Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Gaia Servers Suck Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Servers..
  Suck
  Are good..
View Results

Design Disasters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:09 am
Wow... So this happens every day. To me at least. I want to go to certain spots in the towns etc. But, Gaia's Servers' suck. The server will either fail or just plain won't load. The site keeps moving along leaving problems and not fixing them. It's extremly annoying to me. What do you think about the servers? Do they do this to you too?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:20 am
I get that all the time.
Really pisses me off.
And one thing that also bugs me about them upgrading the rest of the site, and leaving problems behind is that they still don't give out gold for that word game.
I like that word game crying But I need goldies too  

Blood Raevyn

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

dan d lyon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:19 am
Wow. That sucks.

It really never happens to me on my computer but at my friends house the server kept on failing on me, it sucked, like for serious. Especially when it crashed.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:24 am
You know what I hate,
I haven't been able to get into towns sense Halloween!!!
And I have flash player!!

t3h bunni3s c0m3 t0 m3

Sir Fig of Newton

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:58 am
yuh, i dont use towns for that reason.
There are too many users on at one time.
Its also brought up several discusions about the battle game, some want it to be a downloadable so the same doesnt happen in battle like it does in towns, especially considering the amount of users on it may double.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:06 pm
You want to complain about the servers? Help pay for more.

Try bitching less and help suggest ways to fix it, instead. You're part of the problem if you're not part of the solution. So either shut up or give an idea for how you can HELP. Kthx.  

Cintax Error

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:15 pm

I just tried logging into towns and it doesn't work ;T

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:59 pm
Cintax Error

Try bitching less and help suggest ways to fix it, instead. You're part of the problem if you're not part of the solution. So either shut up or give an idea for how you can HELP. Kthx.
I think we have a right to complain.
They're bringing about new upgrades that slow down the site severely, and right now we're currently suffering full sitewide downtime. It's not the Gaian's fault the site is spiraling down s**t creek. It's all these lousy half-assed server upgrades/updates/whateveryouwant to call them and the pitiful quest items that are doing.  

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

Liquid Muffin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Happy Holidays~
{You think Gaia is bad? You should of seen Mene during Hallowe'en. >__> Crashed for a full 3 days during the event.
The servers here are decent. If an amount of people in an elevator is slightly over the limit, do you expect the elevator to work perfectly? The servers just need an upgrade, which I can assume is expensive and complicated. :]}

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:42 am
Well then, maybe they should stop paying for other crap we don't necessarily need at the moment and fix the stuff we already have.
It's kind of obvious they don't need very much in the way of money because now they have MTV associated with them now. Don't try and tell us that we have to do more, whether it be in the way of buying stuff from the site, when they have huge sponsors supporting them and are instead using the money to give us pointless updates. We don't control what they do with their money, we're just getting fed up that we can't get onto some of their servers a lot of the time because they're upgrading the website rather than their servers.  

Blood Raevyn

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:07 am
mines fine,i think it got something to do with the internet connection to gaia?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:56 am
User Image

=/ For the past two or three days,
I couldn't get on towns or games at all.
D:
And then for some reason I couldn't log onto Gaia until 7PM pst
and then it would crash at 8.

User Image

Teh K a a C h a n
Crew

Cintax Error

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:56 am
Simplistic-Tyranny
Cintax Error

I think we have a right to complain.
They're bringing about new upgrades that slow down the site severely, and right now we're currently suffering full sitewide downtime. It's not the Gaian's fault the site is spiraling down s**t creek. It's all these lousy half-assed server upgrades/updates/whateveryouwant to call them and the pitiful quest items that are doing.
Code red bullshit alert! If you don't like the servers, quit. I don't mind, most people don't appreciate people who b***h and moan about every other thing, anyway. And oh no! We ONCE had some sitewide downtime. (Read this, smartass: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/announcements/gaia-down-due-to-flooding/t.33449195/ ) That's so horrid, I mean, I can't believe there weren't mass suicides from this travesty! DEAR LORD. People didn't even b***h about the Sushi Database and Red 'X' Errors as much as some MOST people are about some game that they never had to make in the first place. And don't b***h about the new easy quest items, they're a nice way to help people getting started to get something that doesn't completely label them a newbie. Maybe once you've been around for more than a couple months you'll realize how senseless what you're saying is.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:16 pm
Cintax, could you please tone it down a little bit, please? You're being incredibly rude and I don't appreciate it.  

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

Cintax Error

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:28 pm
Finefine. =P When people complain about things they don't understand, it just bothers me. ^^;  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff