Welcome to Gaia! ::

El Cafecito de Antuanette (Guild en Español^^)

Back to Guilds

Reply Cementerio.
Evento Navideño de GAIA Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Antu
Captain

Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:53 pm
ECA
Evento Navideño de GAIA 2007

Amigos y Familia del Cafecito. Este día ha dado comienzo el evento Navideño de Gaia. En el cual básicamente hay q adoptar a un huerfanito y alimentarlo para que se ponga bien y este linto para ser adoptado por padres verdaderos. 3nodding

Pongo el link del evento:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/event/xmas2007

Y aquí les dejo las cositas q tienen q tener listas para hacer feliz al huerfanito.

1° Adoptar a un huerfano

2° Andar en las tiendas de Gaia cantando o por los foros. El hurfanito aparece en la parte superior de las paginas de Gaia con mensajitos sobre su vida y cosas así.

3° En los mensajes del Huerfano aparecerá en Azul la palabra "HELP" cuando eso aparezca, ustedes le tienen que dar al huerfanito el item q necesite, con eso se pondrá mas contento y podrán hacer q vaya cambiando poco a poco.

Bueno, esa es la información q manejo hasta el momento. Si alguien mas sabe q otra cosa hay q hacer q por favor lo postee y los moderadores sientanse libres de arreglar este post ok?

Antu Atita

User Image

Villancicos en las Tiendas de Gaia

*Visitar las tiendas de Gaia.

* Cada vez que entres a una tienda, automaticamente cantas un Villacico.

* Debes esperar 1 minuto entre villancicos, ya que debes recuperar tu aliento.

* Cuando haigas cantado 15 veces, un Item se te sera otorgado.

* Son 8 Items navideños en total, asi que sigue intentandolo!

Tiendas de Gaia

LINK AL FORO DEL CAFECITO EN EL EVENTO

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:56 pm
Items de los huérfanos y lo que dicen al pedirlo

Lung Brush
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Oh great - now my lungs hurt and its hard to breathe. What a great way to start the holidays *sigh*"

"I wish I could afford a lung brush. I have a bad case of the bellowgroans, aka old man grunt."

"Geeez... my lungs hurt. Must have been all that soot I ate for breakfast this morning."

"*cough* *hack* I mean I don't need both lungs right? But anything to help would be great."

"*cough**cough* Can I replace my lungs with balloons? Better yet replace them with robo-lungs?"

"*wheeze* I... can... barely... talk... ... lungs... on... fire... *wheeze*"

"*Cough* So sorry for my *cough* constant... *cough* coughing..."

"The great thing about lungs is that you only really need one of them. Hear that, lefty? Deteriorate all you want, I've got a spare!"

"My lungs are like the gifts that keep on giving. I never know what I'm gonna cough up next! Yesterday I coughed up an entire charcoal briquette!"

"*hack* *cough* Owie, I'm having a hard time breathing. It feels like Mr. Raccoon is sitting on my chest again."

"My lungs hurt so much I want to just rip them out and give them a good scrubbing!"

Burlap Sack
"I saw the burlap sack advertisement in the paper. They sure look fun. *nudge* *nudge*"

"I used to cry inside my old burlap sack, but the rats ate through it. Now I have nothing to cry in and I'm so sad."

"One time, the other orphans put me in a sack *twitch* THAT SACK WAS MY BEST FRIEND! GRAH! *twitch* I wish I had another one..."

"*twitch* Boy oh boy, I wish I had a good burlap sack *twitch* TO BITE INSTEAD OF YOU! GRAH! *twitch*"

"Those dang rats ate through my burlap sack, so now I have nothing to use for the big potato sack race next weekend. Winner gets to eat!"

"I had burlap sack once, it was glorious. All itchy and warm like my asbestos underwear. Oh to live those days again..."

Carpet Swatch
"Santa's sleigh doesn't look big enough to carry carpet. I doubt he has space to deliver something like that. I guess its another year on the concrete."

"I'd love carpet, when I don't have to use it as a food substitute."

"We've never had carpets in the orphanage, I bet we would just ruin it anyways. I doubt carpet would cheer me up *sigh*"

"Surveys say that 9 out of 10 orphans need a swatch of carpet."

"The best gift I ever got was a piece of a rug *twitch* IT WAS SO CHEW CHEW CHEWY *twitch* I hope Santa got my list..."

"How dare I ask for a carpet sample when I can offer you nothing in return except my heartfelt gratitude? I'm such a greedy little monster."

"We once had a rug, but Mr. Raccoon decided it'd be his bathroom. I wish I had a rug to play on... even just a little..."

Hoop and Stick
"The Hoop and Stick looks fun, but I'd probably get scratched, then the scratch would get infected, then I'd die."

"I've seen other kids playing with a Hoop and Stick. I bet their parents bought it for them... I wish I had parents to buy me a Hoop and Stick *sigh*"

"If you've never chased a rusty hoop down a cobblestone street with a stick, you've never truly lived. I'm sorry, but that's just the way it is. They're the most perfect toy ever."

"The ancient greeks called it "trochos", but no one knows what that is when I ask for one, so now I just say "hoop and stick" instead."

"The other orphans get angry at me for chewing their toys. *twitch* CHEWY HOOP CHEWY STICK MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH!"

"If I had a hoop and stick, I'd pretty much consider myself the richest person who ever lived."

"I could use the stick from the hoop and stick as a pointer for when we play school!"

"*twitch* HOOPA HOOPA HOOPA *twitch* I want a "hoop and stick" to munch on. GIVE IT OR ELSE! GRAH!"

Cup-N-Ball
"Just once, I'd like a toy that wasn't made out of garbage."

"The cup and ball represents the ultimate pinnacle of all human endeavor. I can't believe they don't cost like a million dollars. If you get me one, I promise to never put it down as long as I live."

"What's the point of putting the ball into the cup? Its just going to come out when you tip the cup. Still... it looks fun for some stupid reason."

"Oh, don't bother getting me a cup-and-ball...it's far too expensive. I'll just entertain myself by counting to a billion. One...two...three...four..."

"Am I terrible person because I regret giving away my last cup-and-ball game? Oh, don't mind me? I suppose I'm just playing the martyr again..."

"GRAH! *twitch* I hope Santa brings me a toy for Xmas. *twitch* SOMETHING I CAN PLAY BY MYSELF *twitch*"

"I'm amazed that civilization didn't just collapse after they invented the cup-and-ball. It's so much fun, why would anyone ever bother going to work again? Leave me alone with a cup and ball and I'll forget to eat for weeks on end."

"We had a "cup and ball" once, but a raccoon stole it *twitch* MAMMAL ATTACK! GRAH! *twitch* I miss that toy..."

"The other kids at the orphanage never let me play with the cup and ball... they said I might hurt myself... bunch of jerks"

Dr. Fantod's Sleepytime Elixir
"*sigh* What's the point of sleeping? I'll just wake up again. If only I had some way to fall asleep without thinking about it"

"Uggh, I haven't slept in days...I just can't seem to fall asleep."

"I'm so tired, but I can't sleep or rats might carry me away! I wish there was some way to get over my fear."

"How can you sleep when there's *twitch* SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO DO *twitch*...maybe I do need to sleep..."

"*twitch* I haven't slept in weeks! *twitch* SOME PEOPLE SAY IT'S UNHEALTHY! GRAH! *twitch*"

"Look at it this way: the longer you stay up, the more awesome it is when you finally get to sleep. I'm building up to one heck of a sleep jackpot right now."

"Sure, sleep is nice and everything, but staying awake for two weeks at a time is kind of cool too! The hallucinations can be a real laugh."

Dr. Blotto's Warmup Cure
"*shiver* I'm s-so cold y-you can't see m-me twitching. *shiver* I THINK I NEED HELP! GRAH!"

"I-I'm s-s-so c-c-cold!"

"*shiver* It feels like I'm *shiver* LOCKED INSIDE A FREEZER GET ME OUT *shiver* Ohhh...I think I'm sick..."

"I'm so cold. Why don't I just lie here and freeze to death? At least then someone might put a blanket over my rotting corpse."

"*achooooo* I hope this cold spreads like the plague to the other orphans."

"*shiver* I am not just cold, I am shivering with style."

"*shiver* I don't like to think of myself as freezing to death so much as... becoming a still-life."

"I'm freezing my little orphan fingers off... well, the ones I have left anyway."

"Brrrrrrr! I feel like a snowman!"

"It makes my liver hurt, but Dr. Blotto's Warmup Tonic will make my cold feel better."

"Ah... ah... ah... achooooooooooo! Help, I have acute viral nasopharyngitis. I need something to warm me up!"

Dr. Thorpe's Bone Tonic
"My bones are brittle and weak... but I like to think of myself as more soft and huggable because of it."

"Ugh, I'm sick...*twitch* SICK IN THE BODY! GRAH! *twitch* My bones aches..."

"My bones feel like someone's been biting them all day long. *twitch* CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP! NUUU!"

"Did you know bones can serve to protect internal organs? Mine are feeling kinda soft. Can you help?"

"Pardon me for disturbing you, but could you possibly spare a bit of tonic? My femurs are so frightfully spongy..."

Bucket O' Fish Heads
"*gag* I think I'm going to... *gag* No, I'm good... wait... *gag* Ugh... I need some fish to hold down last night's gruel."

"Sometimes we'll fish out of the sewer, but all we ever catch is nausea. I've always wanted to try fish."

"*burp* That chipmunk head I ate earlier tasted terrible. I bet some fish would calm my tummy down."

"You know what's the tastiest part of the fish, by far? You'll totally never guess. I'll give you a hint: it has teeth and eyeballs. I'm hungry just thinking about it. "

"*twitch* FISH! *twitch* I'm pretty hungry. DO YOU THINK YOU COULD HELP ME OUT, HUH?"

"*grumble* I would drool at the thought of some delicious fish heads, but I forgot how to taste."

"I've never had seafood before... unless you count lake boots. I wonder what it's like?"

Powdered Gruel Mix
"I was wrong to defend myself when Mr. Raccoon wanted my gruel. I'm still hungry for some."

"I wonder what would happen if I put poison in the gruel... I have the poison now all I need is some gruel..."

"Gruel isn't the worst thing in the world - it sure beats starvation."

"My constant demands must be such a financial hardship for you... I'll try to curb my hunger pangs instead of pestering you for gruel..."

"*twitch* Hey, I'm getting pretty hungry over here. LISTEN TO ME, YOU! GRAH! *twitch* Sorry. I just haven't had any gruel in so long."

"You know, call me crazy, but gruel is hands-down my favorite food in the world. Sure, I've only tried four different foods in my life, but I don't think anything will ever beat gruel. I sure could use some gruel!"

"You'd be a FOOL if you didn't love GRUEL. Get it? Do you see what I did there? Are you picking up what I'm laying down?"

"I'm so depressed I don't think I can eat... the only thing I've ever liked was gruel, but I think we ran out of that last week..."

"My teeth hurt from biting everything *twitch* CHOMP CHOMP CHOMPITTY *twitch* I think I need to eat something non-solid..."

Boruff's Ratmeal
"Even if I were a millionaire, I'd still eat ratmeal every day. I'd fill a swimming pool with it and just dive in! mmm!"

"*grumble* Ehnnggg, I haven't eaten much in the last couple of days... *twitch* RATATOUILLE! BAH! GIMME SOMETHING MEATY!""

"I like ratmeal, fresh out of the package, still with the flavor dust on it. Oh, to indulge in that crunchy bag of heaven."

"I wouldn't say I like ratmeal, I'd say I love it! Though the lack of ratmeal hinders my love."

"Mr. Raccoon is my friend. He sometimes brings us yummy rats! I've got such a craving for them..."

"Did you know Ratt had a hit single in 1984 called "Round and Round"!? I love that band, they remind me of my favorite food..."

"I'm craving some delicious rat meats! Didja know that the ancient Romans called rats Mus Maximus? Didja? Didja? Didja?"

"We had meat in the orphanage the same day my rat friends disappeared. Mmm, I could sure go for a feast like that again!"

"I'm starving... usually. Mmm, some meat would be nice..."

"Did you know that every ounce of ratmeal contains components from over 200 rats? Yow! If that doesn't impress you, nothing can!"

Glomco Industrial Hardtack
"I bet you didn't know that hardtack is called "molar breakers"! I know from personal experience that its true!"

"DID YOU KNOW HARDTACK WAS INVENTED IN 1801?!?! I DID! I think the hardtack we have at Shabby Meadows is from the original batch."

"My last piece of hardtack was stolen by a rat and nobody wants to share with me *little tear*"

"Mmm, hardtack! I can't even remember the last time I ate hardtack. Or the last time I ate anything, come to think of it."

"Mmm? hardtack? it's a taste explosion! It's like a party in my mouth and only cardboard and sawdust are invited!"

"*crunch crunch* I'm just a'chewin' on my hand. *twitch* I NEED TO CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH SOMETHING *twitch* Little help?"

"Ms. Cooper said I should stop chewin' on things... *twitch* I ONLY BIT HER ONCE *twitch* I just need something crunchy..."

"Sometimes I just feel like chewing on a rock..."

Antu
Captain

Gaian

Misa Sakurai

Fashionable Lunatic

13,815 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Rina 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:57 pm
Orfanato

Nombre de lso Huerfanos:
Barph, Blair, Buttercup,
Clod, Cootie Jane,
Damp Dan, Delmer, Dilbert, Dogbrain,
Faustus, Female Bruce, Fisher,
Gangrenia, Gilbert, Goober,
Harper,
Jo,
Kitty,
L'il Gaspy, Logan,
Maisma, Meburn, Melba, Mildred, Mimi, Mothbite,
Nitty,
Oliver,
Patches, Pepper, Pickles, Pinohle,
Raggimuffin, Reginald, Ronnie,
Scuppers, Silverfish, Stinky Phillipe, Sunako, Swimp,
Timson, Tiny Tom, Tootie, Truffles,
Weepie

Los huérfanos:
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:13 pm
Items!

Por Ayudar a un Huerfano:

Huerfano 1/10
User Image
-Raged Ugly Scarf

Huerfano 3/10
User Image
Ugly Orphan Sweater

Huerfano 6/10
User Image
Orphan's Elephant Doll

Huerfano 10/10
User Image
Heart of Gold

-----------

Por Cantar en las tiendas

Spirited 2K7 Scarf
User Image

Spirited 2K7 Socks

User Image

Spirited 2K7 Boots

User Image

Spirited 2K7 Jeans

User Image

Spirited 2k7 Peppermint Lollipop

User Image

Spirited 2k7 Hat
User Image

Spirited 2k7 Puff Vest

User Image

Spirited 2K7 Gloves
User Image

Misa Sakurai

Fashionable Lunatic

13,815 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Rina 200

Hoshi Cake
Vice Captain

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:27 pm

que lindo el evento xD
    eso de ayudar un huérfano es taaan tierno xD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:31 pm
hmm tengo que salir por un rato a sacar un pendiente. ahi les encargo a alguien si puede editar el post para agregar la informacion del evento de cantar en las tiendas, y si alguien encuentra nuevos items?

grax. si no, cuando regrese termindo de juntar y agregar la informacion.
~L~  

Misa Sakurai

Fashionable Lunatic

13,815 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Rina 200

Antu
Captain

Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:35 pm
ECA
Gracias por ayudarme Lacus! heart

Q te vaya muy bien 3nodding

--

Amigo Ploo, si, esta lindo eso de ayudar a los huerfanitos. A mi me suena q Cafecito sabia algo de eso, porq en el mensaje mencionaba asi como ayudar a los q necesitan , no se, solo ando especulando... ji jojo jo, atita inventora xd

Antu Atita

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:42 pm
si entiendo bien TENGO QUE PAGAR GOLD para que el triste huerfano me de items que anteriormente daban GRATIS ???

es bueno ayudar huerfanos pero tengo que desembolsar un total de 74 golds mmm no es mucho pero no me parece muy justo

(me criticaran ya se pero es mi logica no me parece justo pagar por lo que daban gratis )  

Pen Pen

sexystary

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:48 pm
Vardemir

que lindo el evento xD
    eso de ayudar un huérfano es taaan tierno xD

siiiii los avis estan super bonitos, quiero ser asi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying no quiero que se vayan crying  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:51 pm
veamos ya por fin llegue xd

es que se me atraveso una tormenta de nieve despues un yeti...

pero aqui estoy

viendo el evento o.o  

Kurenst

Shigeru Souhma

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:01 pm
por fin pude posteaarrr!!!!

hay mucho lag quizas debido a los 120 mil usuarios conectados stare

me latieron los items del evento de cantar en las tiendas 3nodding

los del huerfano no mucho aunque el mio salio adicto al bone tonic eek

de seguro se esta drogando stare  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:17 pm
crying crying crying