teen titans reunite Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gants

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:30 pm
Story

after defeating trigon and later defeating slade or so they thought the titans seperated but in a good way they didnt think earth needed them anymore but ten years later slade came out of hiding the titans reunite to once more fight against him they also had found a cure for terra during those ten years and also made another friend named frost will they finaly defeat him this time or will the plan slade was conjuring defeat them?

oh and robin is now nightwing and raven now wears a white cloak thing besides the others changing in age there appearance didnt change that much besides them looking older

Goodguys
(robin) Nightwing-
Starfire-
Raven-
Cyborg-
Beastboy-
Terra-new_titan_terra
Frost-gants

neutral
Red X-Kris_Darkside

Bad
Slade-(if your slade you can also roleplay that thing thats the combination of cinderblock magmus and overload)
Blackfire-
Johny Rancid-
Killer Moth-

Update

(if your going to be one of those characters above you have to be active or somebody takes your spot but ill give you awhile and ill pm you first(ill give you atleast a week)

More somewhat helpful stuff for what i said above

stare = inactive
surprised = went somewhere irl (pm me for this)
sad = shall be replaced tommorow (ill also warn you in pm)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:43 pm
to join you just need to fill out this form unless you're going to be one of the main characters above

gaia name-
character name-
age-
appearance-
crush-
powers-(if any and you cant have the same powers as the main characters)
weapons-
personality-
Good/neutral/bad-
bio-

Rules exclaim frost at the bottom of your profile it says it there too

Don't Godmode
No cybering
When in OOC use (())............OOC means out of character
Be literate
No *'s for actions.....read a book? for actions do it like they do in a book
Put Frost at the bottom of your profile this is only for madups
Speak in 3rd person...or just how you like it best that we can understand!
Made-ups cannot be related to the originals in anyway
Made-ups can't have the same powers as the originals
You cannot already be a titan unless you are accepted by nightwing  

gants

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:55 pm
Gaia Name: Ha_chan
Name: Reito
Apperence: She has long red hair with yellow eyes and wears a outfit like a preistest.
Crush: Beast Boy
Powers: She has light powers like controling fire and lighting.
Weapon: She has a long spear used as a spear of a staff.
Bio: Reitoamarie or rather called "Reito" was born and raised on her planet Entenka. She is princesses of Entenka and one of the high class warriors. When she was young not much people would play with her. She would often be followed by a maid or a butler. She would hate being a princesses and she tried running away dozens of times but it would never work. Many people wondered why she acted this way. Some people thought it was because that a Gatsurin put a spell on her, or some thought it was a phase that she would grow out soon. But the main reason why is because her mother died. She was always kind to her and thought her to fight for what you believe in. But her father was harsh and crule.
At the age of 13 she found out that she was getting married to the head knight Yuki. Yuki was a selfish greedy pervert who only loves money and women and also becoming famous. Then thats when she had it. One night she ran away from her planet and so she came to earth.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:56 pm
Character Name- Akabane Kuroudo

Alias- "Dr. Jackal"

Age- Unkown but around 25

DOB: November 23

Powers: He has a collection of knifes that he keeps IN his body and hes able to pull them out.

Weapons- 200 or more knifes

Crush- None

Good/Neutural/Bad- well its kinda hard to say..... it depends on whos hes working for so I guess you can say Neutral but hes a murderer so he is bad too

Height- 6''1

Weight- 190 lbs

Appearance- http://animevisions.net/Pictures/getbackers/64.jpg

Bio- No one knows much about him all people knows about him is that he has his own trasport service. He thinks of the Teen Titans as "Friends" but the dont think that way. (Duh hes a murderer) One person he really enjoys is Reito but shes scared to death of him.

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:04 pm
Reito was flying across the city. "This is a nice" she said and smiled. She flew down and walked around. Everyone was staring at her because of her outfit and plus she came down from the sky. 'Why is everyone staring at me' she thought. All of a sudden a police officer handcuffed her.
"Sorry miss but we need to take you donw town. We dont know who you are." he said.
'They must be Earth's warriors' she sighed 'I better not try anything I dont want to get introuble' she thought as she got in the car.
"Calling all cars there is a break in the musem people believed its Dr. Jackal" called out the radio.
"Crap we need to go hopefully no one died" on police man said to the other and the car speeded up to the musem. They ran out and pointed guns to the door. Reito got out of the car. She looked at the window when it was all of a sudden covered in blood. She gasped in fear. 'What is this planet' she thought.
"Damn!" one of the police man shouted.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:16 pm
Gaia Name: Yue_!01
Name: Shade
Appearance if it doesn't show this is the adress its on page 3 the second pic sry i couldn't get a direct adress to it http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.angelfire.com/anime6/ravennight/anime/guys66.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.angelfire.com/anime6/ravennight/anime/index.album?i=11&h=392&w=550&sz=65&tbnid=yXBPLRH0TBYJ:&tbnh=92&tbnw=130&hl=en&start=2&prev=/images?q=%22anime%2Bguys%22&svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&sa=N
Personality: quiet and secluded, he doesn't like to fight but will if need be he is a daydreamer and can seem distant at times, he is a kind person even if he doesn't look like and will often hide this from ppl he doesnt know very well
Powers: telekensis, can create barriers and can fly
Weapons: spear
Weakness: anger
Crush (you chose): no1
Good/Titan/Evil/Villain: good
Way of transportation: wings
Bio:shade can't remember his past but every now and then a memory returns to him ,most of the time a painfull one, he has wandered around the earth since his childhood wanting to belong but most everywhere he goes he is shuned from society because of his powers, he hasn't had many freinds and thoughs he has had have either left him or died under mysterious circumstances  

svnoyi inali

Dapper Gekko

Mew Berry Shirayuki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:14 pm
Can I be Terra?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:27 pm
new_titan_terra
Can I be Terra?

Im sure he will let you and were you then one who joined my group? Just wondering and if you are you want to RP as Terra?  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:54 pm
OOC: ^ Hey if you people didnt notice I did the first post to start off and Im still waiting for a reply ^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:30 pm
gaia name- Tomia_spirit
character name- Dime
age- 16
appearance- White blond hair, iridecent blue eyes, all black and spike dog collar
crush- '>.< Not sure. Are there any guy madeups? Looking, I guess.
powers-(if any and you cant have the same powers as the main characters) Fire
weapons- A whip, which can be used along with her powers
personality- Strong and mysterious. Not one of the titans
Good/neutral/bad-Neutral.
bio- SHe hasn't come into the attention of the titans, instead sticking to the shadows of the alleyways. She is currently sitting outside the pizza parlor the titans used to go to.  

Dark Master Pineapple

Mew Berry Shirayuki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:15 am
Terra got up, "trouble", she ran out the door and raised her hands. A rock sprung up from the ground and she jumped on it. She flew over to where the comotion was. She blasted through the door of the museum with a rock and stood to face the criminal.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:33 pm
gaia name- DarkYang109
character name- Ice
age- 16
appearance- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
crush- no one
powers- ice powers.
weapons- a sword
personality- like ice. She doesn't trust anyone and likes to do things on her own. She only trusts a few people but so far none of them are still alive
Good/neutral/bad- Bad ((Is it alright if she is Slade's apprentice?))
bio- Her parents abandoned her after they found out about her powers. She has been living on the streets ever since.  

DarkYang109

Distinct Hunter

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:29 pm
Akabane turned and and saw Terra and gave on of his creepy smiles. "Why hello my dear" he said with a smile.

Reito got out and ran inside. She gasped and fell back. She never seen so much blood in her life.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:45 pm
new_titan_terra
Terra got up, "trouble", she ran out the door and raised her hands. A rock sprung up from the ground and she jumped on it. She flew over to where the comotion was. She blasted through the door of the museum with a rock and stood to face the criminal.
Dime watched in fascination, her eyes watching calmly.  

Dark Master Pineapple

BunnyRaven

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:59 pm
Can i be Raven?  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items