Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:05 pm
I found this on Anime-source.com.

So..I guess there's a Time Stranger Kyoko anime? But it's only 1 episode? I found this by complete accident so I'm really confused. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:16 pm
It was like an OVA or something at an anime or Ribon convention. I think. -.-''

Karren Hilary.

smdy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:14 pm
And it's only 11 minutes long... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:40 pm
What was it about? I only saw a picture of the kitty... Oh gosh, I forgot her name sweatdrop
EDIT: Nevermind, I forgot to read the link.  

Jinnyb

LivDaBomb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:04 pm
Karren Hilary.
It was like an OVA or something at an anime or Ribon convention. I think. -.-''

3nodding Yeep its just an OVA. It's really cute though. 3nodding xd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:05 pm
I saw it available for download a while ago, but that was before I had read TSK... I think it should be made into a full fledged anime though. xd Maybe would should start a petition or something.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:55 pm
lol. i afraid to hear their voices so i think ill not see it. lol. ^^ xd but TSK rocks~ heart i with they do make a anime out of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:27 pm
I see...I didn't read the part where it says it's an OVA. Well, I just downloaded it (am I allowed to post the link?) and it was cute. I liked Kyoko's voice but I didn't like the voices of some of the other characters. They made Hizuki's hair white..that bothers me. But I agree with Memory, they should make it into a series. 3nodding  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:39 pm
ID~ daisuuchii
And it's only 11 minutes long... sweatdrop

Really? I thought it was longer than that... 15 or 30...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:18 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
I see...I didn't read the part where it says it's an OVA. Well, I just downloaded it (am I allowed to post the link?) and it was cute. I liked Kyoko's voice but I didn't like the voices of some of the other characters. They made Hizuki's hair white..that bothers me. But I agree with Memory, they should make it into a series. 3nodding

I haven't seen it yet but I did happen to glance at Hizuki and Sakataki's hair in an AMV. I was so freaked out. xp The messed haircolors... whee  

SakuMeiMei

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:23 pm
Aisu-Kitsune

Yes, you are allowed to post the link. (Mainly so I can download it when I get to college and have a faster connection. blaugh )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:54 am
http://strictlyshoujo.com/tsk/ < heart  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:42 am
Aisu-Kitsune
http://strictlyshoujo.com/tsk/ < heart

Thank you! I'm surprised they still have that up... I tried to download it from them over a year ago and found that my connection was too slow to do it. I'm gonna go on a downloading spree when I get to school. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:43 pm
I got it a 3 out of 5 star rating--since it was just an episode for the special. The voices were ok but the animation reminded me heavily of Slayers. sweatdrop

Erm... I hated how they colored in Sakataki and Hizaki--especially their hair and skin color. xd  

Leri
Vice Captain

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:14 pm
Yay, I can watch the TSK OVA now! Ty for posting the link. ^0^  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items