Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
SOUP ALL AROUND!...oh yeah, and a little argument to. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soup_is_great

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:35 pm
Hello! As my first post in this guild I have decided to hand heaping handfuls of soup to all whom will enjoy it! blaugh

User Image

User Image

But anywho, I just want to figure out if I am the only one... do you think flamming in places like GD is getting out of control? I mean sure some fellas deserve whats was coming to them. However flamming sould be somthing reserved for people who do not respect others, not somthing that should be thrown at anyone who makes a spelling error... is this problem visible to everyone?...or am I just a wuss sweatdrop ?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:49 am
I tend to "flame" someone if they say something I deem as really ******** stupid. A typo is one thing, as is a grammar mistake. But it's when the spelling is off down to sheer stupidity that I leap in.

For instance, when someone spelled Satan as "Satin". Oh yes, the Dark Prince of all things soft to the touch.  

-Blind Guardian-

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:44 pm
Well seeing as I've never been flamed I would'nt have much of an opinion on it but I would say yes, it should be reserved for those that really deserve it. But sometimes its just fun to see someone get picked on whee , but if its happening to you I would just say sticks and stones and dont take it too seriously you may even ward them off if you continue acting immature lol. *part takes of the soup and smiles* pirate I knew inviting you would pay off*continues with soupety goodness* mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:03 pm
youre a wuss ><  

TokiTokiBun

soup_is_great

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:41 pm
Moriko111
youre a wuss ><

Well then I know someone who isint getting any soup. (snatches away bowl*)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:10 pm
yay! i could use some soup now. ^^ *grabs a bowl*
now, as for the whole flaming thingy... ive never been flamed, and if they were trying to flame me, i really didnt notice cause i could really care less what people think. rofl but as for others being flamed on stuff like spelling and grammar, well.. umm i should have an angry mob by now. rofl rofl but no, im just too lazy to type correctly, so sue me. >:B
Blind: as for that whole Satan, Satin thing. lmao, thats just great XD but did you really flame them for that? i mean, you couldve just said: "hey ummm... dont you mean Satan, maybe? silly person. X3"  

Annafu

Hillbilly Hikari

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:45 am
Forgive my lack of willingness to flame, but I don't think its necessary at all. And yes I do think it's getting way out of control. As is trolling and randoms tupidity of GD...and ED for that matter. Hence why I tend to stay away from both forums for the most part.

If it really bothers you try joining Deep Thoughts, it's a great guild that like GD and ED combined without all the flaming and trolling.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:57 am
f.jellybean
Blind: as for that whole Satan, Satin thing. lmao, thats just great XD but did you really flame them for that? i mean, you couldve just said: "hey ummm... dont you mean Satan, maybe? silly person. X3"

I didn't flame them, I just pointed out their idiocy. They were one of these "I'm a goff and I worship Satin" people. So of course, I had to point out the satin part. xd  

-Blind Guardian-

SoViEtTaNkT34

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:48 am
I find GD Chatterbox Light.. its nothing that serious that ever goes on I believe in GD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:46 pm
LordYakuza
Well seeing as I've never been flamed I would'nt have much of an opinion on it but I would say yes, it should be reserved for those that really deserve it. But sometimes its just fun to see someone get picked on whee , but if its happening to you I would just say sticks and stones and dont take it too seriously you may even ward them off if you continue acting immature lol. *part takes of the soup and smiles* pirate I knew inviting you would pay off*continues with soupety goodness* mrgreen

Oh no, I have no problems like that at all. But I am just worrying for those poor guys who get picked on, like so...

User#1
:Hey I am sorry but where is that one engine that showed you in any clothes you want without paying?

User#2:
IT WENT DOWN BECAUSE OF N00BS LIKE YOU!

Now true user#1 didnt have any clothes but she seemed smart, not at all like the "1 4m t3h B3zt3est!!!!!!11111" sort of guys out there. And I think those sort of senerios that just is unfair.  

soup_is_great

Annafu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:28 pm
-Blind Guardian-
f.jellybean

I didn't flame them, I just pointed out their idiocy. They were one of these "I'm a goff and I worship Satin" people. So of course, I had to point out the satin part. xd

lol, im sorry, i thought you said you flamed them. whee but yeah, i find morons like that too amusing to flame. i just sit back and laugh at um. rofl rofl rofl really though, a 'goff' and 'satin'? lmao. i think thats pretty funny.. XD goff... haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:36 am
I want some soup! blaugh

but yeah it is getting out of hand or so it would seem. I do beleive some people do deserve it but damn. thats alot  

Goose1125

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Annafu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:46 pm
Goose1125
I want some soup! blaugh

but yeah it is getting out of hand or so it would seem. I do beleive some people do deserve it but damn. thats alot

i know! its so sad really. just the otehr day i saw this girl get attacked because she was jelous of someone and said so. but i dont think she shouldve been cause she was admitting that she had a problem, and asking for help. oh well... >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:15 am
f.jellybean
Goose1125
I want some soup! blaugh

i know! its so sad really. just the otehr day i saw this girl get attacked because she was jelous of someone and said so. but i dont think she shouldve been cause she was admitting that she had a problem, and asking for help. oh well... >.<
Yeah thats why I like guilds  

Goose1125

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Annafu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:03 pm
Goose1125
f.jellybean
Goose1125
I want some soup! blaugh

Yeah thats why I like guilds

exactly, guilds have less idiots 3nodding  
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas