special birthday sex, and then we're gonna do the works, meal and lots of drinks to get her nice and oiled up, then I'm gonna finish my full tube of KY Jelly and get down and dirty. Possibly filming it.
my boy asked me to have a**l sex with him but i said no because it would hurt really bad.
he tried to convince me that it would feel good. rolleyes  

Sexxed
Vice Captain

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:50 pm
Sexxed
Tommy the Cat
XoKittyBabyoX
my boy asked me to have a**l sex with him but i said no because it would hurt really bad.

I personally find nothing more enjoyable then having a rock hard throbbing member shoved deep into my darkest of a**l cavities. But you already know this don't you? wink

I don't know what all the fuss is about........  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:41 pm
XoKittyBabyoX
Well, it's not as bad as most people would think...I think of it as just another way of having sex just like oral sex or regular sex.

only you don't s**t out of your mouth biggrin  

CokePixie
Crew

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:01 pm
Sexxed
Tommy the Cat
XoKittyBabyoX
Apparently it does after a while, probably feels like that overwhelming relief when you take a really big s**t. Anyway gay people get off on it so why can't womenz?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:39 pm
Tommy the Cat
Sexxed
Tommy the Cat
XoKittyBabyoX
Apparently it does after a while, probably feels like that overwhelming relief when you take a really big s**t. Anyway gay people get off on it so why can't womenz?

Because men have a ball of nerves in their a** (kinda like a mini c**t) and women don't. Women have nothing in there that will make it feel good, hence there's no point for me to have a**l. Oh and I so just got laid like 20 minutes ago.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Sexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:09 pm
I got 2 pms from Hzza

Hzza

I personally find nothing more enjoyable then having a rock hard throbbing member shoved deep into my darkest of a**l cavities. But you already know this don't you? wink

I don't know what all the fuss is about........

Hzza
I'm pretty sure I just sent you a really inapropriate message that was supposed to go up in the hippie guild. Why do they make the quote and pm buttons look so similar?

Is my face red or what?!? redface

I laughed
for like
5 minutes

ilu hz 4laugh heart  
You might be here.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items