Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
::Official Resident Evil Degeneration CG Thread:: Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Think it's gonna be awesome?
  Of course ;D
  Eh maybe :/
  Nah it's gonna suck D:
View Results

Regicide Kaiser

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:47 pm
Sorry if this has already been posted but here is the trailer for the CG movie Resident Evil Degernation.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3s4af_resident-evil-degeneration-trailer_shortfilms

I think it can be safe to say the main characters are Claire Redfield, and Leon Kennedy. But what bothers me is, from behind Leon looks skinnier and not as built as he was in RE4. :/
Anyways >>; discuss?

Info: http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/49670

Note: I didn't know where I should post this, so if a mod would so kindly relocate this is necessary I'd appreciate it. ^^;

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:55 am
Oh NO!!!! Leon's in it! Why, Capcom!? WHYYYY!!!??? gonk

This hasn't really been posted before, but I'm starting to think that we need an official Degeneration thread.

So... Am I to understand that there's a zombie outbreak in some airport... And... Leon and Claire just miraculously happen to be there when it happens?  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:21 am
I don't know how to feel about this. On one level, I'm excited to see Claire... on the other... Leon? Again?

It's going to be Advent Children all over again... neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:29 am
Well hopefully Leon's not as lame as he was in RE4...highly doubtful but w/e... rolleyes  

Vankala

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:45 am
Well, here's your storyline:

1) Emo boy trying to find himself
2) Strong girl who likes Emo boy

3) Ambiguous ending that satisfies NOTHING.

Shall I start taking bets, my dear little ones?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:39 pm
More Leon stare

Another attemp to get RE4 fans to jump get into the main series.

COME ON! gonk  

Lisa Trevor

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:38 pm
I'm really happy to see Claire again but for Leon.... neutral Maybe they thought it would be nice to see them reunited again, I just hope he won't be like in RE4.... Maybe adding the death of Ashley too..... twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:42 pm
Well, having wishful thinking..

Maybe Leon and Claire aren't at the airport together... right away...

I dunno... maybe I'm too optimistic... >.>  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

BabyOil

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:49 pm
OMFG. I AM BEYOND HAPPY TO SEE THIS. CLAIRE! <33 but Leon. stare BUT CLAIRE! biggrin biggrin biggrin Maybe we'll see some extra appearances too....*cough*steve*cough* wink  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:57 pm
I would think they wouldn't be there together right away at the airport. I mean Leon seems ready for this well kinda he has a Handgun with him at an airport >>; Though after all hes been through I would carry some sort of weapon everywhere.
Maybe Leon quit working for the President, and decided to be airport security o:
The only thing I hope for in the movie is that Leon won't be bouncing off walls :/, the stuff he did in RE4 is too crazy, and felt unrealistic. When those annoying RE4 fans see Leon not doing crazy stunts and crap, I want to hear them whine >D
It would've been nice if Billy was there instead of Leon v.v;; :/

Regicide Kaiser

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:01 pm
So what you're suggesting is... Leon and Claire are both at the same airport coincidentally, while there JUST HAPPENS to be a zombie outbreak at that very airport?

Well, You know... Somehow I wouldn't be surprised if Capcom came up with something stupid like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:02 pm
That's quite a leap. Working for the president to an airport janitor. Maybe he got fired for letting Ashley live. cool Having Billy there would be beyond awsome! They really need to bring him back and tell us what happened after the Spencer estate. Speculating about Billy is getting boring. sad
And Capcom is really stupid enough to do that.  

BabyOil

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:05 pm
It's quite sad, but Resident Evil is quickly dropping from my spot of favorite Video Game franchise.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:07 pm
Oh come on. Let Resident Evil try and redeem itself. :[  

BabyOil

Regicide Kaiser

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:14 pm
Maybe some plane somehow has the virus spread turning everyone in the plane into zombies besides for the pilots, and they land the plane in an emergency, then the zombies escape? That could help explain that plane accident thing that was about to happen in the trailer.

I just HOPE Leon and Claire have a good reason for being at the airport at the same time v.v

::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games